Forex Systems

bertie123

Hi guys,

I am a newbie to the field of FX and was wondering if anyone has used/heard of an FX trading system called 'G7' and whether or not it is any good or just another scam?

Hi guys,

I am a newbie to the field of FX and was wondering if anyone has used/heard of an FX trading system called 'G7' and whether or not it is any good or just another scam?

Hi bertie, you're right to ask this question, as any individual cannot know the answer to this question until they parted with their cash unfortunately :cry: so feedback is valuable.

T2W doesn't at the moment have a strong member emphasis on discussing & sharing full trading systems at the moment. However, forexfactory does, this is one of FF's strengths, whereas T2W has other equal strengths.
Honestly speaking as an unbiased user of both sites, For a newbie, I can recommend forexfactory as a place to learn more about building & using trading systems, by seeing credible examples - without parting with any cash.

I find T2W more useful than FF overall, and T2W is a better place to ask questions, but for trading systems, FF is much more extensive at the moment, so both sites are of value.

Cheers.

Last edited: