Turbo Morning Trade EA

Guys is anybody else here getting trades on alpari uk at 07:31 instead of 07:30? Getting rather concerned about this now.

I have a number of creative ideas (which i will share) and I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get hold of backtest data. I have no idea how to set this up in metatrader does anybody have a link to a beginners guide for backtesting?

I have a number of creative ideas (which i will share) and I was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get hold of backtest data. I have no idea how to set this up in metatrader does anybody have a link to a beginners guide for backtesting?

Hi leerees I'm not exactly computer savvy but I see there is a place called Strategy Tester on the MT4 platform (go to view/strategy tester) When it comes up it is fairly self explanatory. the expert properties is on the top right. I don't know how good it is.
maybe someone who does backtesting will give you a better lead.

for my in Alpari UK real with TMT:

12th January- LONG
Entry: 1.5644
PT #1 (50%): 1.5681 : 37 pips / 2
PT #2 (50%): 1.5653 : 9 pips / 2
P/L: + 46 pips / 2 = 23 real pips

No trade today, but it is good. Asian is so narrow with no apparent direction. I will use straddle orders manually, it's due to burst and big.

20/20 pips today :clap:
when I saw the chart and TMT opened the long I thought damn, he should´nt but finally he went into profit :LOL: