Traders Psychology and why 90% of traders fail

I think "success" at trading is a razor thin distance from failure, that is why 90% fail.

Clear mind of extraneous bullshiite
Plan
Trade Plan
Manage risk
Take profits.
Record
Assess recordings

If you cannot do the above then hand me your money because I am the other side of your pathetic attempts to trade the markets.

Clear mind of extraneous bullshiite
Plan
Trade Plan
Manage risk
Take profits.
Record
Assess recordings

If you cannot do the above then hand me your money because I am the other side of your pathetic attempts to trade the markets. Don't waste your time reading books by psychologist, it will turn your brain into jelly:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: just be a mechanical robot, follow what is set up above and you will be ok.
:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Forums - Why do 95 % of traders lose ?

that s nonsense because it is a translation error.
5% of all traders are short term traders is the right translation.

Re: Forums - Why do 95 % of traders lose ?

that s nonsense because it is a translation error.
5% of all traders are short term traders is the right translation.
Well pissnonce the next time you go to an investor show, look around you and imagine that if you are consistently profitable then give yersel a pat on the back knowing that 90% of the people around you are the losers.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• rothmans.jpg
    rothmans.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 246
  • mushroom.jpg
    mushroom.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 277
"90% of the people around you are the losers"

90% of the people around me are no losers, that s what I would like to say, because they dont trade short term. 5% are trading short term, may be the majority of them are losers, but I dont think so.
meantime everyone knows about trading figures, like the ERUSD Pair right now!!!
20130301.1650 EURUSD at 12980 at inverted shoulder, head, shoulder , and so on.
Everyone knows, that you have to buy within a correction cycle. ...

I dont believe in the existance of a majority of losers in shortterm trading

Re: "90% of the people around you are the losers"

90% of the people around me are no losers, that s what I would like to say, because they dont trade short term. 5% are trading short term, may be the majority of them are losers, but I dont think so.
meantime everyone knows about trading figures, like the ERUSD Pair right now!!!
20130301.1650 EURUSD at 12980 at inverted shoulder, head, shoulder , and so on.
Everyone knows, that you have to buy within a correction cycle. ...

Pissnonce, the figures come from brokerages and institution banks. The buy sell ratio can never be equal otherwise nobody would ever make money , even the fund managers. Fool yourself if you want but I love you for it, I mean REALLLY :love::love::love: you for it.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• 00937_teenage_sex_55_03_123_522lo.jpg
    00937_teenage_sex_55_03_123_522lo.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 265
  • 49744_o01_122_18lo.JPG
    49744_o01_122_18lo.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 271

Can you show people how to make profit in short term trading ? Call out trades, or show statements would be a convincing start.

Can you show people how to make profit in short term trading ? Call out trades, or show statements would be a convincing start.
BJ pissnonce is a pillock. If you consider both sides of the trade then 1 has to be losing more for the other to be profitable. We all know it is the banks that drive the show and they never lose overall sothere has to be imbalance. He is a twonker who originally contacted me for my collection of culture magazines so he could teach his family european languages. I obliged him and this is what I get.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 357
  • mushroom.jpg
    mushroom.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 262

We all know it is the banks that drive the show

Actually we don't all know. I think 99.5% of the people believe the entity taking the other side of their trade is an ATM. I was hoping pssonice would show us how to withdraw cash from that ATM.

The main reason of failing in forex is definitely lack of patience. People get impulsive when they start real trading and can't decide what to do. So, experience and self-learning is really matter here. Another good reason could be the lack of proper basic knowledge.

But if you are still facing loss in forex, i would advice to get started trading in a different approach. Tried to join a free trading game.I think that this is the best way to test your trading skills by competing other trader in the world. It's amazing and fun to compete with others there. I find the rules very easy to learn and with a little bit of practice, you'll be meeting and beating players from all over the world in no time at all!

In short I challenge a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money for a game of forex of commodities. Each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading. The player who gets the highest yield on the portfolio won the common pot of the games. It is like a sort of contest- trade1on1

But open a demo first , with practice you can go for real (y)

The main reason of failing in forex is definitely lack of patience. People get impulsive when they start real trading and can't decide what to do. So, experience and self-learning is really matter here. Another good reason could be the lack of proper basic knowledge.

But if you are still facing loss in forex, i would advice to get started trading in a different approach. Tried to join a free trading game.I think that this is the best way to test your trading skills by competing other trader in the world. It's amazing and fun to compete with others there. I find the rules very easy to learn and with a little bit of practice, you'll be meeting and beating players from all over the world in no time at all!

In short I challenge a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money for a game of forex of commodities. Each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading. The player who gets the highest yield on the portfolio won the common pot of the games. It is like a sort of contest- trade1on1

But open a demo first , with practice you can go for real (y)

Hey J - doesnt that encourage high risk strategies ?