Fab Turbo - Scam ?

kokani

Hey, I was wondering whether anyone has used the fab turbo forex robot, plenty of good reviews on the net very little negative points available but clickbank has discontinued selling the product, any insights and experiences to share ?

What's the verdict?

img1.jpg
img2.jpg

img3.jpg
img4.jpg

img9.jpg
img10.jpg

My verdict is that it's a useful tool for trading when I'm asleep :) The "scalper" just trades the waves during the night when volatility is low and keeps making good profit. Reasonable stop loss levels keeps it from killing itself and a sure sign that it's profitable is that ODL has banned people from using it and other brokers are trying to manipulate spreads. It's cheap enough to be worth it.

Got shot down in flames on the other thread for saying positive things about this EA, so have transferred most of my commentary to more appropriate fora. However, would just like to confirm the ODL thing from personal experience. My account got frozen after just one night of trading with fapturbo. Admittedly the account went up 10% during that night, so you can understand them getting rattled if the rumoured 120 other users also did that too. This seems only to have affected the tiddlers like me on the "B" book (where they don't necessarily pass on the orders into the market, but take some of the risk themselves) rather than the "A" book where everything gets hedged. They claim the EA is an unethical price-sniper (this from the Head of Compliance), but I have lodged a formal complaint under FSA rules which should flush out the truth. By the way, all moneys were reimbursed, including the one night's profits, so its really only inconvenience and aggravation that I can complain about.

I can share everybody the backtest for my transactions if it will help and also i could offer it for you in a good price,
Regards

I am relatively new to these bots or automatic robots. Please tell me what ODL means and also EA.

Thanks

Hey, I was wondering whether anyone has used the fab turbo forex robot, plenty of good reviews on the net very little negative points available but clickbank has discontinued selling the product, any insights and experiences to share ?

No they haven't, it's selling like crazy!

Hi

I bought this for evaluation as US$ 149 didn't seem to bad. It seems to work well.

I tested it with a dummy account for 2 months and it went up by 180%. However as they say themselves you can't compare dummy and real accounts as some forex brokers will manipulate your real money accounts.

There is a private online forum when you are member which is excellent. Lots of help and support.

After playing with it for 2 months I decided in January to try with real money so I opened and account with forex.com and put US$ 2,500 into it.

Now it only trades Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights because it's designed to pick up points during the quiet period.

After 7-8 trading days I am up 29% on my pot.

Later on today I will post up my results so far after I've worked out how to remove the account no and my name.

I will also keep posting updates every day or two so that at least you can all see how it is going.

For the record I have 10 years forex trading experience and I trade my own manual systems in my free time. Am looking to go full time this year. I bought 5 trading robots in October last year to evaluate with my own hard earned cash. Two were profitable in dummy trading and this one (FAP Turbo) in particular was very good.

My strategy is to run 1 good trading robot and trade my manual system at the same time on different accounts.

Anyway later today I'll post the results so far.

Cheers

pchees

I very much look forward to that.

Hi

I bought this for evaluation as US$ 149 didn't seem to bad. It seems to work well.

I tested it with a dummy account for 2 months and it went up by 180%. However as they say themselves you can't compare dummy and real accounts as some forex brokers will manipulate your real money accounts.

There is a private online forum when you are member which is excellent. Lots of help and support.

After playing with it for 2 months I decided in January to try with real money so I opened and account with forex.com and put US$ 2,500 into it.

Now it only trades Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights because it's designed to pick up points during the quiet period.

After 7-8 trading days I am up 29% on my pot.

Later on today I will post up my results so far after I've worked out how to remove the account no and my name.

I will also keep posting updates every day or two so that at least you can all see how it is going.

For the record I have 10 years forex trading experience and I trade my own manual systems in my free time. Am looking to go full time this year. I bought 5 trading robots in October last year to evaluate with my own hard earned cash. Two were profitable in dummy trading and this one (FAP Turbo) in particular was very good.

My strategy is to run 1 good trading robot and trade my manual system at the same time on different accounts.

Anyway later today I'll post the results so far.

Cheers

pchees

Easy Money

Easy Money

Quick everyone, it's selling fast. Don't you want to make 'easy Money' (for so little work to boot) :)

Hi

Ok I have posted up the results.

