Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

PP are the pits...end of:mad::devilish::(

The lady I spoke to at Paypal also said a service was not covered so I asked why other members had got a refund and she replied that where its a service or a product when a dispute is logged the seller has 10 days to reply if he does not reply within that time then you get a refund by default, she got quite shirty with me in the end so I just gave up asking anymore questions!!

Todays results...........

16 trades, 16 loser's...

-101 Pips

Total for the week -150 pips (yesterday one winner, one breakeven and five losers)

You really couldn't make up the comedy value Paul brings to trading, from his ever changing system... if only there wasn't the small matter that you CONSTANTLY LOSE MONEY !!!!

16 trades, 16 loser's...

-101 Pips

Total for the week -150 pips (yesterday one winner, one breakeven and five losers)

You really couldn't make up the comedy value Paul brings to trading, from his ever changing system... if only there wasn't the small matter that you CONSTANTLY LOSE MONEY !!!!

Pappa C is a genius - he just doesn't realize it, and neither do we. Just assume, to illustrate the point, that there was a 50% chance of winning on each trade. The odds against picking 16 losers consecutively are 65,536 to one! Treat TEC as a laying service and you can't go wrong! Where do I sign up? :smart:

16 trades, 16 loser's...

-101 Pips

Surely the guy hasn't got any members left now?

How on earth is he trying to explain these continuous loses to his followers? Especially after an average of 180+ pips per day from July - November! Oh dear...

Surely the guy hasn't got any members left now?

How on earth is he trying to explain these continuous loses to his followers? Especially after an average of 180+ pips per day from July - November! Oh dear...

He is blaming the market conditions and says FEB gets back to normal.Jan is a strange month to trade.

I agree he must be nearly finished but still has members that believe in him.

I just dont know how you could lose on yesterdays markets.What a strike rate he has.

He is blaming the market conditions and says FEB gets back to normal.Jan is a strange month to trade.

I agree he must be nearly finished but still has members that believe in him.

I just dont know how you could lose on yesterdays markets.What a strike rate he has.

Yeah 100% strike rate yesterday on 16 trades!

:LOL:

July - November is 5 months. Thats 100 trading days. At a minimum of 180 per day thats 18000 pips (assuming thats actually verified performance, and which is incidentally more than 20 times greater than I made in the same period)

He's perhaps 250 pips down for January. Assuming he's using constant contract position sizing thats about a 1.3% peak to valley drawdown (which is incidentally one tenth of the magnitude of maximum drawdown that I experience)

Even with my **** poor performance, I spend most of my time fighting investors off with a stick. This guy makes 20 times my returns, with one tenth the drawdown and you losers are complaining ! TW2 LULZ at its finest.

July - November is 5 months. Thats 100 trading days. At a minimum of 180 per day thats 18000 pips (assuming thats actually verified performance, and which is incidentally more than 20 times greater than I made in the same period)

I suppose I could say in a forum, with no evidence whatsoever, that I made 2000%+ in 7 months last year and made £16,500 (a 32% return) in December.. and you'd just assume that was 'verified' right.

So, anyone who is serious about making it in trading and wants to really learn how I achieved these amazing results send me a PM for mentoring details.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot, here is *gasp* actual proof of those results:

Cheers,
David

Attachments

• IB1.JPG
    IB1.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 794
  • IB2.JPG
    IB2.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 718
  • dec1.JPG
    dec1.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 732
  • dec2.JPG
    dec2.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 761
  • dec3.JPG
    dec3.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 644
Er... Yes, but the point is he doesn't make that much. His results were fabricated...

then you would be pretty stupid to pay someone for mentoring based on fabricated results !

The post claimed that this vendor was making 180 pips a day (which isnt that hard actually and pretty meaningless) then I assume he watched him make the live calls. Noone would be quite so stupid as to believe what some scroat of a vendor told them would they ?

I suppose I could say in a forum, with no evidence whatsoever, that I made 2000%+ in 7 months last year and made £16,500 (a 32% return) in December.. and you'd just assume that was 'verified' right.

So, anyone who is serious about making it in trading and wants to really learn how I achieved these amazing results send me a PM for mentoring details.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot, here is *gasp* actual proof of those results:

Cheers,
David

Oh, great. As if it wasn't bad enough with me getting drilled on here every time I post, my star student has decided to steal my mentoring business!

That seven month period was a good one though, Bison. I made a 1,200% + return over the same time, although I have to say, it looks paltry in comparison to your record.

:-(

Is it really possible to be `taught` how to trade?

Beginning to wonder if I am wasting my time.

Of course it is. You just need the right teacher.

And then to listen to them.

I'm not sure what is harder though: finding the former or following the latter.

I would really love to know how many member PC still has. Surely even his diehard believers, are starting to wake up to the fact that the guy is a chancer.

Of course it is. You just need the right teacher.

And then to listen to them.

I'm not sure what is harder though: finding the former or following the latter.

Ideally one who doesn`t have a `snake oil` license :LOL:

Anyone with any recommendations, let`s hear them.

I would really love to know how many member PC still has. Surely even his diehard believers, are starting to wake up to the fact that the guy is a chancer.

Yeah I was wondering the same myself...

Also does anyone know the total for today so far?

It's like learning to play a musical instrument, You can be taught - but you won't be any good unless you practise - alone!