Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftse eod data.box size 20 points by 1 reversal

Attachments

• ftself.jpg
    ftself.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 95
you're right geo, just says realtime...thats how much i pay attention :eek:

can find anything like a time frame/zone type thing though

Wake up wake up!! :p

If you're using quick charts, I don't think you can edit the trading hours. If you're using realtime, click Options on the menu, it's the last option at bottom of drop drown menu.

nas 100.....this looks like a classic bull trap,in p/f terms
eod data.last signal is a double-top in a downtrend.almost a breach of the trendline
box size is 10 points by 1 box reversal

Attachments

• bulltrap.jpg
    bulltrap.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 106
cheers geo, i think i have been a bit slow recently...i was looking on the chart and not the little console section, doh...

anyhoo, have a good wknd gentlemen, and god speed mr. michael jackson...he was nutty as a snickers, but made some quality music (well actually only the stuff that quincy jones produced, the rest was bollox :p).

Good evening Chaps..........

So every one had a good day today then

My god has it been volatile the last 2 days

cheers geo, i think i have been a bit slow recently...i was looking on the chart and not the little console section, doh...

anyhoo, have a good wknd gentlemen, and god speed mr. michael jackson...he was nutty as a snickers, but made some quality music (well actually only the stuff that quincy jones produced, the rest was bollox :p).

Ooooh I'll take you up on that - its just become so easy to say that the jones/jackson period was quality and all else was rubbish, but that rubbish would then have to include 'man in the mirror,' 'i just cant stop loving you,' 'the way you make me feel,' 'the girl is mine' - there are so many other classics.

But they aren't consistent across the albums its true- literally every single quincy jones track was touched with that magic tamla motown flava.

Personally, I reckon if he just stuck with rodney jerkins as a songwriter after Invincible I think the quality could have been different, darkchild turned around so many careers and was at the top of his game then, but alas what if what if...

rip mj

I knew someone forcasted 4210. It was you. Congratulations! It nearly got there but you were prudent to get out earlier.

Thanks Split, I think it was tracyjc that forecast 4210, my target was 4220.
But close enough to agree with him as a zone, where support had held all week.

Good trading.

Nasdaq - market leader

1 month , 1 hr chart - short term target 1460 and then 1510

1 yr daily chart - target = 1580

I will be shorting Nasdaq as soon as market opens, stop loss 1488

target 1460- 1450 and then I expect a bounce

like of Apple & google have broken out of the downtrends and are in the ascent

1480 is crucial resistance level, if we fail to trade above it then down we go and the S&P will follow

We will trade above 1500 by the end of the week but we need a retracement before a move higher

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (25-JUN-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Se (25-JUN-09).png
    22.4 KB · Views: 120
  • US Tech 100 Daily Future, yearly (Se (25-JUN-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future, yearly (Se (25-JUN-09).png
    25 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Ftse consolidating below mid-point of an up channel with bearish RSI divergence. I would lean towards a short here...but increasing recent volatility means my stops would be too expensive right now! 4210 a big key level to break on the downside though...I will be watching! Good luck all!

Attachments

• FTSE3.jpg
    FTSE3.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 109
i must admit i fail to see the bearish osc div TD. on that final few hours of your chart aren't there signs bullish osc div? although that is out of hours data so i don't know how relevant that may be.

here's what i see on the 4hr.

apologies for those viewing that on an LCD monitor, looks awful, looks great on a CRT though.

Attachments

• ftse 4hr.JPG
    ftse 4hr.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 121
Ok, so a more shallow line on the osc I suppose is some divergence...but isn't your graph forming a huge descending triangle there at the end?

could be TD.

i'll have a look on the hourly, as it could also be a potential falling wedge.

article explaining goldman sachs manipulating markets since the great depression

Attachments

• goldman-sachs.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 181
can't make out the larger picture TD.

looking on the 2hr i could see the first bounce from 4211 as the up before a poss bear flag!

the 4293 and 4305 peaks would be the 1 and 3 hits, which would follow as 4335 before heading south.

confusing stuff...

My FTSE anaylsis FWIW

The breakthrough of the down TL on the 25/26th might suggest we're going higher, and also 4220 remains intact as support. As others had commented I read the last few days action as a bear flag - but we have bounced from 4220 repeatedly. I'll await for more direction I think.

Looking to short EUR/GBP
Looking to go long EUR/USD on dips

Attachments

• ft_M30_280609.jpg
    ft_M30_280609.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 113
What brokers are you guys using for Forex btw?

I was using IG, but since stopped, because the minimum stop distance is massive. From memory EUR/USD is 40 points away - though maybe that is because I have a dinky account?

Status
Not open for further replies.