The Technical Trader Forum - where is it headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im amazed grey gave him his tradestation automated blackbox code thingy (I think that's the correct term :))

Grey told me he would take it to the grave with him! I dont know if jayjay is any good at trading, but he sure has a way at getting around people!!

Candles, I think because Grey is a very mathematical person he sees things differently than us visual people, so his accomplishment is probably translating what we see into code a machine can understand.

ill consider giving a free trail, oi bruts hows the divergence going, still guess trading?

ill consider giving a free trail, oi bruts hows the divergence going, still guess trading?

tradings great thanks full time from january now i have built my own consistantly profitable method good luck with your enterprise and have a great christmass and a prosperous new year:)

grey has seen the kind of person i am and liked my honesty and realised how because i say what i feel is actually not a bad trait, at least ive never back stabbed him and also told him straight. I feel like ive won lottery i must admit and im going to kick some ass from these studies. have a great xmas yourself and a very properous new year

grey1 is a very generous person and wanted to change my life. I have agreed with him never to disclose the code or sell on in any way which i will not, the ideas was that members eventyally benifit from the calls it made

Status
Not open for further replies.