Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

LATEST NEWS RELEASE

PRESIDENT GRAHAM MUBARAK-LAURIE

The riots and demonstrations against President Pappa C in the tiny Kingdom of TEC have now spread to the mighty empire of President Mubarak-Laurie, and show every sign of shaking the Kingdom of Cashmaster.com to its foundations. Thousands of angry punters have occupied PayPal Square demanding their money back, and as Mubarak-Laurie looked on in despair, his previously loyal army of scam testers announced that they would no longer protect him by firing BS at the crowd of innocent protesters. President Mubarak Laurie tried to placate the crowd by announcing an end to backtesting, but for the angry mob it was clearly too little, too late.

Observers now believe that the demise of the Mubarak-Laurie regime is inevitable, but will not be achieved smoothly due to the President's deep-seated belief in his own BS. The President has been earning so much commission income that he hasn't needed to actually trade, so as a non-trader he's been taken in by another non-trader, President Pappa C of the Kingdom of TEC.

Behind the scenes plans are already being made for President Mubarak Laurie and President Pappa C to live in exile in Sharm El-Shiek, where it is understood that they will share a beach villa together.

(y)

Hi. How do i go about applying for a refund ? I paid £100 for tec in december but never renewed.
Would i be entitled to that back ? Many thanks.

Hi. How do i go about applying for a refund ? I paid £100 for tec in december but never renewed.
Would i be entitled to that back ? Many thanks.

Hi geordie20

Take a gander at the below post.

I copied it before Charlie (it’s my toy) Wright deleted the thread.

JoTony over at Biz Flops has posted His paypal claim.

He copied them and used them in His application, here they are:

1) Trading times 6am - 5pm have never been observed.
2) Trading GBP/USD was replaced by EUR/USD
3) Profits obtained have never been comparable to claims in sales pitch
4) No education is provided although you state it is "An educational programme that is second to none".
5) You have abandoned the system quoted in your sales literature
6) You claim no experience is needed but leave customers in a situation of having to make discretionary decisions on their own.
7) You state that it is possible to make money at any time of day. This is not the case as the service is frequently unavailable due to technical issues or your decision to curtail the service when you feel unwilling to continue until the close of the markets.
8) The whole system is not fit for purpose as you are trialling it on customers who are being sold a finished product."

I don’t know if he got his £100 back of whether he’s still waiting but it’s a start.

Oh also say it was a product not a service.

If Paypal say no then if you used your bank or credit card to pay inside Paypal

Then contact them next.

Still waiting for mine but see no reason why in the end I wont get it back.

Best of luck mate.

LATEST NEWS RELEASE

PRESIDENT GRAHAM MUBARAK-LAURIE

The riots and demonstrations against President Pappa C in the tiny Kingdom of TEC have now spread to the mighty empire of President Mubarak-Laurie, and show every sign of shaking the Kingdom of Cashmaster.com to its foundations. Thousands of angry punters have occupied PayPal Square demanding their money back, and as Mubarak-Laurie looked on in despair, his previously loyal army of scam testers announced that they would no longer protect him by firing BS at the crowd of innocent protesters. President Mubarak Laurie tried to placate the crowd by announcing an end to backtesting, but for the angry mob it was clearly too little, too late.

Observers now believe that the demise of the Mubarak-Laurie regime is inevitable, but will not be achieved smoothly due to the President's deep-seated belief in his own BS. The President has been earning so much commission income that he hasn't needed to actually trade, so as a non-trader he's been taken in by another non-trader, President Pappa C of the Kingdom of TEC.

Behind the scenes plans are already being made for President Mubarak Laurie and President Pappa C to live in exile in Sharm El-Shiek, where it is understood that they will share a beach villa together.

(y)

PMSL !!! :LOL: just spat coffee all over my laptop ! :LOL:

Hi geordie20

Take a gander at the below post.

I copied it before Charlie (it’s my toy) Wright deleted the thread.

JoTony over at Biz Flops has posted His paypal claim.

