What Expert Advisors will make money in 2010?

Oops forgot try 7777
Also.. the first 2 trades on your list are..

4394327 2010.01.04 20:14 buy 0.1 eurusd 1.4418
4394329 2010.01.04 20:14 sell 0.1 eurusd 1.4416

It looks like at 20.14 you bought at 1.4418 and at the same time you sold @ 1.4416 (i guess this is the spread) yet on your spread sheet you show these as 2 seperate trades both making a profit of £10 ? - now that is impossible - if you are going to make up trading historys at least pay a bit more attention to the detail - are you regulated by anyone ? - you give this business a bad name and should be locked up.

The devloper/owner really needs to help in that area but you never know, those are my actual stats your problem is this as I see it. the issue that if you do not want to believe a fact then no matter what you see you will still doubt and your second problem is I have nothing to sell, I am not into pimping anything even if it is one of the greatest things there is. You see even if I showed you my FXOpen account and you saw the same balance on my stats and at MY FX you would still not believe.
This is the kind of thing you pass on the internet now I doubt your a trader the way you talk but myself I would just look at this as another EA selling site but the stange thing happen. I found it was all true only because of the amazing support from the owner Mike and a great forum of buyers of this EA. At first there were problems some loss until Mike fine tuned a lot calculator that he built and since then it works like a charm because you choose your own pip risk I keep mine around 3040pips so from the first trade open the market would have to go against me 340 plus to get into any real trouble . It's the real thing and those are my real stats you see how we all are when the real thing shows up our first reaction is to kill it.
Randy

Yes I know listen that was my reaction when I first saw stats like that. However it's the way the EA works it creates a impossible trade that can never win. I really do not understand why it does one person told me it's trying to trap the market but I will tell you it works and works very well but like I told another poster we get so fed up with stuff like this is really a danger to you and anyone because when the real thing appears you want to kil it.
Randy

Also.. the first 2 trades on your list are..

4394327 2010.01.04 20:14 buy 0.1 eurusd 1.4418
4394329 2010.01.04 20:14 sell 0.1 eurusd 1.4416

It looks like at 20.14 you bought at 1.4418 and at the same time you sold @ 1.4416 (i guess this is the spread) yet on your spread sheet you show these as 2 seperate trades both making a profit of £10 ? - now that is impossible - if you are going to make up trading historys at least pay a bit more attention to the detail - are you regulated by anyone ? - you give this business a bad name and should be locked up.

what about the Forex Multivers and the Forex Overdrive those two are winning a lot on the Real Money Accounts Competitions. I believe those two robots are very solid, I will give them a chance on my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly speaking we promote a lot of soft and never put our comments but I'd like to tell this.
About MegaDroid.
It is good EA but lokk at this-trade not everyday, profit about 5 pips, stopploss about 50 pips.
For pro trader it sounds useless.
Kain EA- 7 pairs, trade everyday profit at least 10 pips one one pair.
By our own experience it is one of the best.
Anyway you cannot trust EA's 100% .
They need backtest/optimization. We have to turn it off during financial news/holidays...
Also Fri-Sun breaks.
That's way backtest results look like fake.
Basicaly you have to conduct your's EA's and don't let them destroy your deposit.

Artforextrading team