Fab Turbo - Scam ?

NO NO NO speedy, you`ve got it wrong. 10k loser has it right!

100% you say! WOW I am truly amazed! I must purchase an entire skid of these, and give them to all my family and friends, so we could live happily ever after, and wealthy of course!

Do yourself a favour speedy, and educate yourself. Otherwise I can see you in a SPEEDY SPIRAL down......................

The tests at forex-robots.com are meaningless. Out of the ten on test, 4 are losing, 3 are winning and 3 are about break-even.

This is exactly what you'd expect with ten monkeys trading! It's totally random which one is winning or losing at any particular time. In the long run, your account will be emptied.

Random means that there will be robots that look like winners (for a while). Just like some fund managers do well one year but fail miserably the next.

As ever, these daft EA threads are full of Newbies who dream of making money for doing no work. Get real guys and enter the real world! If EAs worked, we wouldn't keep having these threads - everyone would know they were genuine (but really they are a rip-off for guillibale newcomers).

I'd like to add that there is further proof that they don't work because all the old robots have died a death and it's only the 'new and improved' ones that show a profit. Obviously, given the large number's of new robots, by the law of averages, some are bound to show a profit - but next year, they will be obsolete failure and you guys will be raving about the next new ones. Given that the top sellers earn their vendors well over $500,000 a year and given the never-ending stream of fools to buy them, this will continue for the forseeable future.

Those test are far form being meaningless, you don't know about what you're talking about. Tests are importanat because of the results they displayed be them bad or good. For me is far more important to know that a particular robot doesn't work at all on a Real Money Account, that seen some backtest indicating that a robot may work.
Those test have same me hundreds that I was planning to spend buying bs robots and testing them myself.

At the same time, before you disqualify my post and that webpage, please inform yourself. The Megadroid has been winning for the last 9 monhts (since its creation), the same can be said about the Phantom, so there's also no truth on that "in the long run your account will be empty".

I don't know if you have a particular problem with robots but don't deviate people just because of your resentments. * is a two thumbs up website and anyone interested on forex robots trading should take a look at it.

Rgds

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
People are so disallusioned by these robots,it actullay makes me laugh!!
Poor newbies with dreams........ Big Car, Big House, Big Money... all for a couple hundred investment. Preyed upon by the marketers, who know how to get into their heads.
Unfortunetly, this type of marketing appeases to peoples senses. Only the wise will Know better.

A big misconception that appears quite frequently on these threads, is that people buy these EA's
because of lack of time,or skills,or knowledge...ect.... which is totally absurd,and very misleading to whoever reads these posts.

People buy ROBOTS BECAUSE OF THEIR DREAMS OF MAKING IT BIG!! That is the only reason they buy them, and the marketers know this, by flashing THE BIG DREAMS in their advertising.

Megadroid has shown consistent profits for 9 months now.... impressive!
Now lets see if it can perform the same for the next 9 months, or next 2 years, or next 9 years....
Robot users come and Go...... Real traders are here to stay!

Sadly, i fell prey to the robot scam as well and I lost quite a bit of money. Stay away from the robots, they dont work

Bottom line is this. If you are the type of person that needs their hand held to achieve anything in life, your success ( if any) will be very limited.
If you are the type of person that can take charge, make your own decisions, use your failures as stepping stones towards success, your chances of achieving your goals are greatly improved.
This is a formula that was instilled in me throughout my life, by my father.
To this day,I live by that formula, and as a result have achieved many goals.

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys.. On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50 ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/fapturbo/statement.htm ) I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Mark.

Hi folks!

Now I have some news for you guys.. On the current moment on my statement with FapTurbo50 ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/fapturbo/statement.htm ) I have almost 60 percent of clear profit without any critical drawdowns. For today, this expert shows good results of trading. Besides, now fapturbo have more stable result on the risky currency pairs, every day on my forwardtest I have trades and closed profit.

I can say, that, on my account now I have almost $6000 with start deposit in $10000, and this profit I got during five weeks, this is really impressive results. Maybe I will try correct my settings of FapTurbo50 for getting better results and have clear profit in 100 percent to the end of the eight week. Full information you can see in my review.

Regards, Mark.

You`re quite lucky then, unfortunately, I, not so lucky thus far, seem to be feeding the brokers account, live, not demo. Whopper losses. Out of the box, no mods. Included some screen shots of my mt4 charts (only blocked my acct details)

Might try changing some parameters, and see how it goes.
As has been mentioned else where, there`s no answer from support about their settings whether they used the out of the box sets or optimized.
The broker`s another factor perhaps, they`re onto the robots, regardless of the mentioned hidden stops, perhaps stop hunting, (although shouldn`t speculate toooo much?).

If nothing seems to improve, process of elimination, broker change, etc. Wait for the next update a few months away.

All the best(y)

Attachments

• FAP-22-04-2010a.jpg
    FAP-22-04-2010a.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 246
  • Charts-28-Apr-2010e.jpg
    Charts-28-Apr-2010e.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Charts-28-Apr-2010c.JPG
    Charts-28-Apr-2010c.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Charts EUR-GBP 2010-04-28a.JPG
    Charts EUR-GBP 2010-04-28a.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 2010-05-14_a.jpg
    2010-05-14_a.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 245
You`re quite lucky then, unfortunately, I, not so lucky thus far, seem to be feeding the brokers account, live, not demo.
All the best(y)

Hi yiros!

Maybe you try the settings from my preset file ( forex-tester.com/index.php?program=fapturbo )..

During last two months FapTurbo take almost 160 percent of clear profit. This expert have a lot of consecutive profit trades and great trading activity! Now, with the confidence can say, that FapTurbo have good period on the market with all currency pairs, which this robot use.

