Spank the bucketshop with another free £100 account

took most of today to get the account working, finally funded by about 2.30pm. first trade result -£3.40. which i had to laugh at because I know of the strat I'm using in this account the strike rate is 70% plus, although the R isnt that great.

Anyway hopefully we'll see some more positive results over the next day or so, i'll keep this thread updated.

cheers R

Next trade squeezed me and ended up £1 and a bit profit, so now I'm £2.50 underwater, talk about spanking it :!:

i just contacted Trade Fair plus for my £100 bonus, they say it will be in my account by the end of the week. I can barely contain my excitement lol. Will update when it arrives.

Anyone else got there bonus and tried to withdraw it?

i just contacted Trade Fair plus for my £100 bonus, they say it will be in my account by the end of the week. I can barely contain my excitement lol. Will update when it arrives.

Anyone else got there bonus and tried to withdraw it?

It doesn't say in the T&C you can't withdraw the bonus itself, but you can't withdraw your initial depsoit, as mentioned by this awkwardly-worded term:

4. Withdrawals cannot be made that would cause the cash balance of the customer's account to fall below the amount of the initial deposit before the bonus funds are credited.

It doesn't say in the T&C you can't withdraw the bonus itself, but you can't withdraw your initial depsoit, as mentioned by this awkwardly-worded term:

4. Withdrawals cannot be made that would cause the cash balance of the customer's account to fall below the amount of the initial deposit before the bonus funds are credited.

aha now I see, yes very clumsily worded. I was pretty sure they would not allow you to withdraw the whole £200 after bonus. Anyways it does mean I can withdraw my £103 and then have a free £100 to play with.:whistling

to be fair the way i am tarding they would be better off paying me the £203, if they let me loose on their platform I will spank them to within an inch of their balance sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initial Margin calculator

Hi to all, this is my first post so first to say hallo.
The platform looks the same as FX Flat and WHS Selfinvest white labeled GFT that i have been using for years. I just wanted to point out that there is a margin calculator (if not removed from tradefair) and you can find it under VIEW-Initial Margin Calculator and then choose the instrument.

Attachments

• snap.png
    snap.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 191
  • snap1.png
    snap1.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 173
hokey cokey tarders time for some fun. my £100 bonus has been applied and I have withdrawn my initial £100 deposit. So I now have a free £103.10 to spank the bucketshop with. I am entitled to withdraw any winnings I make with the £103.10 but I cannot withdraw the £103.10.

let the spanking commence. I will be looking at the euro, FTSE, Dow this week to see if there are any tardes that I like. My main trading account is trading 6E, ES & CL futures so this is just a bit of banter on the side.

ciao ciao :LOL:

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 174
had a few spare moments today to scalp some euro. added to the account, no dramas. narrowly missed out on a couple of runners, to be expected though, just need to catch one to get started init. account balance £114.

this is the stuff of dreams.

Attachments

• pic2.png
    pic2.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 193
a few more tardes today. again no dramas, managed to catch a little runner. balance now £131.20.

the way I am tarding right now I would compare to Page's mastery of the guitar. The opening solo of this track is sublime and I find it helps to turn this up loud during a trade. :innocent:

Attachments

• pic3.png
    pic3.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 172
a few more tardes today. again no dramas, managed to catch a little runner. balance now £131.20.

A great example to all those who keep on asking how much do I need to start with and all the nonsensical answers that say thousands.
You are 30% up on a small account size, then when you get to 200 you increase slightly, then 300 etc...then when you are consistently turning over you can be confident you have a winning strategy

well done to you cablemonster

No stops, monster?

I dont place stop loss orders, I just get out when I think the trade will not work with a max loss of 5 pips even if I think the trade still might work. I had a -9.5pip loser today where I broke my own rules. It is important to get out for small losers if scalping even if you think your trade may still succeed. The mindset here is that your trade could still work but you no longer want the risk.

I dont place stop loss orders, I just get out when I think the trade will not work with a max loss of 5 pips even if I think the trade still might work. I had a -9.5pip loser today where I broke my own rules. It is important to get out for small losers if scalping even if you think your trade may still succeed. The mindset here is that your trade could still work but you no longer want the risk.

cool.

Was close to opening a spank account myself, but I'm kind of sick of 'trading' at the moment so decided against it. .
Recent results confirm that i'm in about the same place as far as trading is concerned, as I was about 4 years ago!

Last edited:
found time for a cheeky long on the Dow. ;)

Attachments

• pic5.png
    pic5.png
    17 KB · Views: 162
  • pic4.png
    pic4.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 142
hello Admin - I wish to like to share all information about forum

Thank u
Hi
I see English is not your first language but if you go to the "First Steps" forum, you will find lots of helpful information there/

update

yesterday I had an absolute stinker. i thought it was a good idea to take a scalp tarde when draghi was talking (big mistake#1), I also decided to ignore my stop rules (big mistake#2). I took a 42 pip loser (wth!). Today I came back like a champ and smashed it up to a new account high £162.70. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I will push on next week..................

Attachments

• bucketshop1.png
    bucketshop1.png
    72 KB · Views: 175
  • bucketshop2.png
    bucketshop2.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 161
  • bucketshop3.png
    bucketshop3.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 154
crazy low volatility day on the euro so far. I had a good read on it, just couldn't get a decent runner and sacrificed some smaller winners to try and hold. That's the way it goes sometimes. just about managing to enter trades on my main account and this play account in tandem :p

new account high £170.00

Attachments

• bucketshop4.png
    bucketshop4.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 156
I've signed up for an account yesterday. So far on my fourth trade, first three were all scratched for 0 but the fourth is running still, up to £112.

Canada can't join in the fun. :(

Smash e'm, Cable. I look forward to seeing you make $100k on $100. :LOL:

Canada can't join in the fun. :(

Smash e'm, Cable. I look forward to seeing you make $100k on $100. :LOL:

Thats a shame Viel. only 1 small loser for me today, taking a break while I get over man flu. lemsip max can wreak havoc to trades. :LOL:

What´s their margin req. and spread for F40 CFD Index?

BTW Should reach 4129 today at least. Possible targets 4140 and 4155 let´s see what will happen.