Tues 11th = +96
Wed 12th = -171
Mon 17th = -61
Tues 18th = +53
Wed 19th = -49
Thurs 20th = +91
Fri 21st = ?? (not posted)
Mon 24th = -19

Making a total of -43 points in 9 trading days in January (and I think the 21st was negative as well).

Please bear in mind that this system was sold on the back of 6 months published results of NEVER having a losing day, making over 100 pips a day!
Graham Laurie of cash masters endorsed it wholeheartedly with his full recommendation after seeing it work for only 7 days. He even went to the extent of sending out emails gloating about it while on holiday in South Africa!

You have been warned.

More pure lies from Facebook. Trading Elite Club.

"Trading Elite Club provides free webinars and tutorials on the Forex system, however uses a different approach rather than using traditional methods to obtain signals.
A paid service is also available for a live trading room, where the spectator follows every action of the trades, earning between 100 and 300 pips per day. Trade with the Trading Elite Club, whatever your level of trading experience."

I have never won anywhere near 300 pips in a day.
I have never had any tutorial on the Forex system.
Apart from 1 day never have I been able to spectait and even on that day I could not see the signals.

Let's face it, Paul Chalmers has presented himself to the world as the trading mastermind, an ex top company director who wanted an easier life so jacked it all in having created the only trading system we would ever need.

One which we were told by him was the subject of substantial offers from the big boys.

A man who made great play of all his wonderful algorithms and dynamic software which nobody else could possibly have.

I think you get the picture because none of the above is true. In fact it is far deeper and sinister but we all know that.

When someone sets themselves up in such an outrageous manner and in a very short space of time turns out to be unfair and belligerent to the very people who are making him money...there is going to be a backlash....

Paul Chalmers has failed to deliver at almost every level compared to the promises on his web site.

Graham Laurie at best, has been 100% irresponsible for promoting Trading Elite Club in the manner he did. At worst again it is more sinister.

Due to his many previous promotions in which he will have made considerable money from gullible people.... the backlash is an understandable reaction to a very dubious business model.

The whole Trading Elite Club fiasco of which Graham Laurie holds full culpability for his part is a shameful attempt at exploitation.

There is absolutely no evidence that Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie are serving any useful purpose whatsoever in relation to the Trading Elite Club...other than lining their own pockets.

Well I have had an entertaining month, after being drawn in by the Cashmaster exhortations of the TEC I too paid my £100 to paypal and set my alarm for 0545. Surrounded by laptops and my pc all set up for the first trade of the day I filled up my Mug with tea and patiently waited for the signals to be appearing on my screens and of course sounding off in my headphones ( trying to avoid waking the family ) he had already turned off his 'live video feed' from his own trading centre due to the effect on the server speeds. I then contacted a friend on skype, also poised to trade and it became quite apparent that I was 4 seconds behind the Trading Guru and his signals were taking longer to reach me than my colleague! Subsequently my entry points were significantly different to the guru! But that was just the start, vocal calls turned into bongs and buzzes or Big Ben imitations, only sometimes they went off when the should'nt, my mate nearly fell down his stairs when an alert sounded only for it to have been a 'test''. Then Paypal froze his account..... well what a palaver then all went quiet and then as concerned members started asking legitimate questions a reply appeared posted from the Membury services on the M4!

Then the other adventures of PC involving all sorts of events that resulted in him moving back to his house from his 'office' (another house...). Police were said to be involved....Obviously no trading on these days...Oh of course we traded up towards Christmas when most of the worlds' traders were having a party, then disaster, he was ill and that was that for Christmas , forgot about that and the crazy markets...., oh and the Bank Holiday in the USA which he forgot about because we were going to have a cracking week!! Then the switch from Euro to Cable ....5 mins to 1 min....to 5 mins, the missing calls. Then the chat was turned off......is it back yet?.....

