Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
americans certainly do seem to enjoy shouting a lot...must be murder sitting round the dinner table :cheesy:

PAASS THE SAAALT PLEASE... THESE CARROTS ARE REEEALLY NICE... YEAH... DOES ANYBODY WAANT ANY BOTTLA ORANJOOOS...

americans certainly do seem to enjoy shouting a lot...must be murder sitting round the dinner table :cheesy:

Paass the saaalt please... These carrots are reeeally nice... Yeah... Does anybody waant any bottla oranjooos...

lol!

EUR/USD analysis

I'm reading the last few days as a completion of the correction from 3rd June, as we've convincly broken the downward TL. So I'm anticipating we will continue the rally up from early March - lets see.

Attachments

• eur_usd_280609.jpg
    eur_usd_280609.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 116
EUR/GBP

On the daily, the downward TL is still intact - and I read that last few days as a failed re-test of the 8600 area, and just a correction in the downtrend, as it failed to make a new HH HL pattern. But WTFDIK!

Attachments

• eur_gbp_D1_280609.jpg
    eur_gbp_D1_280609.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 104
Considering I'm still learning FOREX , what TF's produce the best results Geofract and all the other chap son this forum.

I try to remain on hourly and 15 mins?

Considering I'm still learning FOREX , what TF's produce the best results Geofract and all the other chap son this forum.

I try to remain on hourly and 15 mins?

Still learning myself WS, but I'm experimenting with 2 Hour analysis, 30 min setup, and 10 or 15 min for entry.

I did start with 1 hour setup, 15/10 min entry, but I think 1 hour might be too far away for the 15 or 10 min entry. As in, I can't see enough detail in the 1 hour chart.

I often change my mind though WS!

edit: Which brokers is everyone using btw?

HTH.

FTSE 4 hr chart

range bound 4215 - 4290 ............

gap fill at 4215 - 4195 which will be interesting .........

looking to short if any signs of weakness around 4250 area and we fail to trade above it as red trendline still in play...........

I am bearish on the FTSE tomorrow

10 min chart

20 and 50 MA pointing downwards - negative bias

downside targets on the 10 min are 4225 and 4215 ...possibly 4195 gap fill

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (10-JUN-09).png
    19.4 KB · Views: 129
  • FTSE 100 Daily, 10 mins (10-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily, 10 mins (10-JUN-09).png
    26.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
ws. you are right.we are at a major res area on the nas.i dont think its going to be that easy to break.a med term chart.eod data.box size is 1% ie 14/15 points.hilo config
we need to go above 1500 for this chart to get bullish
so,tomorrow,bearish uneless we get a break above 1500
any news that might change that...let us know

Attachments

• nasmaj.jpg
    nasmaj.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 121
EUR/USD analysis

I'm reading the last few days as a completion of the correction from 3rd June, as we've convincly broken the downward TL. So I'm anticipating we will continue the rally up from early March - lets see.

I find myself agreeing with you on both counts, sir!

EURGBP, will be looking for opportunities on 8470 failing with 8400 in sight (could be rocky getting down there though, it was on the way up in '08)

or, shorting 8580 with a stop other side of 8610, expecting to see 8500.

Breach over 8610, and out of the daily channel just beyond, then perhaps 8670, and much aghast-ness.

Anything between those 8580/>8470 levels I'm neutral.

EURUSD - I'm reading this also as a continuation of the uptrend since Mar.

I would not like to trade anything on this until some base has been established above 14100 and price is firmly back in that channel line running from 15-19 lows. This would be an ideal place for a long if a pullback near here presents itself.

I think EURUSD is very promising with such a strong support level of 14100 if we confidently make it past.

As you said, we will see!

WS - despite some early success with Forex, still learning and am far, far from consistent, but for what it's worth I use Daily for trend, 1H for set ups (I need the detail of 1H) and 10M, but find the 4HR very useful in locating consolidation periods before price resumes / reverses between levels.

PS. I also think NZSUSD actually has a very promising possible breakout in store, in a tight narrowing triangle at the moment.

And I really must finally sort out my loading up of charts, its getting beyond the joke now... :eek:

eurgbp in the death zone again.any breach above the line,then look for shorts
eod data.box is 35 pips

Attachments

• anybr.jpg
    anybr.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 110
ftse going to hit a wall at 4265 area/black line

Attachments

• walloffire.jpg
    walloffire.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 104
Lapalabra, just quickly on EUR/GBP, I don't want to see a break of 8578 (high of the 25th) or my bias could change to long or neutral.

Also, my only concern with shorts was that what I see as a correction over the past few days, could be an upside down head and shoulders? Any thoughts on that?

Maybe it's safer to go with the trend regardless...

See the self doubt creeping in already :)

Nasdaq - market leader

1 month , 1 hr chart - short term target 1460 and then 1510

1 yr daily chart - target = 1580

I will be shorting Nasdaq as soon as market opens, stop loss 1488

target 1460- 1450 and then I expect a bounce

like of Apple & google have broken out of the downtrends and are in the ascent

1480 is crucial resistance level, if we fail to trade above it then down we go and the S&P will follow

We will trade above 1500 by the end of the week but we need a retracement before a move higher

I am short Nasdaq 1475 ...stop loss 1488

target as per analysis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.