Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

a friend of mine works for paypal and she says in december over 15k went into aj chalmers account in a week,they froze the account they say alot of people got refunds but some havent asked is this crook in jail or on bail reading this thread it sounds like he is still scamming,looks like this guys failed at 3 other scams.if any of you guys have copies of his first site looks like all you have the right to sue paul chalmers and cash master graham laurie good work guys.you think the gambling world is full of scammers,fx is like swimming with sharks mt4 and fx brokers the worst followed by the guru sellers of anything fx related.cant belive that paul chalmers calls himself pappa c sounds like the only thing you would buy from someone with that name is drugs and gals , maybe i watch too much tv.glad you caught the trading mastermind out :clap:

Sounds like a great strike rate! Would be great if that holds out at those stats!

sorry 4.0 my mistake,i want to see how it goes through the summer because there will be a lot more of these certain meetings which means it could fall on its **** or be even better who knows i dont,i want a full years worth of results first but yeah good strike rate at the moment

Hi all, got a e-mail today from a football betting tipster i use if anyone is interested go over to www.bettingsystemprofits.com its about trading on the ftse, 14 days for 1 pound he says he will make you 100 points per month or you pay nothing subscription is £62.50, thought i would let you know

Hi all, got a e-mail today from a football betting tipster i use if anyone is interested go over to www.bettingsystemprofits.com its about trading on the ftse, 14 days for 1 pound he says he will make you 100 points per month or you pay nothing subscription is £62.50, thought i would let you know

Have you tried it?

No details about how many trades there are per day/month etc.

Saw something similar a while back, but you had to be prepared for a 200+ drawdown on occasions during the month before hopefully pulling it back.

Have you tried it?

No details about how many trades there are per day/month etc.

Saw something similar a while back, but you had to be prepared for a 200+ drawdown on occasions during the month before hopefully pulling it back.

no only got e-mail this morning i have just signed up for £1 for 14 days see how it goes

No offence but have you heard the expression 'once bitten twice shy'? You fell for papa doc or whatever he's called and found out the hard way he was a scam. Now you're going to move on to the next guy that promises you free money. When will people realise that all these stupid schemes are just scams out to take your money.

No offence but have you heard the expression 'once bitten twice shy'? You fell for papa doc or whatever he's called and found out the hard way he was a scam. Now you're going to move on to the next guy that promises you free money. When will people realise that all these stupid schemes are just scams out to take your money.

Have to disagree, yes there are a lot of scams out there, but there are also a lot of good traders making a lot of money regularly. You may be one, or know some.

Are you suggesting that if one of these traders started selling their signals that it automatically becomes a scam?

Have to disagree, yes there are a lot of scams out there, but there are also a lot of good traders making a lot of money regularly. You may be one, or know some.

Are you suggesting that if one of these traders started selling their signals that it automatically becomes a scam?

I have never seen anyone post here saying a signal service made them money consistently, not once. I have seen hundreds of people posting saying that a signal service they paid for was a rip off.

How many papa docs are you going to lose money with before you realise that this is all just a big rip off. These guys sell training and signals because they cant make money trading.

I have never seen anyone post here saying a signal service made them money consistently, not once. I have seen hundreds of people posting saying that a signal service they paid for was a rip off.

How many papa docs are you going to lose money with before you realise that this is all just a big rip off. These guys sell training and signals because they cant make money trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-indices/35620-dow-end-day-signalling-service-48.html#post1406356

I was subscribed to that service for a while. The alerts came by text or e mail, it was very difficult to get the same price as was reported. In the end I gave up because they wouldnt come up with a better way to deliver the signals, especially for the live intraday alerts which suffered more due to the market moving quite fast at that time of day.

But there is someone posting results over a number of months showing a profit from a signals service.

Just beacuse their services didn`t suit your particulat trading style/lifestile/R&R requirements etc etc, is a different issue completely.

There are a few real signals providers around.But 95% of them are scams.Thing is people would love to sell signals and for it to work,they wish,but shows you how hard it is to make pips month after month.Traders who can make pips cant be ****ed to sell there signals.I think more should do as chance for big money.

But that FTSE one looks a scam.The months he gets you pips you pay.This is how he makes his money.
Im not a index trader but using pitfork trading it would be easy to make 100 pips per month on a index like that.Just put the work in.

There are a few real signals providers around.But 95% of them are scams.Thing is people would love to sell signals and for it to work,they wish,but shows you how hard it is to make pips month after month.Traders who can make pips cant be ****ed to sell there signals.I think more should do as chance for big money.

But that FTSE one looks a scam.The months he gets you pips you pay.This is how he makes his money.
Im not a index trader but using pitfork trading it would be easy to make 100 pips per month on a index like that.Just put the work in.

no offence but if you think its easy getting 100 points a month tell me and show me how please

one trade so fair and one loser. down 22 pips.

ha ha ha ... Brilliant.. Lets hope the final nail in the coffin goes in this week. It sounds hash but he has tried to prey on the weak ( newbies to trading) just to make a quick buck.

The man is a shambles.

Graham Laurie and Nick Leight should be held responsible for this also.

Quick update from the chat room at 13:25

minus 21

minus 23

plus 10

minus20

plus 15

So I make that minus 39 so far.

AS I understand it he's using his "Night Time System" now whatever that is.

He apparently said…

"January is always a bit of a weird month - I'm sure February will get back to normal!"

Dude, that was me saying that, not PC! I was just guessing what his excuse is at the moment for his continued poor results!

Lol, point taken, still if the comment isn’t included somewhere in Paul’s XYZ Encyclopaedia of things to say to get yourself out of a tight spot I’d be very much surprised.

pips8.jpg