Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the uk is a rip off - and we let them get away with it which is worse.

Don't get me started about the UK being a rip off or the docility of the nation when it comes to protest about these things - but such a large difference, I thought there might be some economic reason.

Ah, the non confrontational british....

didn't have time to post it this morning, but there was really huge osc div on the out of hours FTSE.

could someone possibly tell me if i read this correclty plse

i was seeing a duble top reversal..is this correct or was the preceeding up trend to short..?

i am on 15 min TF however..

edit: scrub that no double top

Attachments

• doubletop.jpg
    doubletop.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
price charts appear to be some sort of "Rorschach ink blot" test used in psychiatry to determine mental ailments, everyone looks at a chart and see in the chart there hidden desires fears. By our reading of a price chart we reveal things hidden from our concious mind in our subconscious mind.

Last edited:
just some thoughts about where we might go, knowing the markets probably something completely random will occur instead.

i'm wondering if the decrease in osc div gives weight to the rectangle theory.

daily seems to be pointing to the 5th or the 8th as a deciding day.

Attachments

• ftse thoughts.JPG
    ftse thoughts.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
everyone dont forget at 1.30pm we get US jobless.labour productivity and costs data. i am going to place buy/sell orders on Dax.

everyone dont forget at 1.30pm we get US jobless.labour productivity and costs data. i am going to place buy/sell orders on Dax.

hey SD .. may i aks why the DAX in particular..?
and if trading news, is there a template for you to decide what size of impact the news will have and on which relevant markets?

price charts appear to be some sort of "Rorschach ink blot" test used in psychiatry to determine mental ailments, everyone looks at a chart and see in the chart there hidden desires fears. By our reading of a price chart we reveal things hidden from our concious mind in our subconscious mind.

I see butterflies

it is holding up it support @ 4470 well

I have taken 2 contracts off the table with 12 points profit and left the last contract break even

I have taken last contract profit @ 4065 .........

I am currently contemplating long with S&P @ gap fill

FTSE holding 4065 well..........

wait and see mode to see if builds up a base here

Status
Not open for further replies.