For some strange reason all his impressive results from his highly sucessful trading in 2010 went missing...., and when we had the helpful results for this year displayed some of the more.... ahem....less sucessful days were missing. I am no expert but made more pips without his calls just by watching. I have lodged a refund request with paypal. It could be turned into a sitcom, I just hope that others are warned..but it has been fun!
I have just remembered that he promised us a marvelous gift. The free News alert which we will trade on for all the trouble has given us, well it must be good as I believe he lost 12 points today........I presume the massive movement this morning was ignored by his system!

Last edited:
I bet Paul and Graham were so pleased when Charlie decided to delete the threads on BOJ.

Even better how upset will they be when they see the thread resurrected here.

There was really excellent and insightful posts on BOJ whcih highlighted very clearly the weaknesses in TEC and PC ..... and they are numerous.

We must do all we can to ensure that no new members are sucked into the "black hole" of TEC.

ST

yes we need to keep this thread near the top of google When I checked it is 6th on the list:clap::clap::cool::cool:

It is only right that the public are warned against this elaborate ruse:mad::mad:

After the BizOp thing Paul Chalmers and Graham Laurie will not be happy to see the thread alive and well:cheesy::cheesy:

Would have nice to have 100 pages on the original thread too, we got up to over 80 from memory

ST

pjchalmers cant be PappyC look at his site Trading Biography.
"Have traded for three years, two of those very profitably. Have a very profitable trading method. Have an Internet Marketing Company and also a Trading Club that shows people live trades from execution to completion. " and has 3-5 years Experience. Joking apart, if the actions of Charlie at Bizoppsjungle.com don't bring down his site, that of cash masters & TEC they will have caused a lot of damage to their reputations. People aren’t stupid and will ask why the TEC forum's were removed from Bizoppsjungle.com.

The problem with these guys is they will just change the names, photos and URL and start over again. You wouldn't believe how many scams get exposed here, lots of them just use free photos from the web and make a new website with ridiculous claims about 100 pips a day.

Having said that it's good you are highlighting this particular outfit, Paul chalmers does appear to be his real name so it's good that anyone googling him will find this.

Cash master and Pappa C""NT are criminals.

Got to say a mate of mine directed me to cashmaster site at Xmas,well I got sucked in with the limit space of members.

So I signed up.He did not when the USA markets open,LOL.When the chat was open I said its clear he is not an experienced trader...One guy said im really concerned he did not know the how Surport and resistense differ....

What a joke its be like a comedy film I did not know whether to laugh or Cry.

Its worth paying the money for the giggles im thinking of joining back.

The fact is this piece of **** is a criminal-these type of people are worst than drug dealers and most other criminals-they are right up there with the worst scum.Yet they get away with this.

His son is involved in this scam too.

If I was russina mafia he would be in big trouble.

What Charlie Wright doesn’t want you to know?

Earlier today I posted links to this forum and also the chat room.

They have now been deleted.

Just 2 perfectly innocent links GONE.

It’s my belief Charlie will chip away at the forum posts over time till there is nothing

left.

So there we have it.

Another out post of truth, a flag in the ground set to slowly disappear.

Our thoughts and ideas, experiences and problems shared which were the very fruits on the vine, no longer to be enjoyed.

A sad sad day indeed so I guess we will all look back over the last couple of months with fond memories.

So as the old saying goes, where money meets truth.. It’s a no contest.

So welcoming all members of the old forum who make it here and to the chat room.

Lets not keep the place a secret eh.

If I dont pay my taxes I go to prison..

These scum steal money (and lose money) some guy blew his savings on this club I nearly had a tear in my eye.and get away with it.

Problem is they are victims and desperate people,most who joined are really strapped for money,been talking to few on email.Its so sad.

I dont blame Pappa C;;nt I really blame cash master here the way he sold it on his site just before xmas.
Then he went on holiday to south Africa at xmas.

Evil *******s,

Last edited:
Hey Guys, it’s The Kid again.

Well, that was a very interesting post from Graham Laurie on his very own Cash-Master.com Scams Ahoy thread.

