tradefair.com

I opened an account with tradefair and have placed a few trades but was not happy with the execution and also the customer service.

Will not be using them again (n)

Much prefer the Oanda platform but if pushed to choose an SB firm would rather go with IG.

Your partly right. The 5min,20min,60min etc are run by betfair.

I've heard some iffy things about the 'HiLo' (as Betfair call it) system through Betfair's own forum. Seems many wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, and after taking a look I can see why!

As if normal binaries weren't bad enough, this adds further unwelcome factors into the equaton such as a chart that 'doesn't necessarily' represent real price and having to wait a considerable amount of time before being able to view the quoted open price for the period.

the hilo on betfair is awful. Most times i put a trade on there i had trouble getting out and could just not get out before expiry. One particular trade i was trying to get out of at a loss- and the system wouldn't let me. The bet ran it's course and became a profitable one. Instead of crediting me the wins they decided to deduct the losses and pretend they had actually closed it 2 minutes earlier.

Capital Spreads seem to be supplying the Tradefair service under a white labelling arrangement with Betfair, but I always have had the impression that they don't try too hard for their BF customers.

use ig index, at least you have guaranteed stops, they also pull the prices a lot less frequently than tradefair/capital spreads...