Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

pips10.jpg

Too right Stephenag ...you've got it one

Of course Trading Elite Club was intended to be fully a up front and honest service and of course cashmaster.com had no responsibility in this genuine attempt to bring us all something wonderful.

In addition it is all our fault fro getting upset and defending our rights..it's bound to be:!::!::!:

The backlash wouldn't have anything to do with the incredible lies spun by Paul Chalmers and endorsements by Graham Laurie...would it:?::?:

WHAT PLANET IS THIS GUY ON:?: :eek::eek:

Most of us can smell a plant and the author of this total garbage ought to know when to stop digging. He is adding to the evidence which shows PC and the like to be very unpleasant people indeed:mad::devilish:

is this comming from mr nick lieght the GOD FATHER OF SELLING CRAP ? ent you the guy that claimed that you mades £5000 a week trading the TUFXP system in the emails you sent out to me ? it seems that forums are only suitable for people like you whenthey are sexing up your latest scams, the facts are that people never got what they paid for, some where thrown out of mr chalmers trading room after 2 days for giving honest opinons & advice , people like you , graham laurie, P Chalmers,and the rest that are selling these scams need to be brought to book you are taking advantage of valunable people that are trying to make a bit of extra money to top up there pensions or just get by on , you lot are nothing but a bunch of SEWER RATS:mad:

Last edited:
is this comming from mr nick lieght the GOD FATHER OF SELLING CRAP ? ent you the guy that claimed that you mades £5000 a week trading the TUFXP system in the emails you sent out to me ? it seems that forums are only suitable for people like you whenthey are sexing up your latest scams, the facts are that people never got what they paid for, some where thrown out of mr chalmers trading room after 2 days for giving honest opinons & advice , people like you , graham laurie, P Chalmers,and the rest that are selling these scams need to be brought to book you are taking advantage of valunable people that are trying to make a bit of extra money to top up there pensions or just get by on , you lot are nothing but a bunch of SEWER RATS:mad:

Personally I think that Mr Laight is just defending his particular business arena. There is no question that the increase in forum use shown during the whole TEC fiasco would make even the most experienced direct mail / internet marketers feel uneasy. Read any book on this kind of marketing and you’ll soon see that it is your mailing list and your reputation that are your lifeblood. If either of these becomes ‘damaged’ then sales of future offerings potentially plummet before you’ve even had a chance to release them.

I don’t agree that ‘the vast majority’ of forum users are idiots, in fact it’s probably only a small majority. What NL doesn’t address in his posts is how badly TEC treated their clients. It was this alone that provoked the extreme reaction. No one minds being offered a product to ‘test’ with the offer of one’s money back if things don’t live up to expectation. From my point of view TEC seemed to be little more than a fledgling project where paying members were used as lab rats to test out various software set ups and signal systems – that isn’t what was stated in the sales material. Naturally people kicked off when they realised that they were being taken for a ride.

To be honest these forums must be a nightmare for people selling all these trading systems. It’s so easy for information and feedback to spread. My guess is that refund requests must sky rocket on products which turn out to be dubious with buyers egged on to claim refunds by people who see through the sales patter.

When people send emails like the one NL sent you always have to question their own angle. In my opinion the marketers would be far better off if these forums didn’t exist. I’m guessing that return rates on poor products would be far less. From my side of the fence (yes, I do read the odd ‘information product’) I’m all for things happening which remove the BS’ers from the market place. Up until now many of these marketers knew that they could sell a poor product and still make some nice returns. Hopefully now the statistics are changing. Once the statistics change, to such an extent that it will actually cost them money if they release a poor product, we should see a significant increase in the quality of products which do make it through to release.

Here’s hoping!

Steve.

Hi guys, well paypal have not refunded my subscription from Ploppa C but I have lodeged a complaint with them and will go through the small claims to get my money off the scammer.

Any news on what all ex TECs and forum members are getting up to? I was hoping someone would open a chat or forum to discuss learning and trading. Is this happening yet? If so can someone get back to me and I can send my email.

Cheers guys.

Hi guys, well paypal have not refunded my subscription from Ploppa C but I have lodeged a complaint with them and will go through the small claims to get my money off the scammer.

Any news on what all ex TECs and forum members are getting up to? I was hoping someone would open a chat or forum to discuss learning and trading. Is this happening yet? If so can someone get back to me and I can send my email.

Cheers guys.

Did anyone read the small print on Papa C's site?

"...since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated..." is one of the more choice elements in the risk disclaimer.

So you have a group of people taking trades that the "mastermind" himself is not even taking?

Hmmm. See my signature.

