Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said technical analysis doesn't work

these two line gave me around 40- 50 points on FTSE today

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (15-OCT-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (15-OCT-09).png
    18.6 KB · Views: 135
once we break 76 ........................

there is nothing above just a massive gap

keep riding it my friend, it will help you pay your council tax for this year ...haha!!

love it wallstreet...I've been long since 14/09 /2009 @ 6800....so this is a great trade for me!

there is some fierce resistance with euro @ 1.4950

even with oil blasting higher it can't go up

Interesting , very very interesting

jamie oliver making a bid for sainsbury

Haha

Good morning Dentist

I like this story

"Jamie Oliver To Save Fattest City Whether They Like it or Not
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver is starring in a reality TV show next year on ABC where he will go to Huntington, .."

FTSE looking weak on my chart Folks................anybody else with the same view

not much reaction to Google earnings

Dollar looks to have firmed overnight , especially USD/JPY....always gives early signs of dollar strength

FTSE looking weak on my chart Folks................anybody else with the same view

not much reaction to Google earnings

Dollar looks to have firmed overnight , especially USD/JPY....always gives early signs of dollar strength

Euro and cable down she goes.........

Always watch USD/JPY folks for early signs of Dollar strength ...........

I'm having pips for breakfast .......haha!!

i meant is it your own site?

no my friend, I have been asked to help generate traffic at the website

but I am currently working on my own website and it should be up soon, i am thinking of doing a live call service and focus more on the educational aspect of trading(which is pretty appalling in this market place and i want to tap into a Niche)

Watch this space folks

no my friend, I have been asked to help generate traffic at the website

but I am currently working on my own website and it should be up soon, i am thinking of doing a live call service and focus more on the educational aspect of trading(which is pretty appalling in this market place and i want to tap into a Niche)

Watch this space folks

oh...good stuff....well keep us posted....your thread is probably the best here!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.