Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Latest Post from Charlie Wright...

Hello again, Forum Users

Let me clear something up....

This is my forum. It's part of the Biz Opp Jungle website. If I decide a post is unacceptable or that a thread has become dominated by threats, slander, bullying and personal attacks, then I have the right to take it down.

"What happened to freedom of speech?" you may ask. I don't know. I don't care. The question is irrelevant. If you want to start your own newsletter, website and forum, go away and do so. As regular users you know I rarely police the posts. I keep the discussions as open and free as possible. But there are legal and ethical implications of some users' behaiour on this forum - the deleted thread in particular, and it'll be me who picks up the pieces. The forum is my responsibility.

Before you post, please think about what you are going to write. Have consideration for others. Try and be constructive. Don't swear at other forum users. Don't spam my forum with links. Don't use my forum to gang up and sabotage businesses, however poor you think their service is. You haven't got the right to do so on this forum. Go and carry out your scalp-hunting missions somewhere else. This isn't the place.

If you can't follow the above guidelines then fair enough, it's your life, but please leave the forum and don't come back.

Thanks.
to be honest I agree with Charlie. Nothing wrong with honest constructive critiscism of a service, but some of us on his forum were getting totally carried away , calling PC a c*** etc etc! The criticism got totally out of hand and became bang out of order at times. The amusing graphics which started off as a bit of humour, became frankly a bit boring after a while.

In fact the whole thread eventually looked like it was being written by teenagers. There were many good points posted by people, but unfortunately the people who obviously couldnt stop posting personal vicious, (often vile) abuse against PC (and other posters actually) probably ended up getting the whole thread scrapped and with it went fantastic arguments aginst TEC. I'm no fan of PC and I criticised the service like everyone else, but there is a level and then there's another level which you don't need to go down to .

So I would suggest we use this T2w forum wisely. Refrain from childish obscene posts. Criticise TEC for all you want, but do it with a level of maturity. Make our valid points and make them constructive. We don't want this one removed as well

i m no longer allowed to write on the bizopp forum as my account is suspended till 24th february

it seems that charlie wright is in on it as well

It appears that Biz Opp Jungle is deleting posts as soon as they are posted, I just posted to say how I felt about the removal of the thread, no threats, no obsenities, just plain old truth, and my post was removed immediately.

Looks like Biz Opp Jungle is dead, it certainly is for me!

to be honest I agree with Charlie. Nothing wrong with honest constructive critiscism of a service, but some of us on his forum were getting totally carried away , calling PC a c*** etc etc! The criticism got totally out of hand and became bang out of order at times. The amusing graphics which started off as a bit of humour, became frankly a bit boring after a while.

In fact the whole thread eventually looked like it was being written by teenagers. There were many good points posted by people, but unfortunately the people who obviously couldnt stop posting personal vicious, (often vile) abuse against PC (and other posters actually) probably ended up getting the whole thread scrapped and with it went fantastic arguments aginst TEC. I'm no fan of PC and I criticised the service like everyone else, but there is a level and then there's another level which you don't need to go down to .

So I would suggest we use this T2w forum wisely. Refrain from childish obscene posts. Criticise TEC for all you want, but do it with a level of maturity. Make our valid points and make them constructive. We don't want this one removed as well

A very well thought out post, mainliner, I've got a fairly thick skin, but some of the posts seem totally uncalled for. Makes you wonder whether they weren't done on purpose from associates of The Trading Elite Club [ TEC ] ?

:whistling

i m no longer allowed to write on the bizopp forum as my account is suspended till 24th february

it seems that charlie wright is in on it as well

Register again then if you still have things to say just pick a name out of a newspaper but better not make it Charlie eh!!.

Register again then if you still have things to say just pick a name out of a newspaper but better not make it Charlie eh!!.

its fine. i think as this site gets more hits then it will slowly move up the page on goggle.

looks like i am not the only one getting banned

Hey Guys, it’s The Kid again

It is very obvious to everyone that the Trading Elite Club is a Scam.

In his last post, 007ScamBuster wrote:

‘’If the revolutionary Paul Chalmers Gambling system, cannot capture the elusive turning points on a 5 minute chart, as advertised, and cannot even make as many pips as either of these 2 free basic lagging indicators, then what is the point of his Gambling system

I do not understand what he is actually selling.’’

He proved beyond any shadow of a doubt, that TEC is a Scam, and that Paul Chalmers has no real product to sell.

It is also very obvious to everyone that Graham Laurie and Cash-Master.com is a Scam.