. Full access every weekday to me live on Trading Elite Club TV

2. The ability to ask whatever you want and get the answer straight away.

3. Training webinars designed to give you the educational knowledge you need to succeed

4. Regular and free trading methods sent to you via email

5. Free indicators and how you can get them to work for you

did any members get any of the above

. Full access every weekday to me live on Trading Elite Club TV

2. The ability to ask whatever you want and get the answer straight away.

3. Training webinars designed to give you the educational knowledge you need to succeed

4. Regular and free trading methods sent to you via email

5. Free indicators and how you can get them to work for you

did any members get any of the above

...er... let me think.... that would be a "NO"...

All I seemed to get was a constant string of emails and reminders telling me to make sure I got moneybookers set up so I would be able to pay over the next £100.00 in order to cover the next months subs! I couldn't help but notice that the subs collection was the only part of the service which seemed to function faultlessly. On one particular day Pappa C actually suspended trading in order to drive his Ford Capri up to London in order to tie up all the loose ends with MoneyBookers!!

On the chat he said (live voice) that he trades 10 pound per point.He said he traded live with real money on his performance.

When the video was on,the first few days.People were saying how are you placing your trades.he said i have someone watching that makes the trades for me,LOL.

But it really shows that there is room for someone to take over.I mean these forex factory masters that claim to make a few hundred pips per week average.Why dont they get a club like this and have 300-400 members and charge 150 quid per month? there a few but SO rare...Why is this?

This is the problem I dont get.Please dont give they dont need the money.....as thats 60000 grand peer month.So it shows you that you dont even need money in trading to get rich...if you can average 100-200 pips per week you will be super rich in no time starting a club like this.

Did anyone read the small print on Papa C's site?

"...since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated..." is one of the more choice elements in the risk disclaimer.

So you have a group of people taking trades that the "mastermind" himself is not even taking?

Hmmm. See my signature.

Last edited:
On the chat he said (live voice) that he trades 10 pound per point.He said he traded live with real money on his performance.

When the video was on,the first few days.People were saying how are you placing your trades.he said i have someone watching that makes the trades for me,LOL.

But it really shows that there is room for someone to take over.I mean these forex factory masters that claim to make a few hundred pips per week average.Why dont they get a club like this and have 300-400 members and charge 150 quid per month? there a few but SO rare...Why is this?

This is the problem I dont get.Please dont give they dont need the money.....as thats 60000 grand peer month.So it shows you that you dont even need money in trading to get rich...if you can average 100-200 pips per week you will be super rich in no time starting a club like this.

The market doesn’t ‘dish up’ 100 or 200 pips per week in such an orderly fashion. This is the problem that many people who trade for themselves find on a regular basis. There seems to be this ‘utopia grail syndrome’ floating about where newbie traders imagine that there are both mechanical systems and traders who, like clockwork, rake in these hundreds of pips with metronomic regularity – it doesn’t happen very much!

Yes, sure, 400 members all paying £150 per month rakes in £60,000 a month. That sounds like a lot of money until you realise that this amount is mere chicken feed to the larger banks – have you actually seen the kind of size which goes through on Interbank system? If someone was good enough to make the kind of consistent gains which you mention then they’re not going to be prancing about running a chat room for 12+ hours per day as well as dealing with all the emails and admin which goes along with it. Why would they do that when they could either be trading for a bank or managing funds for a small select number of very rich private clients? Think about it for a moment. Suddenly £60k per month isn’t all that much. In this game the cream generally finds its way to the top. It’s the people you don’t hear mentioned who are the successful ones. The people you hear about on forums and marketer’s mail-shots are either want-a-bees or figments of someone’s imagination. Don’t believe the hype.

It’s been said many times before on T2W and on other forums as well; learn the ropes yourself, there are no short cuts, take onboard the lessons which the market (and your own mind) dish out and learn even more. Learn also from other peoples mistakes. Don’t be afraid to try things for yourself. Learning to trade is a journey with many twists and turns. Learn to enjoy learning and never stop. Most people are closer to success than they ever realise.

Steve.

But if your a normal guy who has mastered the ART of trading on his own back,with talent....How is he going to reach top elite? With low funds too.

Im in the film industry,to get funding for a your first picture with no history,its imposible.You need history proof that you can do it.For this type of trader this notion is great,with compounding at 60000 grand per month is good enough....With no BOSS.With the emails and admin im sure you could hire some person at 6 pound per hour...im sure many of the people that claim to make huge pips on forums,would love an extra 60000 grand per month.This will also prove to the banks after a few years your the real deal.

Pappa C was approached by some banks at the start of the scam,LOL.Even they fell for it.

I truly respect your post-im a pro trader too,I do ok,I average around 70 pips per week.I dont have much talent in this department,but shows you who is out there.

I guess that the truth is that most people don't trade purely for the money. Ultimately 'the money' brings something else. If you have young kids then you gets loads of extra playtime that you can never have if you're stuck in an office / shop / warehouse / factory until 5.30pm every week day. If you live in a bad area the money gets you to that slightly better house where it's quiet and you can sleep at night without your car getting broken into or smashed up.