I read a very desperate attempt to try and salvage what is left of his tarnished reputation.

Now the first thing I wanted to do was to take his post, line by line, and reply and put him right on everything he had written.
The trouble is, he wrote so much that it would have taken me hours.
So instead, I will just make a few points, because he will not listen or learn anyway.

Graham, by started off your post, basically making out that everyone on forums and who read forums are vermin, was not the best way of trying to reach out to people.

He claims he never lowers himself by going on forums, yet he seems to magically know exactly what has been written about him, and spent a very long time putting his post together. Almost as long as he spends writing his Sales Letters.

Claims he is doing everyone a favour by having a free site, and that his site is clearly popular as there have been a good few copycat sites, and he set up the Cash Master Blog back in 2007 because he already had a customer base.

Graham, we all know this FREE is just a devious tactic to make people trust you, so they will purchase all of your recommendations
Also, we all know that the reason you set up your site was because you saw the fortune that was being made by Nick Laight of Canonbury Publishing.

He then claims Nick Laight of Canonbury Publishing has proven to have had good products.
No Graham, he has not, and you know that full well. You are not helping your case here, we are not all newbies.

He said it is only natural that people are a lot braver when they are backed up by a group.
Graham, you are insulting many of the intelligent individuals who have made some really truthful, helpful and wonderful posts on this forum. And remember, people are here because they cannot get the truth from you. Again, Graham, you are not helping your case.

He claims to have had a few nasty, sarcastic e-mails in the last couple of weeks.
Graham, you have had some truthful emails, people are sick of your Scams.
Also, you are beginning to sound like Pappa C
Is everyone out to get you too?

Now everyone, the following is the absolute Gold Dust…

‘’Now I'm open to suggestions as to how to improve the Cash Master Blog. The main one seems to be that we should test systems for much longer than a month and to be honest I'm inclined to agree.’’

Thank You Graham, I made that very comment today.
And I will repeat it again for you, here is what I wrote:

‘’I do not see any reason for Graham Laurie and Cash-Master.com to exist.
He tests and reviews products for a few weeks, then sells them to you.
I do not understand the point of a few weeks results because they mean absolutely nothing.
If you were to test a forex system, you would need 12 months of results, so you could see how it performs in different months and market conditions.
It is ridiculous that he can approve something based on a few weeks results.
Also, and more importantly, I have a question for you…

WHO THE HELL IS GRAHAM LAURIE ANYWAY?

WHO THE HELL IS GRAHAM LAURIE TO APPROVE ANYTHING?

GRAHAM LAURIE IS A NOBODY!

Why would you listen to a failed gambler who is trying to sell you everything he can get his hands on, it is ridiculous. You do not need this Marketer preying on you.

If he had a site where he tested products, then came back with 6 to 12 months of results, then I would say he was actually doing something of value for people.

Instead, he has people testing products for a few weeks, and then emails all his followers to sell them these products.

His site has absolutely no value, it is a complete waste of time in the real world, and it is worthless and pointless.’’

So Guys, he agrees.

What else is there to say.

The Kid

Dont forget to visit the chat room.

Word has it that Paul has only got 3 wheels on his wagon now.

Ok must not laugh as real people are losing real money over there.

wagonho.gif

Last edited:
By the way has anyone received their copy of the TEC News Trader System or the TEC NTS System for short yet?.

The one where Paul using His unique Master Mind was able to do what others have failed to do in the past.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REVELATION.

Sorry must have hit the cap’s key… far too lazy to correct it.

But look’s good eh??.

Guess a lot of the greatest discovery’s of our times were discovered by mistake.

Take my coming across the Trading Elite Club, (refund applied for).

I discovered that by mistake but unfortunately it didn't come under the greatest discovery comment above.

So still looking.

Last edited:
Tonights match between Liverpool and Fulham.

It seems Fulham have not beaten Liverpool in 132 years!!.

Can anyone prove this to not be the case?.