Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Totally agree m8, but at least have a look at the website, there are plenty of resources available, and a free trial so what have you got to lose, wont cost you anything to make some enquiries and do some DD.

Good Luck whatever you decide

ST

Ever heard the saying 'once bitten, twice shy'?

Did Dan used to be part of a service called fx500 I was looking for a mentor/tutor, not any longer though as I've been warned off of them.

Did Dan used to be part of a service called fx500 I was looking for a mentor/tutor, not any longer though as I've been warned off of them.

yes he was.

dan site is very new so his results mean nothing but claims to make over 1000 pips per month.

BOSS forex signals failed recently another one scam.This was hailed like this new site from dan,they seem to appear every few months a new one,advertized on scamming affiliate site like do i have to go to work and cashmaster

At the end of the day you must learn to trade for yourself,its seems most are scams.

its so easy to profit from forex,the only thing that really works for day trading is pivot points.They are great for trending days even better for choppy days.Love trading.

Trade with twoway spreads with ZERO spread and its a bloody ATM machine.

Thanks, I was doing a search and found fx121 and then searched google and found the defunct fx500. The hard slog is the only way foward I guess.

Thanks, I was doing a search and found fx121 and then searched google and found the defunct fx500. The hard slog is the only way foward I guess.

you want to be a pro day trader?

go to piptastic web site-get everything he has,its so cheap.

I promise you,you master everything and join the live room,you will be able to average 10-20 pips easy everyday.

The advise I have given you above is worth XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Someone helped me,so I try and help.Good luck

Sorry here it is

http://forex121.com/

Hope its ok to post here

I was thinking of joining this (and may still do) but ultimately its just being too lazy to learn to trade yourself.
Since TEC I have had my fingers burned by Josh Mayer and Nick Vaughn, both promising to tutor/trade for ridiculous monthly sums... **** artists both of them! You have to ask yourself what is the point of doing the same thing over and over again, if you don't try and learn from it! Therefore I am trying harder to learn about trading myself and it is getting easier. I think I am making progress, although sometimes its 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards, but thats how you learn. Ultimately this forex121 might be good but what will you do if he shuts/stops his service you are back to square one, you have learnt nothing!
Sorry, ultimately the ONLY way is to learn to do it yourself, you also get a hell of a lot more satisfaction when one of YOUR trades does exactly what you anticipated! :)

you want to be a pro day trader?

go to piptastic web site-get everything he has,its so cheap.

I promise you,you master everything and join the live room,you will be able to average 10-20 pips easy everyday.

The advise I have given you above is worth XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Someone helped me,so I try and help.Good luck

http://www.piptastic.com/default.html

Omg...I need mental Tippex having viewed that site..

What do you class as "ridiculous monthly sums"?

Even free of charge is ridiculous if you are being taught complete crap. There are probably some well meaning individuals, but ultimately they probably do more harm than good.

it either goes up or down, and recognising when its going up, or down, and acting on it is all there is to it really.

Even free of charge is ridiculous if you are being taught complete crap. There are probably some well meaning individuals, but ultimately they probably do more harm than good.

it either goes up or down, and recognising when its going up, or down, and acting on it is all there is to it really.

Agreed, just curious as to what folk think is a reasonable price for mentoring etc..

IMHO trading rooms are pointless, far better to send out swing alerts with key levels etc. In a systemic way. I'm convinced most don't want to learn how to trade, we both know it takes at least two years full time to become proficient let alone profitable, I reckon they just want signals really, perhaps two or three trades per week, 2 winners 1loser? What's that worth, 50 dollars a month?

Charging a single price doesnt really seam to be a sensible way to market it. If I'm being completely honest, I dont understand why anyone would do it. Dont get me wrong, making an extra 10-20K a month for no effort is to be commended, but you could equally well make that with signals based on pappa smurfs EA, or the toss of a coin.

The target market cant differentiate between quality signals, and complete nonsense, and most people buying them wouldnt be able to trade them so why give something away thats of real value when you dont need to ?

I know 2 signals providers quite well, and neither is profitable, but both do good buiness. One is an out and out con man, involved in all sorts of shinnanagins, and the other is a deluded trader with the ability to point out which signals did well in hindsight !

I'm not really sure if its just signals they want, surely part of the attraction is hanging out in cyberspace with likeminded individuals and talking bollox.

Agreed, just curious as to what folk think is a reasonable price for mentoring etc..

IMHO trading rooms are pointless, far better to send out swing alerts with key levels etc. In a systemic way. I'm convinced most don't want to learn how to trade, we both know it takes at least two years full time to become proficient let alone profitable, I reckon they just want signals really, perhaps two or three trades per week, 2 winners 1loser? What's that worth, 50 dollars a month?

Last edited: