Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intra day FTSE

1 month, 1 hr ,

1week , 10 mins

my data is based on FTSE trading hours only , 8.00 - 16.30 hence my charts are different

support at gap fill

i am now contemplating long as a few stocks look prime for a pull back

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-09).png
    22 KB · Views: 122
  • FTSE 100 Daily 1month 1 hr.png
    FTSE 100 Daily 1month 1 hr.png
    22 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Intra day FTSE

1 month, 1 hr

my data is based on FTSE trading hours only , 8.00 - 16.30 hence my charts are different

support at gap fill

i am now contemplating long as a few stocks look prime for a pull back

thanks ws .. havent a clue what's up with my browsers or the site today.. i can't vew that chart "invalid attachment" apparently..

but nice to know you're ontemplating long..

have just gone long at 4390.. .. SL -20 TP+10

Oil struggling at gap fill $57.3

still reluctant to go long .......

wait and see mode

Attachments

• US Light Crude (JUL-09).png
    US Light Crude (JUL-09).png
    15.9 KB · Views: 126
thanks ws .. havent a clue what's up with my browsers or the site today.. i can't vew that chart "invalid attachment" apparently..

but nice to know you're ontemplating long..

have just gone long at 4390.. .. SL -20 TP+10

well done my friend that was a good trade

nice.. thought camarilla h1 might be a sticking point but seemd to steam through..

tp hit +11 (inc spread)

:rambo:

Gap fill support being tested hard, waiting for confirmation and pull back for a short

EDIT: Nope- no body, only shadows

Last edited:
"Food price inflation in the UK is almost four times higher than in the rest of Europe while supermarkets have enjoyed record profits. Figures from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development show that UK food inflation last year was 8.6 per cent, compared to an average of 2.2 per cent for the EU. In Germany there was a fall of 0.7 per cent, while in France prices rose just 0.8 per cent".

OK people, enough watching the big O, back to the markets! I think this support is ready to break...opinions?

Still short

"Food price inflation in the UK is almost four times higher than in the rest of Europe while supermarkets have enjoyed record profits. Figures from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development show that UK food inflation last year was 8.6 per cent, compared to an average of 2.2 per cent for the EU. In Germany there was a fall of 0.7 per cent, while in France prices rose just 0.8 per cent".

That's crazy. Why so much more in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.