This is just a business model set up by someone, whom I believe is a failed gambler.
He pretends to be your friend, pretends to be just like you, and reviews products. As soon as he has built up enough of a following, he then proceeds to sell all his friend’s products for a handsome 50% commission. This is his business.

Now we all know this is going on.

Paul Chalmers exists, because people like Graham Laurie allow him to exist.
Graham Laurie exists, because we allow him to exist.

Paul Chalmers will always be able to sell a Scam product because Graham Laurie will always be there to promote it for 50% commission.

Graham Laurie will always be able to Scam people because there will always be gullible opportunity seekers out there looking for help. Graham Laurie will always prey on the needy.

I do not see any reason for Graham Laurie and Cash-Master.com to exist.
He tests and reviews products for a few weeks, then sells them to you.
I do not understand the point of a few weeks results because they mean absolutely nothing.
If you were to test a forex system, you would need 12 months of results, so you could see how it performs in different months and market conditions.
It is ridiculous that he can approve something based on a few weeks results.
Also, and more importantly, I have a question for you…

WHO THE HELL IS GRAHAM LAURIE ANYWAY?

WHO THE HELL IS GRAHAM LAURIE TO APPROVE ANYTHING?

GRAHAM LAURIE IS A NOBODY!

Why would you listen to a failed gambler who is trying to sell you everything he can get his hands on, it is ridiculous. You do not need this Marketer preying on you.

If he had a site where he tested products, then came back with 6 to 12 months of results, then I would say he was actually doing something of value for people.

Instead, he has people testing products for a few weeks, and then emails all his followers to sell them these products.

His site has absolutely no value, it is a complete waste of time in the real world, and it is worthless and pointless.

I hope people will actually start to realise this, because if you don’t, then you will fall prey to his next product that he pointlessly tests for a few weeks.

This type of business is a get rich quick scheme for the Marketer.
It will never benefit you.
You are just his prey.
You have seen the way he lies about TEC.
You have seen the way he has lied about past products.
You need no more evidence.

What Are You Pretending Not To Know

The Kid

JoTony over at Biz Flops has posted His paypal claim.

Copied it here in case Charlie Boy deletes the thread again cos the toy belongs to him.

TEF20

I copied them and used them in my application, here they are:

1) Trading times 6am - 5pm have never been observed.
2) Trading GBP/USD was replaced by EUR/USD
3) Profits obtained have never been comparable to claims in sales pitch
4) No education is provided although you state it is "An educational programme that is second to none".
5) You have abandoned the system quoted in your sales literature
6) You claim no experience is needed but leave customers in a situation of having to make discretionary decisions on their own.
7) You state that it is possible to make money at any time of day. This is not the case as the service is frequently unavailable due to technical issues or your decision to curtail the service when you feel unwilling to continue until the close of the markets.
8) The whole system is not fit for purpose as you are trialling it on customers who are being sold a finished product."

I doubt Paul Chalmers will be 'scamming' anyone in the near future (well unless he changes his name by deedpoll)

I think the old saying 'your name is mud' just about sums up Paul's pitiful internet reputation.

There is a line in his website that states,

"Paul is going to have the most exclusive money making machine in the land and there are going to be people offering thousands just to get in but he can only take on a limited number of people, any more would just be too much to handle and it wouldn't be exclusive any more".

I have to say all the signs of a scam are right there in that paragraph. I appreciate that what these guys are doing is wrong but you'd have to admit that you all really should have known better than to fall for something this obvious.

There is a line in his website that states,

"Paul is going to have the most exclusive money making machine in the land and there are going to be people offering thousands just to get in but he can only take on a limited number of people, any more would just be too much to handle and it wouldn't be exclusive any more".

I have to say all the signs of a scam are right there in that paragraph. I appreciate that what these guys are doing is wrong but you'd have to admit that you all really should have known better than to fall for something this obvious.

You're right of course, but then most people are inherently trustful of people until they are proved otherwise.

I think we all had our eyes wide open from day one when the visual stream died a death, then there was the blatant lack of Paul Chalmers ability to read that the market was range-bound, this led many a lemming over the edge of the cliff, all of the many other things after that are really quite incidental.

The fact is he can't trade, there's no evidence that he ever has been able to trade, his system doesn't work, yet he's still happy to take £100 per month of people so that they can watch him fail spectacularly. What does that make him?

You're right of course, but then most people are inherently trustful of people until they are proved otherwise.

I think we all had our eyes wide open from day one when the visual stream died a death, then there was the blatant lack of Paul Chalmers ability to read that the market was range-bound, this led many a lemming over the edge of the cliff, all of the many other things after that are really quite incidental.

