Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

maybe but i dont think he knew he would changing his system aswell as other things that the welsh one has done

No but even more reason to not promote and totally big-up something that he only had one weeks results for. Graham is not stupid and knew he would get a massive response from his readers by impressing them with his figures combined with Pappa C's figures and went ahead and did just that with very little evidence.

If he really had his readers interests in mind he would have held out promoting TEC at least until the service had been properly tested over a decent time scale.

That is one reason why people are so annoyed with him because it shows a lack of responsibility on his part and of all people, Graham Laurie should know better considering the number of systems/services he has tested on his blog in the last few years. The attraction of a quick buck before Xmas surely got the better of him...

I said above Graham is not stupid, however he certainly was in dealing with TEC the way he did.

On a side note - I notice his glowing appraisal on his blog has disappeared. It was here - http://www.cash-master.com/blog/trading-elite-club/

Last edited:
Yes your right quick buck before xmas as he went on a holiday world wide trip, just after elite was launched with the 300 members.

This is FACT...

So people are pissed off.

this is just part of the story.

No but even more reason to not promote and totally big-up something that he only had one weeks results for. Graham is not stupid and knew he would get a massive response from his readers by impressing them with his figures combined with Pappa C's figures and went ahead and did just that with very little evidence.

If he really had his readers interests in mind he would have held out promoting TEC at least until the service had been properly tested over a decent time scale.

That is one reason why people are so annoyed with GL because it shows a lack of responsibility on his part and of all people, Graham Laurie should know better considering the number of systems/services he has tested on his blog in the last few years. The attraction of a quick buck before Xmas surely got the better of him...

I said above Graham is not stupid, however he certainly was in dealing with TEC the way he did.

On a side note - I notice his glowing appraisal on his blog has disappeared. It was here - http://www.cash-master.com/blog/trading-elite-club/

Last edited:
Graham Laurie was wholly irresponsible in his promotion of TEC.

It was based on his greed and complacency. He sells it on the basis that he didn't want his readers to miss out. Yeah right :mad: :sleep:

He has been around too long for anyone to believe that crap. He thought he saw an opportunity to clean up and line his own pockets and this was illustrated by his crowing and rather smug email from South Africa (allegedly).

It is no wonder people are going mental with anger and rage because his actions amount to one monumental **** take.

Only Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie know if they were in cahoots with one another so I wouldn't like to speculate on that.

They are both responsible in their separate ways and the amount sheer bull**** dreamed up to promote TEC has to be knocking on the door of the Criminal Law.:eek:

Im starting to think graham may have been sucked in to this one big time by the welsh one.

Hi, I don't know if anyones noticed but Mr Chalmers has changed his name to Andrew Chalmers on the main sales page, interesting, but I'm sure it said Paul at the start anyone got a copy of the original page????

pips7.jpg

Hi, I don't know if anyones noticed but Mr Chalmers has changed his name to Andrew Chalmers on the main sales page, interesting, but I'm sure it said Paul at the start anyone got a copy of the original page????

As far as we have been led to believe, Andrew Chalmers is Paul Chalmers son. Andrew is the owner of the paypal account that was used to collect the TEC subs (or the very least Andrews email was used on that Paypal account). Andrew is possibly be the director of Paul's company too.

Some, none, or all of the above may be true. Who knows?!

As far as we have been led to believe, Andrew Chalmers is Paul Chalmers son. Andrew is the owner of the paypal account that was used to collect the TEC subs (or the very least Andrews email was used on that Paypal account). Andrew is possibly be the director of Paul's company too.

Some, none, or all of the above may be true. Who knows?!

For what it's worth, I believe answer "B" to be correct.

Then do something about it, and I dont mean talking about it on T2W.

I definitely would have if Paypal had refused my refund. Luckily they didn't...

Frankly, I don't have time to do anything worthwhile about it other than watch the events of Pappa C from afar. If he continues to somehow con others out of money with his ridiculous service or other systems that he dreams up then yes, I may feel inclined to take it further but as it stands I do not have the desire to seek legal action if that's what you meant...

In the mean time, posting on T2W about his dodgy service will increase the likelihood of other people finding the thread and potentially preventing them from signing up to the "mastermind". If that happens only once, it will be worth the effort.

Anyway, how about you? Are you doing something about it other than posting on T2W?

I definitely would have if Paypal had refused my refund. Luckily they didn't...

Frankly, I don't have time to do anything worthwhile about it other than watch the events of Pappa C from afar. If he continues to somehow con others out of money with his ridiculous service or other systems that he dreams up then yes, I may feel inclined to take it further but as it stands I do not have the desire to seek legal action if that's what you meant...

In the mean time, posting on T2W about his dodgy service will increase the likelihood of other people finding the thread and potentially preventing them from signing up to the "mastermind". If that happens only once, it will be worth the effort.

Anyway, how about you? Are you doing something about it other than posting on T2W?

I wasnt a subscriber, I learnt a long time ago that all these ridiculous forex schemes were a waste of time.

That is one reason why people are so annoyed with him because it shows a lack of responsibility on his part and of all people, Graham Laurie should know better considering the number of systems/services he has tested on his blog in the last few years. The attraction of a quick buck before Xmas surely got the better of him...

yeah i see your point fair enough.looks like i will have to stick to my own horse racing lays i have been testing it for at least 3 months had about 40 winners 3 losers at 3.0 but early days yet

I wasnt a subscriber, I learnt a long time ago that all these ridiculous forex schemes were a waste of time.

Though speaking more generally the answer is yes, I am doing more than posting here. The problems with posting here is that it will eventually all get deleted once they threaten legal action.

yeah i see your point fair enough.looks like i will have to stick to my own horse racing lays i have been testing it for at least 3 months had about 40 winners 3 losers at 3.0 but early days yet

Sounds like a great strike rate! Would be great if that holds out at those stats!

@?><*&^ me side ways.

Who would have thought that after all these years that the Commodore 64 computer

still has a user base in the millions and is still having new software written for it.

Maybe the TEC can find a use for it for giving out signals.

Couldnt be any worse could it?.

see more here...

http://www.archive.org/details/CC517_commodore_64

Lol, hope you didn’t fall for that one!!.

Nice trip down memory lane there and as of now there is

only one Commodore 64 user (will that person please stand up so we can ask you why) and

the only new software available Is via the second hand market.

I think I put mine in a box and am keeping it nice and safe in a land fill somewhere.