Trading RAW

:LOL: 'fraid not, pb - all I get is complaints from herself about screen time and the grass getting long (or the leaves uncleared at this time of year). We're having our annual junket next week - first time i've been able to make it - so i'll dig out some stars and see how it goes - hoots of derison i guess.

jon

Sorry but I dont believe you, according to my research, which you know is rarely wrong, this is a photo of you at last years junket.

barjon edit: it's a family snap - how'd you get it lol

Attachments

• global moderator.jpg
    global moderator.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 160
its done..Tim has user name and password I just sent it to him.
Yes, I can confirm that tradingRAW has invited me to review his site and supplied me with a password to gain access. However, because of my role on T2W, some peeps might argue that there's a conflict of interest in me reviewing a site that I added to the Reviews section at the request of the vendor. Fast forward a week or two and, if my review is anything other than damning, I can see the words 'corrupt' and 'bung' flying about left, right and centre! Therefore, if TradingRAW agrees, I will pass on the offer to someone else. Members can either nominate themselves or others. Looking at the public access part of tradingRAW's site, it's clear their main focus is day trading U.S. equities. It makes sense, therefore, that the appointed reviewer has knowledge and experience of this market - as well as being a respected T2W member.
On this basis, my nomination is amit1986
Please put forward your nominations and I will discuss them with the Mods and approach who we think is the most suitable - assuming this meets with the approval of tradingRAW.
Cheers,
Tim.

Yes, I can confirm that tradingRAW has invited me to review his site and supplied me with a password to gain access. However, because of my role on T2W, some peeps might argue that there's a conflict of interest in me reviewing a site that I added to the Reviews section at the request of the vendor. Fast forward a week or two and, if my review is anything other than damning, I can see the words 'corrupt' and 'bung' flying about left, right and centre! Therefore, if TradingRAW agrees, I will pass on the offer to someone else. Members can either nominate themselves or others. Looking at the public access part of tradingRAW's site, it's clear their main focus is day trading U.S. equities. It makes sense, therefore, that the appointed reviewer has knowledge and experience of this market - as well as being a respected T2W member.
On this basis, my nomination is amit1986
Please put forward your nominations and I will discuss them with the Mods and approach who we think is the most suitable - assuming this meets with the approval of tradingRAW.
Cheers,
Tim.

I"ve already been tarnished enough you guys are brutal...I approve to whatever.

Last edited:
I agree that amit1986 would be an excellent candidate... though I will put forward the position that there should be the experience of someone who does not trade this market or is still on their path to profitability (what if, for example, tradingRAW is responsible for stopping amit out of his own positions?). On that basis, and in no particular order, I recommend:

robster970
Hotch
scose-no-doubt
trendie
elitejets

As I believe they are focussed on forex or have admitted that they still haven't found their way.

(of course, my original suggestion of letting the mods do it stands, I repeat my suggestion that barjon be permitted a break from his modding responsibilities and gets to try something new. I nominate myself as a temporary mod in his place*)

* I'll do it properly, honest.

Amit gets my vote - he's a stock trader & reads tape so is in a good position to give a review.

ye my review sounds pretty crazy, but honestly its like that bc it really seems to be the missing piece to my trading as of late. the little things that i learned made huge differences, not to say it will be like that for everyone else, but i really wanted to put in a good review bc that was honestly how i felt about TradingRaw and how much it has helped me. i've never had anything that i learned anywhere else jut make sense and see it work like the concepts they teach.

ive made back what i paid for the service multiple times over, but that wasnt the point for me...i wanted to learn and grow as a trader so that i can continue my journey as a trader and continue to make a decent living. So my "glowing review" was bc i actually LEARNED something useful that could help me continue to make money in the markets. TradingRaw has be patiently answering my questions so my review is a way of saying thank you and sharing with other traders my personal experience.

So you just happened to register on T2W on the same day that TradingRaw started on here ?

if you haven't been reading the thread....

post #27 by tradingRaw
"I was excited and told my members that we made it on T2W review section and this might be tradingRAW's break. Because as you can see the scam tainted environment I’m facing is a very tough one to crack."

and by no means did bano ask us to post a review for him, I wanted to share my experience on my own bc it was such a positive one. and since i had been surfing elitetrade and t2w for years i registered today to give my input on tradingraw's service.

i dont really post much on forums, but tradingRaw has had such a positive influence on my trading that i wanted to share....

im just a satisfied customer, and i even proves to timsk that i was a paid member and nothing more.

