The Technical Trader Forum - where is it headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
twistedheat, I dont see any of that, and to be honest that whole post just sounds like a paid for advert with nonsense about predictive indicators and whatnots from someone who has only been registered a VERY short time yet makes like he knows who has been doing or not doing what here.

That whole post has Zero credibility.

Anyway, I don't think anyone has said anything against Grey apart from him supporting what he never did before, vendors.

This is ONLY about vendors, where pretty much everyone here is saying the obvious, that it's a game by losers for losers, and even more so if someone is selling sthg that has zilch to do with them in the first place.

A view on vendors to which grey subscribes or subscribed to 1 to 1 btw.

And as always, IF someone still decides to augment his salary through selling stuff instead of making some real money through trading and making a billion, it is the LEAST to FIRST provide an independently audited track record over at least one year.

And I STILL haven't heard clarification as to Jays claim that Grey is getting royalties off of this entire sad and sordid spectacle.

:LOL:

Wow. I'm not even advocating what JayJay has done and still hostility towards my post. You must be really wound up about this.

As for Grey1's stance towards vendors, and that now it *seems* he has had a change of heart towards them, perhaps he has his reasons.

I do not know what went on behind closed doors that has made Grey1 allow JayJay to selloff these things, and I'm sure you don't either. I actually see no value in JayJay's input - he has only been successful a few months. What I do see value in is the indicator/blackbox - I have seen this, over recorded seminars and live paltalk meetings, give very good profit 7 out of the 9 days.

At the end of the day, no one is forcing us to sign up. I know I won't be signing up as what I learnt for FREE from Grey1 will put me lightyears ahead of the learning curve. As for those that sign-up without any proof of JayJays success..well you know what they say - "A fool and his money will soon be parted".

There can be no reason for changing ones mind about vendors:

Traders trade, those who don't cut the mustard start selling stuff.

That's it.

Any other notion is just totally nonsensical.

Pros might think about starting a hedge fund but nobody who has even half a clue would ever even think about holding hands of dimwits who think a signal service is the answer to their incompetence, and for absolute peanuts at that.

You don't get rich selling signals for 250 a pop, you get rich trading.

And I still want to hear if grey is getting the royalties Jay said he was getting.

As for Grey1's stance towards vendors, and that now it *seems* he has had a change of heart towards them, perhaps he has his reasons.

Grey1 is entitled to change his mind, and he's entitled to profit in any way he sees fit from his indicators or black box. However the issue is as recently as yesterday evening Grey1 was ranting that he did not recieve a single penny from the sales of his intellectual property.

Alternatively JayJay has publically stated that Grey1 recieves royalties on the sales.

Either JayJay is a liar, and if so a complete and utter **** implying that Grey1 profits from his sorid little venture, or alternatively if he's telling the truth and Grey1 profits from royalties, just where does that leave Grey1's credability ?

This issue isnt going to go away, no matter how many threads the moderators close, or no matter how hard the admin of this forum try to ignore the problem :LOL: someone's credability is going to be ripped to shreds. If its JayJay, fair enough, he took a punt and failed, of course if its Grey1, then JayJay will suffer by association.

Time for the vendors to change names me thinks

So let me get this right. TT has signed up to 'Live with Oscar', and then selling his signals on! The bloody cheek of it, i'm going to get on the blower to the big 'O' right now.....

you are all fools. none of your business bsd.

i have said all i will say. But iraj never wanted a thing, i offered him a royalty based on his work but he has never accepted it, it was just a token of thanks from me but to this day he has always told me he does not want a penny and does not need any. I know its hard to beleive but he backed my idea and said he would help me to get started, he had no interest long term in the idea and backed out but said it was a fantastic idea that would really help people, I wish to make some funds out of it based on me alone, call it what you want. Damn you guys have made this look bad on grey1 and its not like that, its my own enterprise and opputunism. Maybe it has backed fired abit but only because you guys have looked into this with a fine brush

it clearly bothers u all, i wonder why?, infact why am i talking to you guys, its clear you have not got a glue

So let me get this right. TT has signed up to 'Live with Oscar', and then selling his signals on! The bloody cheek of it, i'm going to get on the blower to the big 'O' right now.....

....he's not happy, he's not happy at all. In fact, when he's finished tweaking up his stochastics for the ES, he's gonna be on the phone to some NY heavies and send them round to visit Grey and Jayjay.

Why not manage funds and make everyone a profit and take some yourself? Better all round surely?

Why not manage funds and make everyone a profit and take some yourself? Better all round surely?

It's easier to sell second hand signals. Besides it takes them all thier time to run a forum, nevermind a fund.

this has bothered me all these comments,

some have been constructive so thanks.

ill give some serious thought to the direction, i may have to come back later with some credability, some audited accounts

Thats about the only option open for real winners and real performers who don't want to do a Livermore and just trade their own money.