This is only 7 trading days and therefore cannot be relied upon for a realistic assessment of the system.

You need 3 months of results minimum for that.

For all I know it could crash this week and so be it.

I can hear the cynics crying foul play already but you know sometimes "shock horror!", every now and then, it is possible for someone to come up with something new that actually works.

Still buy it at your own risk. i will keep posting updates for you so you can judge for yourself.

And no I have nothing to do with these guys. I live in Dubai and my real job is property. Looking to switch to full time trading this year.

A quick summary of how the robot works

1) It''s an expert advisor used with MetaTrader software. The metatrader software is freely available from lots of brokers like forex.com etc.

2) The EA has 2 strategies; a short term scalping and a longer term. The longer term trades only EURUSD whilst the scalper trades EURGBP, EURCHF and GBPCHF. It used to trade USCAD but they have now decided to drop that one.

3) It only trades Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday night on the scalper as these are the quiet periods.

4) You can select a conservative, intermediate, or aggressive strategy and it will work out all the risk management and trades for you. You can also set any of the parameters manually as well. The results shown are on the aggressive strategy.

5) You need to run this ideally on a virtual private server which is a managed service. The reason is that the robot will have problems if your internet or computer goes down. This costs another US$ 70 and I use this myself

Anyway as I have stated before, once your join, you have access to private online forum and there is lots of help provided. Many posts every day.

You can access it on FAPTURBO First Real Money Forex Trading Robot | Automated Forex Trading on AutoPilot which is the standard site or Automatic Forex Income which is my affiliate site.

All the best

pchees

Attachments

• Trading Robot Results 15-1-2009.jpg
    Trading Robot Results 15-1-2009.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 1,775
why your virtual server hosting so expensive? there are some website i saw their price is only $18 per month (windows hosting)

Hi

It's not my virtual server service.

You are free to use anyone you like but it must be a Windows based service.

But really who cares. As you can see from the results so far, I have paid for my robot and the first month service and have plenty of spare change.

The services they recommend will also install metatrader and the new versions of the robot when they are available, so it reduces your admin time.

Who that answers your question

pchees

Easy Money

Easy Money

Quick everyone, it's selling fast. Don't you want to make 'easy Money' (for so little work to boot) :)

I'll take one minute to reply to this even though it's just another sarcastic comment from someone who's own manual trading is so friggin good that he just has to spend his day on forums making sure he tells everybody just how good it is and how impossible it would be for an automatic system to be any good at all.

I bought FAPT in December, reluctantly cause the marketing made me puke, after a friend recommended it. Decided to let it evaluate itself on a live 500 buck account since back tests proves as much as rolling a dice. Easy money?!? You bet your newly spanked bottom it was. First 2 weeks I didn't see a losing trade and the cash just dropped in while I was in my bed. Silly and a bit greedy I doubled my lot size from 0.1 which was too high to start with, and immediately got hit with a stop loss. Then along came the holiday period and trading was adviced against so not much action. Coming back in January I started back a week too early in hindsight and got hit with a couple of new SL's but good for learning the game.
Since then FAPT is back to it's normal self and trading well but the easy money is no more. Why?!? Because the brokers have lost enough to take notice...that's why. ODL was first, banning it alltogether. IBFX raised the spreads during the Asian session to between 10-20 pips making it impossible to use. FXPro, who until January had been great decided to introduce variable spreads which so far have been about double what their spread used to be.
So, all you guys shouting SCAM, BS, FRAUD, WONT WORK, MORONS, IDIOTS, SHEEP etc etc, maybe it's time to realise that there's at least one working EA out there. It's working so well in fact that the brokers have to try everything in their book to prevent losing BIG! So yeah, maybe it won't work forever even though there are ECN's with MT4 support coming out, but dissing something that you haven't tried yourself just makes you look and sound stupid. It's no rocket science what this robot does, in fact the model is very simple, but it does it reasonably well and more importantly, does it when I can't.

Oh, here's a link to my account on mt4stats with the trades so far:
MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world
If I read it correctly that's about 35% up since the start. Yes, that is with a fairly high risk but considering the losing days have been very few and far between it's not a Las Vegas gamble.

EAGERLY WAITING for another sarky comment now but if so, please post your results live as well to have any kind of credibility.