Last edited:
7Trader

are you actually profitable now ?
If so - how long have you been profitable ?
Care to share some of your recent trades with us or post up an account statement showing you are profitable ?

I was profitable before joining TradingRaw.
And i have been trading for roughly 3 years. I only started to be consistently profitable this year.

And i have only been a member of tradingRaw on the launch of the site which was in November.

I wrote a review based on my experience since joining tradingRaw. I said that if i could learn anything that could help improve my trading and help me grow as a trader it would be well worth the money. bc in my case i can easily pay $200 in fees in a single day.

and i have made my money back since joining trading raw using his concepts and tape reading. i only thought to mention that in case people wanted to know.... for me, making back the $200 was not my goal, gaining knowledge and growing as a trader was much more valued. And for that reason i have such high praise for bano and TradingRaw.

and No i wont post my account statement.

You know it's funny how people are soooo skeptical in this industry. I too was quite skeptical when a fellow proprietary trader introduced tradingRAW to me, but decided to take a chance in acquiring another tool/weapon to add to my trading arsenal. It is totally understandable as wherever there is the potential to make large sums of money, there are shady characters lurking as well. I know there will probably be someone flaming me for having too few posts, or for not being a member long enough. I personally don't care as I have been able to become a much more mechanical, technical, disciplined, emotionless (not completely as I am human), focused trader by incorporating tradingRAW's technique. Why cut your self short when the failure rate is above average? There will always be the doubters and naysayers (I was one in the beginning), but at the end of the day I have become a better trader and that's is all that matters.

I've gone through this thread, read the T2W review of TradingRAW, browsed TradingRAW's website and also watched TradingRAW's free sample videos.

I would be happy to do the review of TradingRAW if the T2W mods deem me fit and if other T2W members approve.

As for MrGecko's comment on post #44 where he suspects that TradingRAW may stop me out of any positions and therefore, bias my review, I can assure you this will not be the case for the following two reasons:

1) I will certainly not have any open positions and be reviewing at the same time as my trading requires me to focus on my trades at all times; and
2) I do not think TradingRAW offers live trading calls. From their website, it seems they simply provide members access to prerecorded live-trading videos, written literature, members' forum and chatroom, and pre-market stock picks. In other words, much of the learning experience (and the review) can be done outside of market hours. However, I will definitely make use of the pre-market stock list and judge its potential relative to the written material during the trading day.

Timsk and other members of T2W, much of my review and analysis will be conducted outside of regular trading hours as I must continue trading whilst the markets are open. However, if TradingRAW's service requires I spend an hour or two during live market hours to provide an accurate review of their service, then I do not mind doing that as well. Unfortunately, however, I cannot spend more time than this during live market hours in order to accomplish this.

If everyone is okay with the above, then I would be glad to do the review.

I've gone through this thread, read the T2W review of TradingRAW, browsed TradingRAW's website and also watched TradingRAW's free sample videos.

I would be happy to do the review of TradingRAW if the T2W mods deem me fit and if other T2W members approve.

As for MrGecko's comment on post #44 where he suspects that TradingRAW may stop me out of any positions and therefore, bias my review, I can assure you this will not be the case for the following two reasons:

1) I will certainly not have any open positions and be reviewing at the same time as my trading requires me to focus on my trades at all times; and
2) I do not think TradingRAW offers live trading calls. From their website, it seems they simply provide members access to prerecorded live-trading videos, written literature, members' forum and chatroom, and pre-market stock picks. In other words, much of the learning experience (and the review) can be done outside of market hours. However, I will definitely make use of the pre-market stock list and judge its potential relative to the written material during the trading day.

Timsk and other members of T2W, much of my review and analysis will be conducted outside of regular trading hours as I must continue trading whilst the markets are open. However, if TradingRAW's service requires I spend an hour or two during live market hours to provide an accurate review of their service, then I do not mind doing that as well. Unfortunately, however, I cannot spend more time than this during live market hours in order to accomplish this.

If everyone is okay with the above, then I would be glad to do the review.

"2) I do not think TradingRAW offers live trading calls."

Please visit my tR Blog and review sample videos, of live calls....thanks.

Bano, why are you wasting your time with these people? You know your going to succeed regardless.
These people have nothing better to do.

