Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

Definitely a multi-nick then !! :LOL: A well-balanced one too.

You should definitely post - it sounds like you'd fit right in! Now - if you read my post, all I was saying is that the demographic of people that don't post to the site is one I haven't hit. Perhaps you could educate me how to reach your target segment...
I do love you really trade123 and I can feel your love from here, although it could be the radiation off my screen.

lol

re the bit about how to reach demographic blah blah whatever, can i educate you on how?

yep sure, stop talking absolute crap, would be a good start

yankee doodle

Last edited:
No its not that way around.

From start too end my trading goes on about 4 and a half or five hours. I like to be starting to be getting ready at about half twelve (normally i have finished my exercises and had a shower and things by then) do I will have a cup-a-soup and normally some tinned tuna or mackeral (without the bones GROSS!!!)on toast and a bit of veg and fruit. Plus lots of diet coke or fizzy water :)

anyway your point is that i could just buy a kindle doing a 10 lot across the spread? yes i could.

but i could also win a kindle by trying to expain one of my trades that i already bought a kindle with.

I want eleven :)

hmmmmm

lol

re the bit about how to reach demegraphic blah blah whatever, can i educate you on how?

yep sure, stop talking absolute crap, would be a good start

yankee doodle

Why not educate me? Go along to one of my posts where I talk 'crap' and debate the points made.

It is a discussion board & when discussing trading, we all have different views. It's very easy to come out with comments like yours but not so easy to defend a position.

"All mouth and no trousers" my father used to say... care to back it up somewhere?

(btw - it's demographic)

Why not educate me? Go along to one of my posts where I talk 'crap' and debate the points made.

It is a discussion board & when discussing trading, we all have different views. It's very easy to come out with comments like yours but not so easy to defend a position.

"All mouth and no trousers" my father used to say... care to back it up somewhere?

(btw - it's demographic)

:LOL:

Morning GMT update.

The rankings have remained the same except for shadowninja who dropped out of the Top 5. Elitejets extended her lead further over DionysusToast and now has a four vote lead with a total of 20 votes. The final update will be announced at 12pm noon GMT when the winner will be announced! This is your last chance to vote for your favourite entry. To vote, simply click on the links below and press the button that looks like
reputation.gif
on the post(s) you think should win!!

The current TOP 5 are:

1. elitejets (Post #92 - Crude Oil) - 20 RECOMMENDATIONS (+7)
2. DionysusToast (Post #61 - S&P E-Mini Futures) - 16 RECOMMENDATIONS (+6)
3. bbmac Post #31 - GBP/USD) - 8 RECOMMENDATIONS (+1)
4. Hotch (Post #82 - EUR/USD) - 8 RECOMMENDATIONS (+2)
5. DashRiprock (Posts #48, #54, #58 - T-Note Futures) - 7 RECOMMENDATIONS (+3)

If anyone spots another entry with enough votes to make it on this leaderboard then let me know and I'll update it.

Dayum - so all votes stand - even the multi-nics & the mates that joined just to vote !

Dash - this is your opportunity. There are no rules. Go for it !