Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Crazy, you are doing him a favour there, someone was -70 pips for the day and I think Rap was unofficially -64 pips (as he got lucky with one trade and bailed out for a profit of 15 pips before the master called a close at breakeven).

just an update on my refund.

no response from seller with deadline passing yesterday.

received e-mail today from PP saying they will refund within next 5 days

:clap:

pips8.jpg

those updates are great! well done

You couldn't make this up:LOL::LOL::cheesy::cheesy: It's turning out to be the biggest farce in scam marketing internet history.

Paul Chalmers cannot be for real surely, he simply cannot be serious. This has to be his idea of a joke either that or he is completely insane:eek::eek::eek:

When will Graham Laurie be issuing his unreserved apology I wonder:?: He won't be able to wriggle out of this one :mad:

GL wont apologise as he was saying he was doing us a favour by giving us this great chance. i wonder how much closer he is to his half a million pounds, but as he doesnt trade his own account still 500,000away. the only way that he can get his credability is by showing us his trading statements for the period he claim to have made all that money.
And then i will believe he is the real deal

GL wont apologise as he was saying he was doing us a favour by giving us this great chance. i wonder how much closer he is to his half a million pounds, but as he doesnt trade his own account still 500,000away. the only way that he can get his credability is by showing us his trading statements for the period he claim to have made all that money.
And then i will believe he is the real deal

Yes but for some reason, I find it hard to believe that will happen!

GL and the Cash-Master blog definitely seem like they are distancing themselves from the mess that is TEC.

I wouldn't be surprised if Graham says nothing at all about the matter and simply carries on as though nothing has happened or been said, let alone apologise for his part in wasting people's money and time... After all the test ended today and the direct link that was on his navigation bar at the top has been removed along with the dedicated TEC page on his blog (it was at http://www.cash-master.com/blog/trading-elite-club/).

As I have said before, the guy is a very sophisticated blagger who is good at choosing his words. So good in fact I believe after all these years that he has convinced himself of his own bulls**t and the dude is almost now as deluded as Pappa C himself!

TEC has been filed under "failed" systems on Graham's blogg, click the link here: http://www.cash-master.com/blog/

I have requested a refund from PP a few days ago

***UPDATE***

Just received my £100 from PayPal today 1st Feb 2011

Last edited: