Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
bw81...a chart of rio
eod data.a triple-top breakout.a strong signal.could be a bull trap

Attachments

• RIO TINTO ORD 10P.jpg
    RIO TINTO ORD 10P.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 97
thanks Geofract,

I am not too familiar with the SP500, but a respected fellow who appears on CNBC , Art Cashin is calling for a sharp pull-back, on FTSE100 i am bullish and would look to buy any dip of 150-250 below 3 day high

Cashin: Video - CNBC.com

Hi Traders,
Have been lurking in the back ground for the last week, getting other things done and placing trades on the Go with set targets and stops. Havent had time to post here, Done quite good this week esp yesterday on the rally...

Looking to place afew trades but waiting for a nice setup before i do...

now.for all you triangle spotters.watching berkeley homebuilders
looking to see a small retrace of the upward column to make the range tighter.it could go up and outside the lines.but hopefully there will be a price constriction with a decent breakout

Attachments

• BERKELEY GP.HLD UNITS (COMP ORD.jpg
    BERKELEY GP.HLD UNITS (COMP ORD.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 101
bw81...a chart of rio
eod data.a triple-top breakout.a strong signal.could be a bull trap

Thanks dentist(y)

have you any advice on how I can learn about point and figure charts? i cant make head nor tail of them.

cheers.

anybody trading heritage oil.i missed it.
never senn a chart like this since the dot com boom

Attachments

• HERITAGE OIL ORD NPV.jpg
    HERITAGE OIL ORD NPV.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 149
How does the PF triangle look for FTSE Dentist? Just curious if this move constitutes a break out in PF terms.

How does the PF triangle look for FTSE Dentist? Just curious if this move constitutes a break out in PF terms.

Ok, I drew my own PF with 0.5 3 settings, on 5 minutes - Can I ask what are your settings Dentist please?

edt: scratch that - I think I worked it out to be 0.17 3 - or at least with those settings my SP5 5 min PF now looks like yours.

Last edited:
Hey all, hope you've had good days! Could anyone recommend some decent chart set-ups and indicators? Would be much appreciated, especially as I ended up 24 points down today!

Status
Not open for further replies.