Of course everyone initially dreams of being a multi-millionaire but you don't need to earn that kind of money to be happy. A reasonably consistant average of 70 pips a week at £10 a pip gets you almost £3k a month (no tax to pay) - that already puts you well above average in terms of 'net income'. Learn to multiply that stake up over a year or two and you're on serious wedge and you're pretty much at the stage of 'financial freedom' on most peoples maps. No need for chat rooms and moaning clients, just a totally relaxed lifestyle with holidays where and when you want them.

What gets me with most of these people who start these chat rooms / signal services / information products is that they're always promoting the 'care free lifestyle' which they personally claim to enjoy. I'm sure you know the kind... "Here is me in my new Bentley GT which I bought for CASH". Well, if they have such a care free lifestyle with "no work pressures" then why the hell are they dropping backwards and reverting to a 'job' which is bound to involve major hasstle answering shed loads of emails?? Speaking as someone who has what I regard as a 'care free life style' I cannot work out what these people are trying to do.

Steve.

I love your rant steve.

Fact is if you printed the rules of one of the best systems in the world and advertised in the paper saying this will make you money.99% of the population could not execute the system,I guess that why 5% of normal folk can make money from the markets.I trade a very basic system,but have that 10% edge,thats all needed.

Trading rules I live by:

a.cut losses
b. ride winners
C.keep bets small
d.follow the rules without question.
e.know when to break the rules.

You could be one of the best day traders in the world,You can have a 75% set up, a one to one ratio-if you trade long enough you will lose 10 bets in a row.People dont get this-thats why very few ever make it.Its quite a simple game.

The market doesn’t ‘dish up’ 100 or 200 pips per week in such an orderly fashion. This is the problem that many people who trade for themselves find on a regular basis. There seems to be this ‘utopia grail syndrome’ floating about where newbie traders imagine that there are both mechanical systems and traders who, like clockwork, rake in these hundreds of pips with metronomic regularity – it doesn’t happen very much!

Yes, sure, 400 members all paying £150 per month rakes in £60,000 a month. That sounds like a lot of money until you realise that this amount is mere chicken feed to the larger banks – have you actually seen the kind of size which goes through on Interbank system? If someone was good enough to make the kind of consistent gains which you mention then they’re not going to be prancing about running a chat room for 12+ hours per day as well as dealing with all the emails and admin which goes along with it. Why would they do that when they could either be trading for a bank or managing funds for a small select number of very rich private clients? Think about it for a moment. Suddenly £60k per month isn’t all that much. In this game the cream generally finds its way to the top. It’s the people you don’t hear mentioned who are the successful ones. The people you hear about on forums and marketer’s mail-shots are either want-a-bees or figments of someone’s imagination. Don’t believe the hype.

It’s been said many times before on T2W and on other forums as well; learn the ropes yourself, there are no short cuts, take onboard the lessons which the market (and your own mind) dish out and learn even more. Learn also from other peoples mistakes. Don’t be afraid to try things for yourself. Learning to trade is a journey with many twists and turns. Learn to enjoy learning and never stop. Most people are closer to success than they ever realise.

Steve.

Top posting.

another top post keep it up

I guess that the truth is that most people don't trade purely for the money. Ultimately 'the money' brings something else. If you have young kids then you gets loads of extra playtime that you can never have if you're stuck in an office / shop / warehouse / factory until 5.30pm every week day. If you live in a bad area the money gets you to that slightly better house where it's quiet and you can sleep at night without your car getting broken into or smashed up.

Of course everyone initially dreams of being a multi-millionaire but you don't need to earn that kind of money to be happy. A reasonably consistant average of 70 pips a week at £10 a pip gets you almost £3k a month (no tax to pay) - that already puts you well above average in terms of 'net income'. Learn to multiply that stake up over a year or two and you're on serious wedge and you're pretty much at the stage of 'financial freedom' on most peoples maps. No need for chat rooms and moaning clients, just a totally relaxed lifestyle with holidays where and when you want them.

What gets me with most of these people who start these chat rooms / signal services / information products is that they're always promoting the 'care free lifestyle' which they personally claim to enjoy. I'm sure you know the kind... "Here is me in my new Bentley GT which I bought for CASH". Well, if they have such a care free lifestyle with "no work pressures" then why the hell are they dropping backwards and reverting to a 'job' which is bound to involve major hasstle answering shed loads of emails?? Speaking as someone who has what I regard as a 'care free life style' I cannot work out what these people are trying to do.

Steve.

THAT is a fantastic post Steve and I would like to thank you for it.

My personal target up until the point of reading that was 100 pips a day, over ambitious some would say, others would say unrealistic, that's as maybe however that post has hammered home to me, in black & white, that I only REALLY need ONE DECENT trade a day to be VERY WEALTHY, VERY QUICKLY.

Thank you VERY much, you made a difference today! :clap: