Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF what language are looking to code your system into? MT4, or some other code?

mt4, its loosely based on C i believe im speaking to the coder from work about it. gonna make a nice interface - will see if can get a nice arrow or some shizzle email/sms etc.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:LOL: Finally! Yes, I'm still short from 4340 earlier; first downside target (if this really is a breakout and not a fakeout) is around 4150.

Aw man, I'm so happy for you, you've been speaking about this for weeks.

I'm hoping it truly is Xmas come early for you and not a fake out.

ftse100
daily data/close prices

Attachments

• bearftse.jpg
    bearftse.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 115
Finally! Yes, I'm still short from 4340 earlier; first downside target (if this really is a breakout and not a fakeout) is around 4150.

Leo, do you have 4300 as a rounded number, or are you taking the low May14 4294, in which case we haven't breached it yet and may bounce - with a pivot support above @ 4303 however I know.

EDIT: Oooooh I can't not be involved here, short @ 4298

And here we are.... this is it...it's now at 4294...this is the May 14 opening low...that indominitable low of this wretched triangle that's been consuming the last week of the FTSE in its jaws...

Last edited:
hey leo, hope this is the start of the fall mate. i'll keep my fingers crossed 4 yer :)

care to be taken. a closer look at the formation reveals a triangle with a downward break
however,triangles can recoil back into the formation and out the other side

Attachments

• beware.jpg
    beware.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 92
care to be taken. a closer look at the formation reveals a triangle with a downward break
however,triangles can recoil back into the formation and out the other side

That's good advice Dentist, keeping a tight mental stop.

Still, one month it's been...I am not sure if this length of time in a tightening range would translate - in after hours - for any aggressive move?

I think we may see a retrace back to resistance at around 4320 (maybe), but other than that, I'm as bearish as this bear right now:

Good luck with it all Leo, I have to leave so closing out for a couple of +points.

Good morning chaps..........

I am feeling Bullish and Bearish.............

I will feel bullish and will be looking for longs at the open on oversold bounce as FTSE near 4300 level ........

and then later in the afternoon i will be looking for shorts ........

obviously based on the way the market moves

OK so strategy worked well today

now I have turned bullish and will be looking for longs provided Nasdaq holds the dreaded red line

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (12-JUN-09).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (12-JUN-09).png
    21.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
long spx @ 912

looked like a falling wedge so i had a pop.

if it can break these resistance channels 917 would be nice.

You going long now ws?

currently contemplating it

just waiting for

Euro to hold 1.385 level

Nasdaq to hold 1450 level as per chart analysis in prev post

FTSE to hold 4300 .........

oil to stay above $70

along with a few other stocks such as Exxon, goldman, google, apple...........etc!!

and then yes .........

sorry for the long reply............

I am now going long on Nasdaq 1450

stop loss 1435

lets hope for a big OBAMA buy programme to come in the last hour of trading chaps!! ..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.