Tibra Assessments

djely9

Hi All,

I just went for the Tibra assessments on monday 16/02. I found the maths test very tough and the logic test ok.

The maths test consists of 40q in 40mins which would be impossible to complete. I must have answered only 25 but i noticed when the girl was collecting the answer papers some people had answered less than that. Does anyone know the pass rate?

The logic test consisted of 29 of what i would class as brain teasers and most questions were very doable with a few tricky ones thrown in.

Can anyone provide me with names of similar futures traders in London that are currently recruiting?

Do you have any advice for math practice, if you would have a chance to do the maths test again how many questions do you think you can managed?

Pass rate is 38 or 40

Hi All,

I just went for the Tibra assessments on monday 16/02. I found the maths test very tough and the logic test ok.

The maths test consists of 40q in 40mins which would be impossible to complete. I must have answered only 25 but i noticed when the girl was collecting the answer papers some people had answered less than that. Does anyone know the pass rate?

The logic test consisted of 29 of what i would class as brain teasers and most questions were very doable with a few tricky ones thrown in.

Can anyone provide me with names of similar futures traders in London that are currently recruiting?

Do you have any advice for math practice, if you would have a chance to do the maths test again how many questions do you think you can managed?

Pass rate is 38 or 40

I think it is 39, my 2 cents: dont concentrate on doing 40 in 30 mins unless you are an absolute genius. Try to get atleast 25 correct and aim to answer 28-30 questions out of 40. So that gives you 1min/question.

So assuming you get at least 25 correct in maths so you still need to get atleast (39-25=)14 correct in logic test. So try to answer atleast 18 out of the 29 questions. i.e; you can take 3.5 min to answer each question. If you read each and every thread on this site, you would definitely have at least 7-10 questions in your pocket out of the 39 required. Do practice 2 digit X 2digit multiplication (see attachment)as well as 3-digit X 3-digit multiplication. Try spending some time learning vedic mathematics, I found it really help full for 2-digit x 2-digit multiplication and for higher no. of digits see if you can understand and use the "Trachtenberg system of speed maths"
Trachtenberg speed system of math
Vedic Maths Tutorial

All the best.
(y)

Attachments

• vedicmath.jpg
    vedicmath.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 956
I think it is 39, my 2 cents: dont concentrate on doing 40 in 30 mins unless you are an absolute genius. Try to get atleast 25 correct and aim to answer 28-30 questions out of 40. So that gives you 1min/question.

So assuming you get at least 25 correct in maths so you still need to get atleast (39-25=)14 correct in logic test. So try to answer atleast 18 out of the 29 questions. i.e; you can take 3.5 min to answer each question. If you read each and every thread on this site, you would definitely have at least 7-10 questions in your pocket out of the 39 required. Do practice 2 digit X 2digit multiplication (see attachment)as well as 3-digit X 3-digit multiplication. Try spending some time learning vedic mathematics, I found it really help full for 2-digit x 2-digit multiplication and for higher no. of digits see if you can understand and use the "Trachtenberg system of speed maths"
Trachtenberg speed system of math
Vedic Maths Tutorial

All the best.
(y)

Thanks a ton SASK,