Turbo Morning Trade EA

Thursday and Friday (26th/27th) I got no trade on both days, for 615 and 630. ADR filter both times.

Out with a SL of -45 pips.
-90 pips for the month so far.

why do people bother with all that rubbish ..?? ask yourself a question - do u HONESTLY think that some dumb, hard wired, " blackbox " programme/system can " consistently " pull profits out of the market..?

If it could - it wouldnt be available at ANY price - never mind being plastered all over the internet for £££.... !!

why do people bother with all that rubbish ..?? ask yourself a question - do u HONESTLY think that some dumb, hard wired, " blackbox " programme/system can " consistently " pull profits out of the market..?

If it could - it wouldnt be available at ANY price - never mind being plastered all over the internet for £££.... !!

TMT isn't a black box and wasn't (originally) intended as an automated system - it's an upgraded version of the FMT EA which was written to automate the FMT manual system for those who couldn't be there to trade it themselves. At the end of the day this is all based on what should be a manual system, with everything that implies about not following the rules blindly.

TMT isn't a black box and wasn't (originally) intended as an automated system - it's an upgraded version of the FMT EA which was written to automate the FMT manual system for those who couldn't be there to trade it themselves. At the end of the day this is all based on what should be a manual system, with everything that implies about not following the rules blindly.

Hi,

So what your saying is that your automating a manual system ? Does that not make it a robot?

There's a difference. Yes, it's a robot, however there are robots that are black boxes and robots that aren't. TMT isn't a black box. With TMT, you can change the variable settings and there's nothing hidden in it.

I stopped trading Turbo for awhile, and am not trading it at all on the London pre-session. However, I am now using it on the NY open, earned +25 Thursday and +22 today. Settings from Hammy, though I adjusted the TP a few pips short.

GU, 8:45 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Settings: 35 SL, 18 BE, 22 TP. 0 Offset, 100% exit 1. Everything else is default. Backtests are pretty good.

Guys a few questions for you,

Has anybody considered running an optimization backtest? If so do you find it's improved your results?

Also, what period do you run your optimsation backtests for and how often? I feel this EA is very market dependant so am thinking a backtest from feb11 - july11.

I have 99.9% tick data so am interested in doing this.