Whats $ 200 for life long lessons, he give you the tools and the knowledge to read the tape, by reading and watching his videos. What more do you want for 200 bucks. Its not like his asking $2000. Iam telling him to change the price because the information is way too cheap. How often do you come across a tape reader these day's, and willing to help you improve your trading. I was a trader for 4 years for now. I trader with my own account before with Td waterhouse, got raped on commissions fees. I trade for swift trade for a year and half. Which was a good learning curve.
They gave me the opportunity when nobody else would. Then I started to trade on my own, I kept on having ups and down. I can make money when the market is moving, (who cant?) but you have to understand why its moving, news etc... Not hope that your stock which you made money on the previous day that it moves again, But tradingraw explains that. He makes it clear.
I never go on these kind of sites because I got burned on stock watch, some guys were promoting a stock and I believed them, and I got shafted. Because I wanted to make money.
No offense I am member with him and couple of my bud's. His knowledge 10+ years is too cheap.
What other trader out there that is willing to help a small guy like me to become a better trader.
Its the best $200 bucks I ever spent on my trading career, I all ready made it back and more and I been a member since dec 6th. I am so looking forward to the future. I will get my other buddy's to post there comments too later on today. Market opens in 8.5 hours cant wait!!!

Mario,
if you want to ask me any questions e-mail. [email protected]

LEA - with all due respect - you have answered your own question as to why we do this.

You yourself got burnt on a trading site by a pump and dump crew.

There are idiots on here every week promoting services that are worthless. Worse than that, the people who trade based on those services lose money trading on top of the fees paid to those idiots.

You yourself should applaud us for trying to weed out the scammers on here as it protects the newbies.

One of the hallmarks of a scammer is a bunch of new people talking them up, which we have here.

Bano has posted on here but only very general stuff, which anyone could write. There are experienced people on here who can recognise when someone knows what they are talking about.

The jury is still out on Bano because he hasn't actually said anything yet.

Also go on you tube and check out all his videos, which other guy put up all his trading videos in live trading mode? People always put up the good ones but not the bad ones. They only put up the impressive stuff. But never the bad ones. He put up his trading performance for 1 straight month. Good or bad. You make you own judgment. But don't say its a scam. Just because you guys been here the longest and you seen it all. If you paid and got burned and DID NOT make money with tradingraw. Then I would understand. Don't jump to conclusion and talk like that pboyles and wan be Mrgecko.

So why are you here promoting other $%^$. And what is he suppose to say. Thats all there is to it.
If you want try it join if not. Go fly a kite.

New Reviewer . . .
Amit has kindly agreed to do the review and tradingRAW has also agreed to give him access to their site in order to conduct it. I shall double check with the Mods to ensure that they have no objections to Amit and, assuming they don't, I will ask him to proceed.

7rader has also provided a PayPal statement indicating that he is a bona fide tradingRAW customer. On this basis, I'm happy to let his review stand along with pavlov0032's. As indicated in my earlier post, the 'review of reviews' by Charlton and MrGecko have been deleted. Given the existence of this thread and the offer to let Amit review tradingRAW, I think a fair balance has now been achieved which is not harmful to the business interests of tradingRAW and, more importantly, protects the interests of T2W members.
Tim.

LEA - with all due respect - you have answered your own question as to why we do this.

You yourself got burnt on a trading site by a pump and dump crew.

There are idiots on here every week promoting services that are worthless. Worse than that, the people who trade based on those services lose money trading on top of the fees paid to those idiots.

You yourself should applaud us for trying to weed out the scammers on here as it protects the newbies.

One of the hallmarks of a scammer is a bunch of new people talking them up, which we have here.

Bano has posted on here but only very general stuff, which anyone could write. There are experienced people on here who can recognise when someone knows what they are talking about.

The jury is still out on Bano because he hasn't actually said anything yet.

I appreciate that there seem to be a few people, yourself included, that have taken up the mantle of "T2W Vigilante" in a selfless attempt to expose all scammers.

My personal opinion, is that this is a rather futile exercise.

I'm sure I will come under fire for saying that, specifically because I'm a vendor myself but it's what I believe.

If anything, people trying to expose others often do more harm than good. Think about that attack on J16 recently. It was brutal. I thought that was going to be the end of him. Instead, his membership went through the roof as people see all the comments surrounding him and actually check out his stuff in the first place when they may never have been aware of it.

End of the day, if someone wants to run a scam, they are going to run a scam and get away with it most of the time. Come on, how hard is it to do?

