Fab Turbo - Scam ?

FAP Turbo is an influential blend of 2 strategies: Short Term Scalping Strategy and Long Term superior FAP strategy. Both strategies are built within one FAPTURBO expert advisor and can be turn on and off with no trouble using Scalper Strategy parameter in FAPTURBO settings.

My Daily Live Results

I'm glad you having such a lot of success with it. I can also say that the demo account I have running is in profit (but not by a massive amount) and can back this up (Statement: 691440 - Stuart Anderson).

You can also see that it has made multiple trades making small amounts of profit and some making huge (comparative to the profits) losses.

Stu you may have already browsed my results but you may have missed them also. I've been successful with a live account just as Francis has. Difference is I'm able to show you some stats. You can see my MT4 stats on my blog below. Also you may want to check out my settings as well to make yourself more profitable.

don't think Fapturbo is a scam as I am using it right now... ;)

So far still in profit zone...but profits margin has been going down from month to month... :confused:

Hopefully the new version coming out can kick some ass out there again ! :cheesy:

I think the reason for this is because FAPTurbo trades in the asian session when there is low volatility and spreads are high. The problem is that thousands of traders are using this system and this I believe will cause the system to fail over time.

The problem is that thousands of traders are using this system and this I believe will cause the system to fail over time.

It will not fail because thousands are using it and will fail for other reasons.

Paul

I tried this 'bot too and did make profit. No longer use it as the program never lets profits run but does allow big negatives. Couldn't live with that. I go along with the guy that runs pipcop.com, let's see a year's worth of trading. Evolution X seems good if you exercise manual control and use other indicators. It makes no sense that an automatic system could 'do the business.'

I was just curious ...
Have ppl analysed the trades the robot puts and tried to see what exactly it is doing .. what its strategy is .... till today i wasnt very interested in forex and I knew over long term you cannot forecast it ... but given that I play blackjack and how card counters try to get a minuscule advantage over the house to bet their pot on ... this is much better game to bet on ... 95% winners... that sounds like a holy grail to me :)

anywayz.. I am a learner at tech analysis and will probably buy this robot and see what trades it is doing and under what condition and then try to see if I can find the strategy behind it ... from the threads i have read it stick to low vol times it seems.... sounds reasonable since predicting volatility through AI is probably quite diff....

I was just curious ...
Have ppl analysed the trades the robot puts and tried to see what exactly it is doing .. what its strategy is .... till today i wasnt very interested in forex and I knew over long term you cannot forecast it ... but given that I play blackjack and how card counters try to get a minuscule advantage over the house to bet their pot on ... this is much better game to bet on ... 95% winners... that sounds like a holy grail to me :)

anywayz.. I am a learner at tech analysis and will probably buy this robot and see what trades it is doing and under what condition and then try to see if I can find the strategy behind it ... from the threads i have read it stick to low vol times it seems.... sounds reasonable since predicting volatility through AI is probably quite diff....

I can not tell you Al_Capone, but i found out (personal experience) that FapTurbo best runs on brokers with fixed spreads, because on variating spreads FapTurbo robot often opens wrong trend positions.
I have used FapTurbo with Admiral Markets(got out of them after they widened spreads at night for EURGBP and EURCHF pairs) and now I run it at Alpari UK. My profit at Alpari UK now is 80% within 3 months, so its quite good.

Today, 14th of July, new version of FapTurbo called Evolution goes out. It is dedicated to Dukascopy broker and this EA will run on JAVA platform, not Metatrader4. The forward testing is quite good - about 30% within month, so I think it is quite good, too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think Fapturbo is a scam as I am using it right now... ;)
So far still in profit zone...but profits margin has been going down from month to month... :confused:
Hopefully the new version coming out can kick some ass out there again ! :cheesy:

Same like me..profitable last month but now eating my profit...
maybe i use the high spread pairs...:(

Placing your hard earned money on a trading robot is total folly imo. If you want to trade, learn how to do it, if not, do something else or let someone else manage (and probably lose) your money. LTCM went bust and was run the finest financial geniuses ever, Nobel prize winners. Trading is a profession, requiring skill, tools and mindset.

Placing your hard earned money on a trading robot is total folly imo. If you want to trade, learn how to do it, if not, do something else or let someone else manage (and probably lose) your money. LTCM went bust and was run the finest financial geniuses ever, Nobel prize winners. Trading is a profession, requiring skill, tools and mindset.

that's why if i would put my money into someone's hands would most likely be trend followers... those guys have been in thegame as long as buffett ...

if we look the past pretty much all crashes, or recessions or bears... or from big belly ups like LTCM trend following HF profited handsomely...

"When Genius Failed" by Lowenstein should be required reading for anyone embarking down this road. Best account of the events in Greenwich in 1998 that I've read.

This FAPTURBO EA is total garbage. I have 2 licenses and I both discontinued using them because it lost a lot of money. Stay away. If you want to be profitable stay away from EAs!

guys selling FAPTURBO EA keep on tweeting that their product is selling like candy..i hope a lot of people will not fall for that kind of bruhaha..

Fap Turbo

I have been using a Gallant FX demo account and Gallant FX live account with all settings the same but only the demo account makes money.
Has anyone had the same experience.

smile-fool.jpg
I have been using a Gallant FX demo account and Gallant FX live account with all settings the same but only the demo account makes money.
Has anyone had the same experience.

Fapturbo has opening a lot of trades these few days...lose win lose win lose win...hahhaha...

Market turning crazy

Overall up 14 pips for these week... ;)

Fap Turbo

Well I have been trading Fap Turbo for 1 month now and guess what I’m loosing!
I’m using Rob Casey's Fap Turbo Advanced guide.
It’s my own fault after all these years of trading I should know better than to trust a Robot and someone making a profit off the back of someone else’s idea.