Best Thread Trade2Win's 10 Year Anniversary - Day 5 (Anatomy of a Trade)

LMAO !

The Gloves are off....

Glove - Posts 2 - Joined Aug 2010
AirTraffic - Posts 0 - Joined Jan 21st 2011

Someone call Arabians boss & tell them he's not doing any work!

The last one is a bit of a **** take, considering Nicoles previous employment. BTW - I'm not accusing Nicole of anything here - just suggesting that the lulz maestro's are in full force. :LOL: :LOL:

Don't you people take anything seriously?

I think Sharky said that new users posts wouldn't count so sadly his post prolly won't. But I appreciate the votes, thanks.

:eek:fftopic:

Attention everybody please read my post!

OK please will everybody listen to what I have to say about this competition :)

In the beginning this competition was about who posted what the judges thought was the best trade according to the things they listed down like plan, reasoning and so on. But in the end they decided to turn it over a vote, with all trades that were entered into the competition eligible to win. they said that the winner would be dicided by whoever had the most reccomendations for their trade (even though people were voting before the change to the rules!!!!!).

Anyway, the competition is what it is, so now the deal is whoever gets the most recommendations wins.

Well, a competition about who gets the most votes IS NOT THE SAME as a competition for the best trade.

Now, I also put in an entry for the comeptition. My trade is eligibel to win the competition if it gets enough votes. You might think my trade is rubbish but there is something else!!!!!!

I won the best revriewer contest (because I did ace reviews of new or uncommon stuff... who needs another review of MT4 or Ninjatrader or IG index?????? and there were more reviews I could have done about stuff that wasnt even listed! But anyway I won, any my prize was a remote controle helicopter or $40 of amazon vouchers - but as yet I havent claimed these I have asked sharkey if i can give them to someone else and he agreed (I've already got the helicopter)

SO what I have said is that if my trade gets the most votes and wins the comeptition then everyone who has voted for me will get put into a new competition for my best reviewer prize!

If you remember the prize for MY competition will be the same as the prize for the twitter and facebook competitions... BUT MY ODDS ARE WAAAAAAY BETTER!!! If it takes 25 votes to win - thats about 10 more than the leader now - then everyone who voted for me has a 1 in 25 chance of winning $40 amazon voucher!

So if you were in the facebook or twitter competition you are crazy for not voting for me cos i have better odds!!!! you have expectancy of +$1.60 just for voting for me!!!

But its even better voting for me because I already said the MY competition will not be an out of the hat one but one that is about trading so you can improve your odds by loads by trying a little bit!!!

this competition isn't anymore about who made the best trade! its about who gets the most votes!!! AND I AM DEFINETLY THE BEST PERSON TO VOTE FOR :cheesy: You might think that someone else did the best trade and you can message them to tell them but if you vote for them you are voting with your emotion!!

you all might not like my trade or like someone elses more but this is a trading forum and traders do what is best for profits! Dont rule yoursleves out of profits just because you didn't vote for me??!! Tell whoever that you preferred their trade but my trade is better for everyones pocket.

If you are traders, you will understand. What I've said is bang on.

make sure you reccomend the top link in my signiture, its the one with the graphs is :)

Just in....

Number of votes from people that never use the board:

DT - 0
Elitejets - 6

philio - 0 posts - joined May 2007.
davedavethetrader - 49 posts - joined June 2008.
peeyush - 0 posts - joined Dec 2009.
frontrunningpaper - 5 posts - joined June 2010.
trade321 - 13 posts - joined - Jan 2009.
Mr W - 2 posts - joined Aug 2009.

It seems that this is an important demographic that I am not yet reaching. As these people are fervent voters, I am looking for a campaign manager to help me reach out to this group. Qualifications required : the ability to hide a carrier bag full of cash under your jacket (or in your hump), look good in a swimsuit.

Please apply herein.

Yo DT, i dont think weve had the pleasure but the names mike btw.
couple of things, ive been a member of this site for longer than you, i dont post very often tbh because its mainly full of BS like this from well people like you but you do get some good stuff on here so i browse now and again, just because i dont post 2000 times aday doesnt mean i dont use the forum,
i just dont feel the need to express my opinion about everything, everyday.
i read, i listen and if i feel i have anything of value to add or if something is worth the value of my opinion and will be understood then i will, plus im normally to busy trading to be pulling my hair out worrying about some little trading comp.
FYI i enetered my own little few posts of a trade on here just for a laugh and voted for elitejets cos imvho it was a nice trade, i dont know elitejets, ive never to spoke to her before and prob never will.
i also didnt get any votes myself but you know im not that worried about it.
why get so bent out of shape about something so silly? have u never won anything before? was you picked on at school? do you still wet the bed? really what is it??

oh and dashrip, get a grip man

note: this will be my last post on this forum untill such a time as elitejets may or may not need my assitance in voting for themselves or against someone else in some crappy competition as in to decide and/or influence the outcome.
all rights reserved. . .

Last edited: