Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

How long have you people been members? How much have you paid? How have the results been? Why does his site now appear to be some sort of sports trading discussion forum thing?

Lol, what a nut job he is, seriously anyone that has any intention of being mentored by him is either VERY naive or absolutely as nutty as he is!

ref p217 #1731
As Victor would have put it "I DONT BELIEVE IT"

Whats his new web page adress? (www.i'm back?)
This i must see.

new cashmaster message to make your fortune and theres a paul as well...... dont think its the same one though...........lets hope not, or there will be a lot of suffering..........this one costs £3000, so it must be good.

oh,......... theres a reduction for early birds in return for video testomonial...............

Hi,

Last week I told you about my meeting with Glynn and Paul in Sheffield where they showed me a method of making money from the markets without risking your funds and without worrying which way the markets were moving.

Quite simply, this is the best thing I've ever seen, and what I would call a 'proper' investment income.

I've had a lot of questions and comments and I'll address those below but for now, let me drill into it in a little more detail.

First, let's compare the most popular investment choices:

- PUT IT IN THE BANK... and get a steady but derisory 3%. That's nice and safe but unfortunately your standard of living will be going down because essential bills such as energy are going up 10%-15% and inflation is generally going up 4%-5%. The harsh reality is that this option is untenable. It makes no sense to continue getting 3% PER YEAR whilst your bills are going up more than that. A reduction in your standard of living or a requirement for other means of income is inevitable.

- INVEST WITH TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS. Many of us have discovered that although we are programmed to believe that giving our money over to these types of "experts" is the sensible thing to do, the realisation is dawning that actually they are just gambling with our money. They have teams of experts and banks of computer models to help them form considered and calculated opinions, but at the end of the day they are taking a view on the market/a stock and HOPING they are right and as we have we have seen many, many times, no one can know what will happen tomorrow or even today. In 2010 Paul's personal choice of expert fund kindly turned £20,000 of his money into £17,000 in one year and charged him a fee for doing it. Even if you do like he did and pick a top performing fund at the time, there is no guarantee that they will continue to generate profit. According to research by the Vanguard group, picking a consistently top performing fund is difficult because funds at t he top of the tables don't often stay there. In fact the UK equity funds that were ranked in the top 20% from 2002 to 2006 were almost as likely to end up in the bottom 20% over the next 5 year period!

- ANNUITY. Nice and safe but that is reflected in the relatively low rates available.

- BUY-TO-LET PROPERTY. This has been the choice investment for years. However, times have changed. Capital growth is negligible, if at all, and will be for a long time. Property values soared due to loose lending policies which proved disastrous to the banks. Tighter lending regulations and wary banks mean we are not likely to see a return to "easy" money any time soon. If people can't borrow, people can't buy and the whole property ladder stagnates as we are seeing. The rental market is buoyant but typical returns are only 6% p.a gross. With asset growth likely to be low for years, the potential of aggravation from tenants, late/non payments and having to maintain the property, it's clear that property is now a poor investment... and of course it is very, very difficult to quickly get your money out.

So what's the alternative?

Ideally we want an investment vehicle that:

- Never puts our capital at risk

- Makes money whether the markets go up or down (or sideways!)

- Allows us immediate access to our funds

The Intelligent Investment Strategy was developed and refined by Glynn to do just that. He is more than happy to show genuinely interested parties his trading statements to prove his consistent profits and, whilst he's not promising overnight riches, he's currently, and safely, achieving an average return on capital of 2.4% per month which equates to around 31% per year.

This is simply incredible.

Despite the most volatile and unpredictable market conditions for many years where trillions have been wiped off company/pension values and many professional investment funds have lost fortunes for their clients, this strategy made a profit every month.

And those profits can be withdrawn, or rolled over for capital growth, or both. You are always in full control of your money. The long term capital growth potential of this method is simply staggering and I have already mentioned one of Glynns students who is now making a considerable monthly income whilst growing his capital at the same time.

Also, the amount of time required to operate this method can be as little as ten minutes a month.

Now can you understand why I see method this as my personal pension plan?

So what are they offering exactly?

Glynn and Paul are offering to teach their method to suitable candidates in a one day master class in which there will be only 4-5 students to ensure each student gets the necessary attention.

I've already told you about Glynn and Pauls experience and qualifications. One thing I didn't mention was that Glynn also has a Certificate of Education from Sheffield Hallam University... he's trained and qualified to teach adults.

Unfortunately though, not everyone will be eligible for this training.

Before you can even register you will be required to speak to Glynn or Paul personally by telephone.

This is for two reasons. Firstly, it will give you an opportunity to get any and all questions you may have answered there and then. Secondly, it will allow Glynn or Paul the opportunity to determine whether or not the training would be right for you. They are not interested in training anyone that they feel may not be able to use what they've learned, or would struggle to understand how to do it. They want each student to complete the course with a full understanding of how to work the method.

Of course, it comes with full back up support after the training, and you'll find that once you've learned the basic method, there are advanced strategies for those interested in being more pro-active with the method (and of course making more money from it!).

Here are some of the frequently asked questions I've had:

Q) If this is so good, why does he need to sell it?