The fact is he can't trade, there's no evidence that he ever has been able to trade, his system doesn't work, yet he's still happy to take £100 per month of people so that they can watch him fail spectacularly. What does that make him?

It makes him yet another internet marketer that cant trade but can sell a dream to people. Believe me there are hundreds of these guys out there flogging courses, signals or managed accounts. Whatever you've wasted on this dont add to your loss by buying another system to try to make your money back.

None of these things work and you should forget about trading unless you have several years to learn to trade. There are no shortcuts.

None of these things work and you should forget about trading unless you have several years to learn to trade. There are no shortcuts.

That's exactly what myself and many other ex-TEC members plan to do/are doing, however if Paul Chalmers finds out about that then he will no doubt grab the glory for getting us started! :eek:

Hey Guys...it's The Kid again

This is a message to all the people who are about to read this thread.

Trading Elite Club is a Scam
Graham Laurie / Cash-Master.com is a Scam

We had an excellent thread on BizOppJungle discussing these very subjects.
The thread was huge as the initial first month’s members exposed the truth about the Trading Elite Club and how it was losing members money.
It attracted some very intelligent and experienced people, who contributed great posts.
It was the only place that we could discuss freely how bad things were.
Trading Elite Club would not allow it.
Cash-Master.com would not allow it.
I knew it would not be long before Charlie Wright of BizOppJungle deleted the thread.
They are all part of the Big Boy's Marketer's Club and have to protect each other.
If you tarnish one of them, then you tarnish them all.

I believe everyone is going to migrate over here now.
If so, everyone will know the real truth about these Marketers.
Hopefully, there are some quality people about to make this a quality thread.
I believe most of the posts were saved too...I’m sure they will be put on here.

Be aware, Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie like to use an alias or 2, to post that everyone are becoming millionaires at TEC, and that all forum users are vermin.
But you will recognise them as soon as they raise their heads.
They will have no answer to the intellectual posts.
You cannot argue with facts.

There comes a time when people just get sick of being ripped off.
If you are going to listen to anyone, listen to these people who were there for the first month.

Paul Chalmers of Trading Elite Club has proven to everyone that he is no trader.
He claims it took him months and months of Mathematical Formulas and Complex Algorithms to come up with a way of capturing the elusive turning points on a 5 minute chart. His webinars showed a hindsight indicator placed on every 5 minute reversal bar.
He showed results of no losing days in 4 months and an average of 180 pips per day.
His system is apparently worth six figures.
Everyone was sold on this.

The result, an absolute lie.
He cannot do anything of the sort.
He captures no turns on the chart.
The Great 007ScamBuster posted charts of Paul’s Trades, which are now officially renamed Gambles, and he proved that very point.
In fact, he also proved that Paul cannot even get anywhere near the results of using free basic lagging indicators, such as a Moving Average or Parabolic SAR. His Gambles are all over the place. He is a Gambler.
He even Gambles at News Times, you really have to witness it.

He offers No Refunds, and has about 200 newbies subscribed at £100 per month.
That’s £20,000 per month…and he is not even in profit after over a month.
Every time he loses, he says that the markets are not doing what they are supposed to do. Then claims tomorrow will have normal markets. This has now been renamed ‘The Tomorrow System’
He takes trend trades in a range, then wonders why he gets to minus 100 pips very quickly during the day.

This is just the beginning; the other posters will fill you in on the rest.

Graham Laurie / Cash-Master.com recommended it to all his followers after only looking at 7 trading days worth of live results, obviously 50% commission is a lot of money for him.
He claimed to have live traded the signals over those 7 days, but this is a lie.
He admitted on the forum that the reason he pushed it onto all of his members, after seeing it for only 7 days, was because Paul Chalmers threatened to go to another Marketer/Promoter.
This shows that he was not looking after his members interest, he was looking after his 200 x £50 50% per month commission, before it went somewhere else.

There were 2 threads under the Scams Ahoy section of BizOppJungle.
One was for Trading Elite Club, and the other was for Cash-Master.com.
They have now been removed by Charlie Wright, on the orders of Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie, and because someone pointed out that Charlie also promoted products that were garbage.
Like I said, The Big Boy’s Marketer’s Club protect each other. Throw in Nick Laight of Canonbury Publishing, and you pretty much have every reason why people lose their cash.
People look for help and they just get preyed on.

Well lets see what happens on this forum.

The Kid

That's exactly what myself and many other ex-TEC members plan to do/are doing, however if Paul Chalmers finds out about that then he will no doubt grab the glory for getting us started! :eek:

Yes, I am definitely one of those!