By the way, FapTurbo have a impressive result of trading already during more than four months. The statement of my forward test with the result of trading you can find here ( forex-tester.com/forwardtests/fapturbo/statement.htm ) .

Regards, Mark.

The tests at forex-robots.com are meaningless. Out of the ten on test, 4 are losing, 3 are winning and 3 are about break-even.

This is exactly what you'd expect with ten monkeys trading! It's totally random which one is winning or losing at any particular time. In the long run, your account will be emptied.

Random means that there will be robots that look like winners (for a while). Just like some fund managers do well one year but fail miserably the next.

As ever, these daft EA threads are full of Newbies who dream of making money for doing no work. Get real guys and enter the real world! If EAs worked, we wouldn't keep having these threads - everyone would know they were genuine (but really they are a rip-off for guillibale newcomers).

I'd like to add that there is further proof that they don't work because all the old robots have died a death and it's only the 'new and improved' ones that show a profit. Obviously, given the large number's of new robots, by the law of averages, some are bound to show a profit - but next year, they will be obsolete failure and you guys will be raving about the next new ones. Given that the top sellers earn their vendors well over $500,000 a year and given the never-ending stream of fools to buy them, this will continue for the forseeable future.

To say 'trading bots' all fail over the long haul is the same as saying ever car's engine is going to die. At some point, OBVIOUSLY it's going to happen. But many cars run for 300k before going to the junkyard. The point is to design a sensible system and continue to adjust to the market yourself. The code is an extension of you.

If you are a business owner you can leave for a day and know things won't run as well as if you were there, but they will still run. If you leave for three months, you can pretty much bet things went to sh$t. Common sense is all that's need to work with EAs.

If you think you can go out and buy a robot though...I'm at a loss for words. Common sense should kick in before you click the paypal button, if it didn't, it's just not there. That vendor might has well have just tied your shoelaces together.

Hi Folks,

First, I am not associated with FAPTURBO Forex Trading Package. And indeed I had an intention to buy this "seemingly" super good return FX robot at http://fapturbo.com for my own research purposes, and I am a Vendor selling FX related products... ok, enought background info.

The main purposes of this post is: I just googled this FAP Turbo robot and found very little comment given on this FX robot except all affiliates claiming the goods of this robot and I would like to help other FX traders not to fall into one-sided view for this system.

Here is my findings:
The logic of the system:

1. Short Term Scalping Strategy
2. Long Term Advanced FAP Strategy

source: http://fap-turbo-forex.blogspot.com/

claimed 40,000 traders have purchased it, one of the top 3 FX system on Internet and is advertised on CNN, CNBC and FORBES Money.

on their landing page of http://fapturbo.com which showed account to have 30,000 profit based on a 5,000 account, please read carefully their statement that they had trim their trading size, since January, from 3-5 lot to 0.5 lot each time. and if one have time to add up the P&L since Feburary 2010, it only profit within $100 profit after 1/2 year of operation up till today. (it keep on winning small trades frequently and loss 1 or 2 big trade every 2 weeks or so which wipe out the earlier profits), so FX traders: be-careful on this system!

I personally never used any automatic system and believe that it is useless to use them. if a system would work, its author would not sell it for $99 per month! I met few traders who have systems that really work and guarantee them 5-10% of profit every month. And guess what! These guys don't wish to sell it even for much higher price! The system makes them much money, so why they would like to share it.

Hi Guys!

As you may know FapTurboTeam are continually improving and developing FAPTurbo behind the scenes to make their flagship increasingly better, more profitable and up-to-date with modern market conditions. They listen to your suggestions and try to implement most of them! Fapturbo has been going strong for a long time, so you can get the most out of your membership!

What is new with FAPT52? Why the buzz??

Meet the FAPT NEW currency pair! Finally after 1 year of live testing FapTurbo team can to introduce a new scalping currency pair to the Fapturbo scalping system. Welcome the EURUSD scalper on M15!

It works really well on both backtest and forward tests!

Additionally Fapturbo52 includes new and improved default settings for other scalping pairs to improve your trading performance.

Dam and i was going to try it.=[(n). megadroid sounds better.

Hi Folks,

First, I am not associated with FAPTURBO Forex Trading Package. And indeed I had an intention to buy this "seemingly" super good return FX robot at http://fapturbo.com for my own research purposes, and I am a Vendor selling FX related products... ok, enought background info.

The main purposes of this post is: I just googled this FAP Turbo robot and found very little comment given on this FX robot except all affiliates claiming the goods of this robot and I would like to help other FX traders not to fall into one-sided view for this system.

Here is my findings:
The logic of the system:

1. Short Term Scalping Strategy
2. Long Term Advanced FAP Strategy

source: http://fap-turbo-forex.blogspot.com/

claimed 40,000 traders have purchased it, one of the top 3 FX system on Internet and is advertised on CNN, CNBC and FORBES Money.

on their landing page of http://fapturbo.com which showed account to have 30,000 profit based on a 5,000 account, please read carefully their statement that they had trim their trading size, since January, from 3-5 lot to 0.5 lot each time. and if one have time to add up the P&L since Feburary 2010, it only profit within $100 profit after 1/2 year of operation up till today. (it keep on winning small trades frequently and loss 1 or 2 big trade every 2 weeks or so which wipe out the earlier profits), so FX traders: be-careful on this system!

Last edited:
Regardless what Fap Turbo claim on their website, the bottom line is what the common FX trader makes with the system and I'm pretty sure more accounts have burnt out with Fap Turbo than most.:-0:sleep:

I got burned and have not used it since.(n):mad:

Not sure I will again until more is doen to show its profitability in the 'normal' trading environment.

All the best.