Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.....

I haven't don analysis on S&P yet....

I will be doing further analysis tonight, I have a semi final cricket match to attend now

so speak to every one later

P.S. I thought I would show off some of my cricketing skills with my beautiful front foot cover drive I did in the Summer. I play for Heaton Mersey cricket club in the cheshire league .........

Photo looks great but where is your stop loss and how many runs were you aiming to get ;-)

Hi WS,
Pleased to see, and good stuff on starting your own thread, alot better IMO. And as for all the complainers, they need to get rid and get a life!!!..

Anyway, looking forward to the following week and see what it brings us...
Trying to do my own analysis too for the following week, but doing this on a sunday is like watching paint dry lol!!!

Good thread and I will try and comment when I get more time.

Forget the haters. I've had enough of them. I've suffered derision from a few trolls on this board claiming my methods are too simplistic and regurgitated crap. I've also had the private messages. I've been threatened for not helping people one on one and had others complaining that I am giving too much useful information away for free!! One cannot win.

Just ignore them and post away. Your help will always be admired and respected by the right people.

Good luck and good posts.

Tom
Exactly TD,
Too much jelousy and haters when someone exceeds and does well...

Rob, never be scared of posting. We're here to learn and we've all got things to learn - even those that are teaching are always learning.

I used to get riled up when I saw I was being criticised but the thing is, I know that what I teach is profitable - if I wasn't making money off it, I wouldn't be on here all day trying to teach it.

Pin bars and inside bars etc ARE simplistic. And I hear people voicing the opinion that its like trading for dummies and they don't work. And all I think each day is "wow, this dummy just made another 70 ticks pretty effortlessly..."

I don't want to be clever. I just want to make money.

One must remember, that if it works for you, forget everyone else. People will always criticise.

I made a post a long while back and I'll repeat it here:

I am so tired of people telling me what does and doesn't work.

If it's not someone telling me that Fibonacci levels don't work, it’s someone telling me that candle patterns don't work, that trendlines don't work or that indicators don't work. That stop hunting will kill you. Counter trend trading will kill you. News trading will kill you. Risk taking will kill you.

That you can't make money if you only have a small amount to start, that you can't make money unless you are wired into the news, that you can't make money day trading, that you can't beat the computers that automate trading, that you can't make money if your stops are too large, that you can't make money if your stops are too small. You can't make money if you spreadbet, you can't make money if you pay commissions, you can't make money unless you sit at your pc 24 hours a day.

It is all rubbish perpetuated by people that can't make money themselves so they vent their frustration by telling everyone else that they can't make money either. At the end of the day I CAN make money and guess what? I make it doing the things I've been told "won't work".

Listen to your own experience, not other peoples. Find out what works for you and just do it. There is no such thing as CAN'T.
HAHA well said Tom,
Kinda what i was thinking, If its not this then its that!! Tell em to Sti*k it!!!

Interesting.....

I haven't don analysis on S&P yet....

I will be doing further analysis tonight, I have a semi final cricket match to attend now

so speak to every one later

P.S. I thought I would show off some of my cricketing skills with my beautiful front foot cover drive I did in the Summer. I play for Heaton Mersey cricket club in the cheshire league .........
HAHA Top pic, Excellent foot work WS, keep it up :) ,

Hi everone, just read through the thread. looking forward to the coming weeks' trades.

Zo

Ws-pleased to meet you i live in stockport too. Im going to be following things as your thread develops. All good stuff so far-thanks

just seen this thread as i dont usually log on at weekends.

good luck and i for one look forward to reading your post.(y),

and if anyone has a problem with your advice or thread then they should stop reading and go be the pond life they are rather than send stupid PM's out of pure jealousy, no one is forcing them to read and if they disagree with your analysis then they should do the opposite and let the market decide.

good work and dont stop WS

karşılama

Aaaah, yes my favourite friend Mr Minime........

HAHA Top pic, Excellent foot work WS, keep it up :) ,

Hello Sul, welcome my friend.......

and yes Robert............

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won the semi final and are now into the final of the indoor cricket league.