He copied them and used them in His application, here they are:

1) Trading times 6am - 5pm have never been observed.
2) Trading GBP/USD was replaced by EUR/USD
3) Profits obtained have never been comparable to claims in sales pitch
4) No education is provided although you state it is "An educational programme that is second to none".
5) You have abandoned the system quoted in your sales literature
6) You claim no experience is needed but leave customers in a situation of having to make discretionary decisions on their own.
7) You state that it is possible to make money at any time of day. This is not the case as the service is frequently unavailable due to technical issues or your decision to curtail the service when you feel unwilling to continue until the close of the markets.
8) The whole system is not fit for purpose as you are trialling it on customers who are being sold a finished product."

I don’t know if he got his £100 back of whether he’s still waiting but it’s a start.

Oh also say it was a product not a service.

If Paypal say no then if you used your bank or credit card to pay inside Paypal

Then contact them next.

Still waiting for mine but see no reason why in the end I wont get it back.

Best of luck mate.

Cheers PackerBoy

Hi Guys

First time I have posted, but just wanted to let all you guys know I put in for a refund from Paypal and the case was closed immediately, I have just got off the phone and the dispute was made outside of the 45 day period, they will not look into this whatsoever, I missed it by 3 days, absolutely gutted :(

Fingers crossed for everyone else trying to get a refund.

I have also just got off the phone to paypal i said it was a product but they knew it was a subscription service and i am not covered because of this i have to go through paps c whats the chances he will give me a refund because it aint the money he wants is it lol good luck to whoever got there's

I have also just got off the phone to paypal i said it was a product but they knew it was a subscription service and i am not covered because of this i have to go through paps c whats the chances he will give me a refund because it aint the money he wants is it lol good luck to whoever got there's

The lady I spoke to at Paypal also said a service was not covered so I asked why other members had got a refund and she replied that where its a service or a product when a dispute is logged the seller has 10 days to reply if he does not reply within that time then you get a refund by default, she got quite shirty with me in the end so I just gave up asking anymore questions!!

pips9.jpg

Hi Guys

First time I have posted, but just wanted to let all you guys know I put in for a refund from Paypal and the case was closed immediately, I have just got off the phone and the dispute was made outside of the 45 day period, they will not look into this whatsoever, I missed it by 3 days, absolutely gutted :(

KEMADS go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

and start a claim through the small claims court for 100 pounds. it costs 25 but you add that to your 100

go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk and you can claim it online. it cost £25 but you get that back with the £100

Hi Guys

Kemads, did you pay with your credit card through paypal? If so you can claim directly from the CC company...

Thanks for the update.

Amazing day for the master mind.

I just dont know how you could lose on a day like 2day on forex.

This should nail it for the criminal.

For those who spoke to Paypal I would still try and log a dispute online and just see if it goes through automatically. My refund took just over a week and got it yesterday. I said it was software, and kept crashing! Don't say it was a "service"!

Kemads, did you pay with your credit card through paypal? If so you can claim directly from the CC company...

I didn't unfortunately, it came straight out of my bank, just can't believe I missed it by 3 days, my own fault for not doing it soooner!!

I didn't unfortunately, it came straight out of my bank, just can't believe I missed it by 3 days, my own fault for not doing it soooner!!

Don`t think it would have helped, pretty sure any payments made via PP are outside the usual CC regs.

Iv got my refund this morning, filed under virtual staff not delivered

19/01/2011 20:02 GMT - Buyer: As you never delivered look over my shoulder live tv feed, working chat room, educational matirial can you refund my paypal account with £100 that I paid.

No please, no thanks, f*** him

goose did you got your money back?

Sorry to hear that m8. If your CC was used it is worth having a go...I'm pretty sure I got money back from my Visa when I got screwed once by some **** using PP.

Don't give up on it is my advice. If the CC was not used the small claims method as mentioned above is very good in my experience.

You have the case and I doubt if Paul Chalmers will want to go the County Court Judgement route.

Send him a recorded delivery letter telling him he has 7 days to pay you otherwise County Court proceedings will be instigated which will cost him extra.

Good luck...go for it :clap:(y)