Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

"What's the harm in trying, it is £100. That's nothing compared to what you have most probably already spent or lost. The risk if you don't take action is enormous if what I am saying is true, but that's your choice. You will have seen it first-hand."

100 chumps x £100 = £10k x how ever many months you can convince them the markets are difficult to trade at this particular moment in time but dont worry as all will come good soon = a ****ing lot more than most of us will make this year you ****ing chumps

Last edited:
100 chumps x £100 = £10k x how ever many months you can convince them the markets are difficult to trade at this particular moment in time but dont worry as all will come good soon = a ****ing lot more than most of us will make this year you ****ing chumps

you forgot to multiply that by the number of business you have doing this !

no reason that pappa smurf shouldnt be tarding under 20 different names.

Well you did ask so here you are.

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/915583484

Trading Elite Club address
60 EASTGATE,
COWBRIDGE
VALE OF GLAMORGAN
CF71 7AB

Trading Elite Club directors

Mr Andrew John Chalmers
Miss Marta Mielczarczyk

Directors address (for both)

19 Tanyrallt Avenue
Litchard
Bridgend
Mid Glamorgan
United Kingdom
CF31 1PQ

Forex Elite Signals is owned by Azure Business Investments Limited (see screen shot)

Azure Business Investments Limited address

THE PAVILION 60 EASTGATE,
COWBRIDGE
VALE OF GLAMORGAN
CF71 7AB

Azure Business Investments Limited directors
Mr Andrew John Chalmers
Miss Marta Mielczarczyk

Directors address (for both)

19 Tanyrallt Avenue
Litchard
Bridgend
Mid Glamorgan
United Kingdom
CF31 1PQ

Attachments

• Azure.jpg
    Azure.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 332
How many of these scams have you fallen for now? There was jtrading and Madison Cole (now struck off by companies house), there was your holy grail thread of course plus all the other crap systems you were telling us about for the past 3 years. How much did Pappa C take off you?

One can only assume that he likes being scammed. How did that advert go?

Computer to trade with - £500
Mug to drink coffee out of whilst trading - £5
1 month's Trading Elite Club membership - £100 (or whatever it was)

Taking signals from some clown calling himself 'Pappa C' - Priceless :LOL:

You should be congratulated on your brilliant sense of humour you should be on the stage.
I have not laughed so much for a long long time.

Pboyles really has tried to help you on numerous occasions. I am baffled by your inability to see this, and your constant search for a guru who will hand you bags of riches. If your posts are anything to go by, you have been ripped off and disappointed countless times, and yet you persist.

You abase yourself before con artists who rob and despise you, and you shower abuse upon a disinterested person who tries to help you. It is truly remarkable.

Good morning to all my friends

Good evening to all my friends and enemies any bets on who will come out first.
This guy :devilish: I think.
Maybe as its Sunday this guy :LOL: I dont think so.

Hare set the week off give me a good laugh.

Leopard stay in your cage you take life to seriously just like your friend ph boyles.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hi Fordster,
Have you checked that it is PC.?
The to good to be true hype certainly sounds like him.
We should all rush to join and live the good life!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not him it's simply another shovel seller, save your money guys, it will be put to better use in your trading accounts!

Andon,
Very well spotted, just checked at DueDil and sure enough Pappa C is back. Website looks good, so he will unfortunately catch some more people. Beware, Beware.
Thanks for the info.

The new website looks very professional and too good to be true .

If I was a fairly inexperienced trader looking for any of these type of services then I would be enquiring about more information and the 14 day free trial looks very enticing.

Never heard of this Paul Chalmers - but if he has had several other websites that he has closed down then yes maybe something not quite right

Hi Davies,
Trading Elite Club was supposed to be a signal service. With 20/20 hindsight the only way to make money would have been to trade exactly the opposite to most of the calls. PC seemed to have little experience and no trading plan, as ideas came up from members he chopped and changed his trading, that is if he traded at all, as he would have been making a nice income at one stage from membership fees.

The forum was lively and good fun and I learned a few things form other members.

As the old saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true it usually is."