Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

I think there is more than enough evidence now to demonstrate that TEC doesnt work. Lets leave it at that. Many will get their money back, but we need at some point to draw a line under the whole episode.

If this thread goes on and on and on and on (like biz ops), then it will no doubt overstep the mark and get deleted.

So I feel it needs to be wound down, we've seen all the funny cartoons now, don't think we need any more. We all get the point.

Let's move on with our life's, safe in the knowledge, that a thread like this will surely prevent PC from making any more money out of TEC. It will flounder shortly, thats for sure.

Lets wind it up now folks

I think there is more than enough evidence now to demonstrate that TEC doesnt work. Lets leave it at that. Many will get their money back, but we need at some point to draw a line under the whole episode.

If this thread goes on and on and on and on (like biz ops), then it will no doubt overstep the mark and get deleted.

So I feel it needs to be wound down, we've seen all the funny cartoons now, don't think we need any more. We all get the point.

Let's move on with our life's, safe in the knowledge, that a thread like this will surely prevent PC from making any more money out of TEC. It will flounder shortly, thats for sure.

Sorry no dont agree with you there.

Daily updates and peoples latest expierences should continue to be added to the thread.

And the more additions the further up the serach engines this thread will go.

So KEEP POSTING I say.(y)

To a certain extent you are correct Mainliner, with the exception that if people stop posting on this thread it will drop down the google rankings and in turn be less visible to unfortunate people that could possibly get sucked into the Trading Elite Club lie

I feel that we need to keep this thread going, not for us but for the protection of others

Or we could wind the thread up once Pappa C and his ridiculous service have stopped conning people out of money instead...

So all those who agree say eye.

Those who disagre say No...

eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye No No No eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye eye

So the eye's have it.

Apparently Graham Laurie is starting to distance himself from Trading Elite Club.

There is no public apology I am aware of so he still very complacent about his involvement in promoting this nonsense.

This thread should be kept going with balanced views because it is the only way to get the info out there for the public to see and judge :clap::clap:

Paul Chalmers is such an out and out deceiver, it is beyond belief that there are any followers left :-0:-0

There are no untruths written in this thread...Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie have brought this response entirely on themselves (y)(y)

Any one remember the Heptamatic System being offered by Tim Lowe?.

What was he charging something like £9k?.

Anyway's...

Found this thread titled Tim Lowe - Biz Op Guru or Scammer

http://www.business-opportunities-mentor.co.uk/articles/timlowe-reviewed

Betcha glad you didnt open you wallet eh!!.

Seems it was over rated to say the least.

Oh would have posted this over at Biz Op Jungle but likely as not he'd only go and delete it as soon as my back was turned.

So I finished with His nonsense now.

Last edited:
Yipee the wagons finally turned up in my signiture.

For days nothing happened then all of a sudden its there.

Why's it there?, well saw this Biz Op years back where you sell fire water to the Indians.

Back then everyone and their dog laughed at me as they were more interested in digging for

Gold or doing a Forex thing run by the Trading Elite Club.

Well I like gold but dont have the back for it and as for the Forex thing, well there the wrong

sort of figures for me.

It took a while to take off but Im doing quite well now.

Made lots of friends, some you have to stay away from when there full of my wares but the bottom

line is it works.

Will probably write an E-Book about it one day and cash in even more money, probably £100 a pop.

Oh yes sorry there wont be any refunds ok so dont ask.

I shall also probably offer it to a couple of affilate marketers who know a good thing when they

see it and seem to be able to make good money from their email lists.

But that's the future.

Last edited:
As I understand it's

+13

So only 3 trades so far

Last one was 11:16

As taken from the chat room

Poor sod's working his bottom (well you try writing a-rse you cant) off just to make you rich,

hope you appreciate his efforts.

After all he dosent need your money and he could quite easily keep all these signals

to himself couldnt he.

Yep thought that would scare you into silence!!

Last edited:
A poster called Intrepid wrote yesterday on the bizopp jungle forum...

"I got this in response to an email to GL today:

I do agree the results are woefully short of what everyone, myself included, expected when I recommended it. I have taken down my link to the service until I'm satisfied he has got the service back on track. If it doesn't get back on track then the service will get the same treatment as any other that performs badly in a blog test.

As I have explained, I had to make a decision to promote what at the time seemed to be an astounding service, or risk my readers missing out on something really special. I won't be doing that again, even if it means readers missing out. "

It is starting to get to him then and quite rightly!

A poster called Intrepid wrote yesterday on the bizopp jungle forum...

"I got this in response to an email to GL today:

I do agree the results are woefully short of what everyone, myself included, expected when I recommended it. I have taken down my link to the service until I'm satisfied he has got the service back on track. If it doesn't get back on track then the service will get the same treatment as any other that performs badly in a blog test.

As I have explained, I had to make a decision to promote what at the time seemed to be an astounding service, or risk my readers missing out on something really special. I won't be doing that again, even if it means readers missing out. "

It is starting to get to him then and quite rightly!

Lol... I feel a Webinar moment coming on.

What do you think Paul is time to dust off those family photo's and back tested

results and get those camera's rolling again?.:D

He is doing a webinar 2nite for his Auto software he say the results are amazing for the 15 min.Does not have the choppy factor with the five min.

average around 100 pips a day.

please join it 2nite.

Then some guy on he posted we should stop posting--yeah right and let criminals get away with it.

bolted.jpg

He is doing a webinar 2nite for his Auto software he say the results are amazing for the 15 min.Does not have the choppy factor with the five min.

please join it 2nite.

He is doing a webinar 2nite for his Auto software he say the results are amazing for the 15 min.

So that'll be for members only then:D

Does not have the choppy factor with the five min.

At least thats something.:D

Or could be more eh.

please join it 2nite.

Oh I wish I could:D

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight but I am happy with his current 180 pips a day system! :whistling