Someones got a paypal invoice to show they paid? How hard is that to achieve? Get a mate to join your service as "proof" and then refund him in cash later on.

I don't know anything about Trading Raw but I bet Dollars to doughnuts he's not going to come out of this looking bad. He's got his name mentioned in almost every single post and now he has a respected T2W member doing a review.

That's great but come on - you think they are going to be negative? If Amit writes a bad review of Trading Raw I will eat a plate of sh*t. All the guy has to do is come on, talk some generic BS and what can Amit say? "Good analysis...it all seemed to be put together coherently" etc. Even if the mentor calls out a load of losers - so what? We all have bad days or even weeks sometimes. As long as he doesn't f*ck up bad which, trust me, he won't when he knows someone is watching, he will be fine. When there are foul practices going on in restaurants etc, you think they are discovered when the restaurant knows the inspectors are in? I don't think so. They clear all the dead cockroaches away. That stuff is discovered by the surprise attack.

I think its a good idea to make people aware of the tell tale signs of fraudulent marketing (and the main one is positive reviews as far as I am concerned, for the reasons stated in my last post) but that's not a sign someone is a scammer. That's a sign that someone is trying to engage in some marketing to get more customers. The reason they might be doing this could be seen as circumspect but it's not an outright sign of a scam to me.

End of the day, the best way to expose a scammer is to actually sign up to their services for a month minimum - not as a reviewer but as a customer - and then write about your experiences.

The guy traded your money and lost it? SCAM

The guy marketed a 90% win rate but had 100 tick stops, 2 tick targets? SCAM

This is factual, helpful information. Much more so than "He's a mentor he must be a scammer" or "he doesn't post a record, he must be a scammer" or "someone recommended him with one post to their name, he must be a scammer".

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I appreciate that there seem to be a few people, yourself included, that have taken up the mantle of "T2W Vigilante" in a selfless attempt to expose all scammers.

My personal opinion, is that this is a rather futile exercise.

I'm sure I will come under fire for saying that, specifically because I'm a vendor myself but it's what I believe.

If anything, people trying to expose others often do more harm than good. Think about that attack on J16 recently. It was brutal. I thought that was going to be the end of him. Instead, his membership went through the roof as people see all the comments surrounding him and actually check out his stuff in the first place when they may never have been aware of it.

End of the day, if someone wants to run a scam, they are going to run a scam and get away with it most of the time. Come on, how hard is it to do?

Someones got a paypal invoice to show they paid? How hard is that to achieve? Get a mate to join your service as "proof" and then refund him in cash later on.

I don't know anything about Trading Raw but I bet Dollars to doughnuts he's not going to come out of this looking bad. He's got his name mentioned in almsost every single post and now he has a respected T2W member doing a review.

That's great but come on - you think they are going to be negative? If Amit writes a bad review of Trading Raw I will eat a plate of sh*t. All the guy has to do is come on, talk some generic BS and what can Amit say? "Good analysis...it all seemed to be put together coherently" etc. Even if the mentor calls out a load of losers - so what? We all have bad days or even weeks sometimes. As long as he doesn't f*ck up bad which, trust me, he won't when he knows someone is watching, he will be fine. When there are foul practices going on in restaurants etc, you think they are discovered when the restaurant knows the inspectors are in? I don't think so. They clear all the dead cockroaches away. That stuff is discovered by the surprise attack.

I think its a good idea to make people aware of the tell tale signs of fraudulent marketing (and the main one is positive reviews as far as I am concerned, for the reasons stated in my last post) but that's not a sign someone is a scammer. That's a sign that someone is trying to engage in some marketing to get more customers. The reason they might be doing this could be seen as circumspect but it's not an outright sign of a scam to me.

End of the day, the best way to expose a scammer is to actually sign up to their services for a month minimum - not as a reviewer but as a customer - and then write about your experiences.

The guy traded your money and lost it? SCAM

The guy marketed a 90% win rate but had 100 tick stops, 2 tick targets? SCAM

This is factual, helpful information. Much more so than "He's a mentor he must be a scammer or "he doesn't post a record, he must be a scammer" or "someone recommended him with one post to their name, he must be a scammer".

Just my 2 cents.

I'm sure every vendor would prefer that there was zero scrutiny. The bottom line is that all any of you have to do is prove you are profitable traders and there would be no need for further discussion. To date has a single vendor done that? If they did I didnt see it.