Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask myself "Why did the market go up to your stop, 5265? Is there a logical reason for that? This is something that happens so many times to so many different traders-

Don't really understand your question my friend?

it happens to every trader, either our stop loss gets hit or our target gets hit.

Logic is not required in order to comprehend, only common sense

short E$ @ 940 stop 983 target 845

oops, just switched the computer ojn and opened a position immediately, and therein lies my problem :eek:

I am also contemplating a short on EUR/USD too........

I have 3 shorts open already

as soon as DAX is amended to break even, I will short too

stop loss still alive (as they are all manually operated now), I hedged the position using the DAX and made 15 points from there as EUR/USD above 1.49

I have now gone short DAX 5812....stop loss 5832

target 5782

trading sideways ...not good, it could possible be building a base

closed for + 4 ......

ftse100
tick
price in a minor uptrend
apple reporting
upside target,been achieved.there is a downside target active of 5100

2eki4d3.gif

I am also contemplating a short on EUR/USD too........

I have 3 shorts open already

as soon as DAX is amended to break even, I will short too

Got my short entry with you Dr blix after dumping the boring DAX trade ........

It has been amended to break even

oil below $78.8 , EUR/USD will come under pressure and force all the market to go down with it

FTSE and DAX holding well at these levels

FTSE 4252 ............is like a magnet!!

Got my short entry with you Dr blix after dumping the boring DAX trade ........

It has been amended to break even

oil below $78.8 , EUR/USD will come under pressure and force all the market to go down with it

FTSE and DAX holding well at these levels

FTSE 4252 ............is like a magnet!!

Euro triggered break even

I have gone short EUR/USD with better entry ....... 1.4947 ...stop loss 1.4977

target 1.4917

Last edited:
Well, I've just opened a short position with EURUSD at 1.4943.
Stockmarkets are stuttering, they don't really want to go up and there is no sense of direction anywhere. But it does look like the USD is finding some support after the recent weakening, so short EURUSD looks a good risk, but with a fairly small stoploss

Here's my chart on EURUSD. H4

Candle just closed and it peeked through but didn't break resistance.
4 hour chart is giving indications of a trend reversal, and though this is a riskier proposition than usual, it could be a good opportunity to get in on a long run early.
Any serious attempt to break this resistance would make this trade void, so will see what happens now.

Attachments

• eurusd4hour.gif
    eurusd4hour.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 115
Hello all.
And WallStreet mate, Will be doing some sort of webinar or pod cast as that could work out best for every one ?
My thoughts for today we open higher and Europe will take out the highs.
Later in the day we see USA not hold on to the gains and willow.

For me I will stay out untill later on.

This market is too quiret for me ( dont sell a quiret market )

E$ osc div looks fairly compelling to me.

i have 2 shorts open now.

short 2 moved to BE.

Attachments

• E$ osc div.png
    E$ osc div.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 126
1H for £$.
Inside bar on 9am candle. 11 am looks like possible fakeout. Break of 16270 ish level could open up 16225 level.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (19-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (19-OCT-09).png
    19 KB · Views: 113
Euro triggered break even

I have gone short EUR/USD with better entry ....... 1.4947 ...stop loss 1.4977

target 1.4917

amend to break even

Nice cat nap ............re-energised folks

Dr Blix can you please ring Mr Junckers and ask him to bemoan the euro's current strength?

"Concerns that euro-zone finance ministers, who are meeting Monday and Tuesday, might bemoan the euro's current strength pushed the single currency to a session low of $1.4829 in Asian hours.
However, that currency move swiftly reversed in later Asian trading and the euro's climb accelerated as European trading began, offering a hint that markets aren't taking the prospect of solid action against euro strength seriously at the moment.
Analysts at BNP Paribas said that sentiment will likely shift only if there is a change in stance from Jean-Claude Juncker, prime minister of Luxembourg and head of the Eurogroup of euro-zone finance ministers.
"Juncker's recent position suggested that the current rate of the euro is not yet a concern, but that currency volatility is not liked. Should Juncker suggest that the level of the euro is a concern, then there will be a bigger euro bearish market impact," the bank said.

Last edited:
Hello all.
And WallStreet mate, Will be doing some sort of webinar or pod cast as that could work out best for every one ?
My thoughts for today we open higher and Europe will take out the highs.
Later in the day we see USA not hold on to the gains and willow.

For me I will stay out untill later on.

This market is too quiret for me ( dont sell a quiret market )

Helo TomTom.......

Hope you are well ........

Hi Wallstreet Mate.
Was up near you last week in Liverpool, only just remembered that your from thouse parts.
Will be happy later when we see this market move.
The begining of Europe wrong footed many this morning after an expected drop of 10pts and then seen a 50pt gain ?
This is too relaxed for me now so staying out of the game.
Will do something later on, but what I do not know LOL.
Looking for a higher open then to decline later in the day.
One important thing , we have apple tonight , the earnings will be good and the marekt could spike higher after hours. If this dose happend tomorrow we see USA index's close lower than where they opened.
Tomorrow cand not today could be the big movement/money day of the week. Link this to the data out tomorrow at 1.30 london time this senario sounds about right.
Worth a punt or what ?
Going to the spa now , may log in laters good luck all and happy trading !
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.