If Jay comes up with one year of audited statements and wants to manage OPM I'll be the first to applaud and fully respect that.

this has bothered me all these comments,

some have been constructive so thanks.

ill give some serious thought to the direction, i may have to come back later with some credability, some audited accounts

JayJay, whilst I do not condone what is going on, It's not my position to judge. So let me offer you some simple yet effective advice.

Whether people admit it or not, I think a lot are annoyed that you got something for free and will now profit from it. So why not give a little back?

Offer anyone and everyone that wants it, a free two week trial in your PalTalk room/blackbox calls. If you have real value to offer, then let people experience it first hand. It is the same principle that rules the business world - free trials. Every company of value will offer these, because they trust their product to bring the customers back as paying customers. Afterall, it is what you want right? To help people, but at a small cost? So let them see what you are all about for a short, non-commital, period.

Not only will this bring in customers for you, it will give you a proven, albeit short-term, track-record that people can testify to. Additionally, you might repair some of the damage that, unjust or not, is being caused to the reputations of yourself and Grey, and I'm sure will lessen the annoyance and anger of others here on T2W.

The point you're not seeming to get is really only this:

You're selling what isn't yours, what has nothing to do with you, you're selling repackaged stuff that as far as I can tell and I admit I never dug too deeply Grey was passing on for free.

And I'd still like a clarification on your remark that Grey would be getting royalties from this sad sales venture of yours.

Seems rather pertinent in the context.

Crikey, what's really sad about this is that 20 years ago already Market Wizard Marty Schwartz was trading in the exact same way that he even described publicly, making an average of 33% / month with proof of that, and here we have people selling such age old methods for money.

There is NOTHING new under the sun.

Lol !

Ludicrous !

yeah why pay a pimp when you can go direct to the hooker and get the same result for less cash.

JayJay, whilst I do not condone what is going on, It's not my position to judge. So let me offer you some simple yet effective advice.

Whether people admit it or not, I think a lot are annoyed that you got something for free and will now profit from it. So why not give a little back?

Offer anyone and everyone that wants it, a free two week trial in your PalTalk room/blackbox calls. If you have real value to offer, then let people experience it first hand. It is the same principle that rules the business world - free trials. Every company of value will offer these, because they trust their product to bring the customers back as paying customers. Afterall, it is what you want right? To help people, but at a small cost? So let them see what you are all about for a short, non-commital, period.

Not only will this bring in customers for you, it will give you a proven, albeit short-term, track-record that people can testify to. Additionally, you might repair some of the damage that, unjust or not, is being caused to the reputations of yourself and Grey, and I'm sure will lessen the annoyance and anger of others here on T2W.

Very bad advise if I may say so. You think he subjected to all the criticism because he didn't offer two weeks free trial . Is that so?

haha brutus thats exactly my point, that whats nuttest about this whole thing, that people keep repackaging the same old, same old, maybe under a more modern outfit, but essentially and to all intents and purposes still the same, and then make out as if they've reinvented the wheel.

That also goes for people giving double tops / bottoms a new name.

;-)

But anyway, however anybody does it, only thing that counts is the performance vs drawdown, and I stand by my word: if Jay were to be the first ever signal vendor to come up with an audited track record after one year and use that to do start a real business with a real future trading OPM and starting a fund then I will be the first to applaud that.

When and if we get there, I'll be here and do my respecting.

Absolutely.

Very bad advise if I may say so. You think he subjected to all the criticism because he didn't offer two weeks free trial . Is that so?

:rolleyes:

Perhaps you misunderstood my post. Perhaps you didn't, but like to interpret it this way so you can have your say.

I said, perhaps if he offered something back for free, it will lessen the annoyance and anger of people.

haha brutus thats exactly my point, that whats nuttest about this whole thing, that people keep repackaging the same old, same old, maybe under a more modern outfit, but essentially and to all intents and purposes still the same, and then make out as if they've reinvented the wheel.

That also goes for people giving double tops / bottoms a new name.

;-)

But anyway, however anybody does it, only thing that counts is the performance vs drawdown, and I stand by my word: if Jay were to be the first ever signal vendor to come up with an audited track record after one year and use that to do start a real business with a real future trading OPM and starting a fund then I will be the first to applaud that.

When and if we get there, I'll be here and do my respecting.

Absolutely.

yeah but what takes the **** is as i understand it he is selling grey 1s signals. also the fact that he has agressivly asked / demanded help from others in the past then has the cheek to come out and try to sell this to others. what a joke.

Yup Brutus.

Thats the point.

A: Nobody has any respect for vendors, and no respectable member here who is trading for a living would ever dream of selling OR buying any signals.

B: It's even worse if it's somebody elses signals.
being sold by a third party.

C: It's all nothing new under the sun in the first place.

But hey, there ya go.

PS, I'm all repped out at the mo, but you're first on my list mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.