Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
short 4347, looking to break 4341...if we can bust this major resistance it could be a nosedive...but it may hold out as its also the major up t line of the day so far. fingers crossed.

FTSE is seriously choppy today, I see its having trouble breaking above the 4350 resistance (thankfully for my short). Although as I type its making a new high.
I can't help but think that its just stalling its impending doom :LOL: and also that perhaps i should've waited for the break below 4300 to short :confused:

FTSE is seriously choppy today, I see its having trouble breaking above the 4350 resistance (thankfully for my short). Although as I type its making a new high.
I can't help but think that its just stalling its impending doom :LOL: and also that perhaps i should've waited for the break below 4300 to short :confused:

I remember you saying that all last week that this was your plan Leo - waiting for 4300 before shorting- do you have a position open at the moment?

i see what you're on about now re a triangle francis...sometimes its hard to type on here and concentrate on the charts at the same time

I remember you saying that all last week that this was your plan Leo - waiting for 4300 before shorting- do you have a position open at the moment?

Yeah I opened one up last night due to an itchy trigger finger. Short at 4340, sl 4385. Reason was that it had pulled back to the resistance level around 4350 and didn't look like it was going to break through.

unbelievable.. some real cheats out thereon the floor or at sb co's.. 0.8 of a point away from tp and thengoes the other way by 35 pips.. yeah right!!

Yeah I opened one up last night due to an itchy trigger finger. Short at 4340, sl 4385. Reason was that it had pulled back to the resistance level around 4350 and didn't look like it was going to break through.

Ah ok...and I was admiring your patience for the last couple of weeks!!

lol me too! My discipline has been great recently, and as a result i've been losing much less! Only one out of my last 7 trades has been a loser :D (although the rest haven't been big winners, but i'm working on that).
Last night I just cracked though!

Hopefully the current 1hr bar will close below 4350, I reckon if it does, then that *might* trigger a continuation of the downtrend.

Hopefully the current 1hr bar will close below 4350, I reckon if it does, then that *might* trigger a continuation of the downtrend.

me too leo

short at 4359 sl -20 sl +15

lets see if the SB firm can tease and stitch me up again

That is support that I have been trading with all morning and I closed out recently. I'm waiting for another buying opportunity down there, but I don't have much time left today.

long 4355 target 4367

i'm hoping we're at the end of a bull flag...but you can only see it on the 5TF, so it might be total rubbish.

Last edited:
Has anyone any comments on the length of the bodies on the candles of the dow?

blimey split, call yourself an ambulance!

oh, you mean time to trade...:cheesy:

(i think making poor jokes helps me when i've lost pts)

:D

No, you haven't lost me, yet!

The long silence that you are experiencing from now will last until tomorrow.

Good trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.