7 over game

we bowled them out for 58 and knocked them off in 5 overs......easy!! huh hum...

I am an all rounder, I bat and bowl..........in other words a smaller freddy Flintoff!! haha!!

2 things that need to happen in order for the rally to have a good run according to inthemoneystocks.com!!

1. the US dollar($) has to drop in order for the commodities to rally, thereby helping mining & oil stocks to bounce ...............and as we all know guys the FTSE is heavily weighted in this area!!

2. we need to see a pick up in the financial sector in order to have a sustained rally......

I have a an index on CMC of the banking sector so I will try to post a chart of that later on

I am off to eat some home made onion bhajis and then burn it off by playing squash with a few friends at David Lloyds in Cheadle.......

So I will post further analysis later .....

Hello Sul, welcome my friend.......

and yes Robert............

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won the semi final and are now into the final of the indoor cricket league.

7 over game

we bowled them out for 58 and knocked them off in 5 overs......easy!! huh hum...

I am an all rounder, I bat and bowl..........in other words a smaller freddy Flintoff!! haha!!
Congrats WS, Rooting for you to win, n good luck my friend, all the best at the finals...

Hi WS,
Here's another trade which was triggered on Friday afternoon in US Light Crude. I've been watching this for 2 weeks, watched the false breakout and set an entry target just above that breakout level. The smaller white line shows where I entered and the blue lines show probable support and resistance levels.
Rob
US Crude 090309.jpg

2 things that need to happen in order for the rally to have a good run according to inthemoneystocks.com!!

1. the US dollar($) has to drop in order for the commodities to rally, thereby helping mining & oil stocks to bounce ...............and as we all know guys the FTSE is heavily weighted in this area!!

2. we need to see a pick up in the financial sector in order to have a sustained rally......

I have a an index on CMC of the banking sector so I will try to post a chart of that later on

I am off to eat some home made onion bhajis and then burn it off by playing squash with a few friends at David Lloyds in Cheadle.......

So I will post further analysis later .....
Thanks for the analysis,

Onion Bhaji, very nice, could do with afew myself... lol.

Hi WS,
Here's another trade which was triggered on Friday afternoon in US Light Crude. I've been watching this for 2 weeks, watched the false breakout and set an entry target just above that breakout level. The smaller white line shows where I entered and the blue lines show probable support and resistance levels.
Rob
View attachment 50756

I'm in this one too and I agree with your analysis. I'd like a bit of a rally in the indices and the dollar to weaken a bit to help us.

I'm really enjoying this thread and looking forward to your S&P analysis. I am always looking to learn.
Nicola

I'm in this one too and I agree with your analysis. I'd like a bit of a rally in the indices and the dollar to weaken a bit to help us.

I'm really enjoying this thread and looking forward to your S&P analysis. I am always looking to learn.
Nicola

Hi Nicola,
I saw your post on the potential setup thread about this. Made me laugh as I had just placed my order to buy!! I'm taking a fairly long term view on it though with a target of 60.....
Bye for now
Rob

Last edited:
UK banking sector Index............

not looking good but we have had a break out of the trend line before only to come back in to the channel again

last time it broke out of the channel it fell 500 points(3000 to 2500) before recovering and trading back within the channel. Now the Index closed at around 2000 on friday, which means around 500 points down away from the trend line again, if we follow historical pattern then it suggests it will recover back into the channel and trade within that...........

lets see how it transpires....

I have to pop out again guys, a bit busy today ..........

Attachments

• UK Banking sector.png
    UK Banking sector.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
S&P analysis

3 months 4 hour chart

If we do see a move to the upside then 730 would be my upper price projection and then I will be setting up a nice short position from there.

but once again lets see how it transpires

I will be back after midnight to talk about the charts of 1 week 10 min, 2 day 10 mins charts!!

but must dash now.....

Attachments

• 9th march  3 month  4hr chart .png
    9th march 3 month 4hr chart .png
    26.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Hello WS and a very good evening to you.

Thank you for your kind words; I am honoured as always. I wish you success in your new thread here.

WR

Status
Not open for further replies.