A) He doesn't. In fact it wasn't even his idea to sell it. Glynn is semi retired and spends a lot of time playing golf. Operating the method takes up little of his time so when he was asked if he would be interested in teaching others his method, for a fee of course, it seemed like a good idea. Not only is he helping others achieve financial freedom, he'll be rewarded for doing so. Keeps him off the golf course for a bit too!

Q) Is there really no risk to your capital?

A) Your capital is only used to enable the transactions to take place, and the way the method works it's never put at risk.

Q) Is it tax free?

A) This is not spread betting or gambling or anything to do with Betfair. This is trading real financial instruments through a real FSA Regulated broker. Depending on where you reside there are usually tax liabilities on income. I'm looking into whether this can be used as a SIPP.

Q) Is this Forex?

A) This is nothing to do with Forex or signal services. You will be shown a method of trading whereby you make money whichever way the market moves, or even if the market doesn't move at all. Once you've learned the method you'll have that skill for life. There will be no need to ever subscribe to signal services, or take a gamble on which way the markets are going to move. There will be no need to accept losses as an inevitable consequence of trading either. You will have the ability to control your own financial destiny and you'll never need to rely on fund managers to tell you where to invest for the future. In short, you will be taking control of your own financial future and once you've understood how this works, you'll wish you had known about this a decade ago!

Q) How much will this cost?

A) The training will cost a one-off fee of £3000, however, there will be a substantial discount for the candidates in the first two master classes as Glynn and Paul would like to get some video testimonials from candidates that have already completed the course.

Q) Where will be master classes be held?

A) The first two will be in Glynns home town in Sheffield. After that, he will look into hosting them at hotels in the major cities.

Q) How do I find out more?

A) If this is something that might interest you then the next step would be to speak to Paul or Glynn personally.

All you need to do is e-mail Paul for their telephone numbers and website details. There are absolutely no obligations to get involved and all you'll need to do is have an informal chat to get your questions answered and to make sure this is something that would be suitable for you.

I will personally be attending one of the master classes and will be happy to show my own trading statements.

To contact Paul, simple send him and e-mail at:

I know this is going to be a life changing event for many of you.

All the best

Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone needs to contact the FSA and the City of London police about this. .

The authorities are getting more interested in things of this nature and I think they would find this particular one very easy.

Last edited:
Sometime I'm going to go through T2W and count how many of these scams there are. It must be close to 100. Last week it was Quant Manage, week before Senen Pousa, week before that it was someone else.

If you want to make extra money get a second job.

is this guy really still operating a paid service?

paul as not been charging people for 6 months for the auto which as still got teething problems but he now says he as solved it all and will start charging in a few weeks when people are making money , so watch this space lol

I think someone needs to contact the FSA and the City of London police about this. .

The authorities are getting more interested in things of this nature and I think they would find this particular one very easy.

Judging by their record, I'm sure plenty of people from the FSA will be interested in signing up for the course.

Judging by their record, I'm sure plenty of people from the FSA will be interested in signing up for the course.

:LOL: You could be right there.

Seriously though, anyone that has been stung by the TEC thing or this "cashmaster" should report this latest scheme to the authorities. The advert above would I imagine constitute fraud, and I can just picture these clowns showing their "statements" to the police :LOL:.

:LOL: You could be right there.

Seriously though, anyone that has been stung by the TEC thing or this "cashmaster" should report this latest scheme to the authorities. The advert above would I imagine constitute fraud, and I can just picture these clowns showing their "statements" to the police :LOL:.

Sadly, I think far worse things are going on all the time in the financial world. The EEC was built on fraud, the credit crisis was caused by bank fraud, party manifestos are mostly fraud, etc, so the FSA is more likely to be after Santa Claus than the TEC.

Director Summary

Andrew Chalmers has 2 company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - Andrew Chalmers
Director ID : 915583484
Month/Year of Birth: 12/1986

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)
Address
19 Tanyrallt Avenue
Litchard
Bridgend
Mid Glamorgan
United Kingdom
CF31 1PQ

Cash at Bank : £100

Cash at bank and 'in hand' is the bank balance for AZURE BUSINESS INVESTMENTS LIMITED at the end date of the period the accounts were for.

Company Summary
Company Name Company Status
AZURE BUSINESS INVESTMENTS LIMITED Active
TRADING ELITE CLUB LTD Active

AZURE BUSINESS INVESTMENTS LIMITED

Appointment Date: 24/01/2011
Position: Director
Company Status: Active

Address:
THE PAVILION 60 EASTGATE
COWBRIDGE
VALE OF GLAMORGAN
CF71 7AB
GB

Company Accounts:

To view financial summary login
TRADING ELITE CLUB LTD

Appointment Date: 22/11/2010
Position: Director
Company Status: Active

Check for credit report

Address:
60 EASTGATE
COWBRIDGE
VALE OF GLAMORGAN
CF71 7AB
GB

Current Directors
Mr Andrew John Chalmers
Miss Marta Mielczarczyk

Azure Business Investments Ltd Disclaimer
Azure Business Investments Ltd is incorporated in the country of Belize and is therefore by international law regulated and governed under the laws of Belize. Azure Business Investments Ltd complies with all laws within the governing country and it's Directors whom are Belize nationals ensure the operations of the company are carried out in line with and regulated by all relevant Belize Law.

what could possibly go wrong , it all sounds so right for a signal service based in wales

Regulated by international law? There is no such thing, I can't believe people are still giving money to this clown.