Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now long ftse 5163 ......stop loss 5133

target 5193

spy is ascending, was just thinking long ftse would be good out of hours but no entry for me. Also spy is at first support right now just came through
eur/jpy breaks out range up also :|

At the current levels

I am bearish on indices US and European and currencies euro/cable

I am also bearish on oil ............downside target of $72.5 and 72.1

after looking at my variables i expect a fall ...........but how prolific will the fall be?

but once we get the fall i certainly will be a buyer

so the drop was very prolific after all chaps... hahah!!

happy trading to all and i hope everyone gained from the analysis

Am i right that the Intel results are released at 5.30 est ( 10.30 pm )today. can someone confirm that for me.

$JPY formed nice outside bar on 4H.
A break of the day low sees us back in the long running channel. 8970 Level is also starting to look like support becomes resistance.
Watch for this one to play out. Stop would be above 8980 level.

Attachments

• Spot FX USD_JPY (13-OCT-09).png
    Spot FX USD_JPY (13-OCT-09).png
    22.2 KB · Views: 99
Does any one know what happend at 19:00? $JPY went up 60 pips.

it was the same with euro and cable

UUP had a big green candle its the Arabs propping up the dollar again.........

traders covering short dollar positions prior to intel and jpmorgan results ......

it was the same with euro and cable

UUP had a big green candle its the Arabs propping up the dollar again.........

traders covering short dollar positions prior to intel and jpmorgan results ......

$¥ was just lining up nicely too! But that's why you wait for confirmation!

Hope you all made lots of pips today. The system i am demoing made about +120 pips today, which is great for day 2... lets see what happens when it gets into trouble though!

edit: Make that +225 pips now

Last edited:
God bless american consumer. Tomorrow's open could be a huge rally. I am taking long positions on FTSE, one at 5197, and will take another at break of 5200 (as long as a 10M candle closes above 5.2k).

I was just talking to a friend of mine about trading, and I ended up saying this:

"Greed will keep you in the market at the wrong time, and fear will keep you out of the market at the right time"

I dont know if this has been said before, but I think its a good psychological reminder. At least for me, therefore sharing it with you my fav lot :)

I couldnt agree less Desi

Once in a while we should also ask ourselves:
"Do I trade for a living or am I living to trade?" Very often we dont realise that trading can become compulsive and addictive and pulls us away from our family and friends. That is one of dark side of screen based trading. Dont let it control you.

Hope you all made lots of pips today. The system i am demoing made about +120 pips today, which is great for day 2... lets see what happens when it gets into trouble though!

edit: Make that +225 pips now

hola señor geo,

i think i've seen more posts from you now you've "given up on day trading" than i have for a long while!! :cheesy:

hehehe...look forward to seeing more posts now you're 'not around' ;)

and certainly look forward to reading more of your posts of raiding monster pippage like that! good work (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.