The Technical Trader Forum - where is it headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't asking to be excused for any display of ignorance. Certainly not on the grounds of being a girl- what should that have to do with anything?

You think this thread is great marketing do you? Come again...?! Have you read anything here? You'd be better off starting from scratch and changing your name, hehe.

could have done that donna, and you know many do including mr charts but i am a genuine person.

Donna what i meant was many are **** licking you clearly becuase u being a girl, i wont and will treat u the same.

Shame you had to follow the abuse route and i thought you were ok and different.

Maybe when you learn some more you will think back in hindsight and maybe think well jayjay was not that bad after all

Last edited:
by the way guys i got the program trading codes, who is the real winner?, would any of you share it in the same position, i dont think so. At least i was willling to share it at a cost.

Its just a shame you couldn't leave things alone mate, and that's basically the end of it.
Maybe you didn't like the idea of others finding out from grey, what grey taught you as that looks like that's where it was heading to me.

I still have the greateast respect fro Grey.

can i just ask why does newton and mr charts get away with it then? Tell me why are they so different? I mean if you want a simple breakout strategy or want to use level 2 then go ahead

I don't really have any respect for that either...

But, lol, for the umpteenth time...

THOSE guys are doing their OWN stuff...

YOU are simply selling sthg that is NOT yours, you are selling sthg GREY did.

HUGE Difference !

Now, as I keep saying, NOTHING is new under the sun, also nothing that Grey does, but at least he packaged and synthezised together various elements to fit him and his personality.

ALL YOU are doing is plagiarizing a finished product that is NOT your own, AS your own.

As I also said, IF you were a gentleman you would take Grey OUT of this mess, and go and establish YOUR OWN track record, have that independently audited after one year, and THEN come back.

Instead of luring in dumb-breads who subscribe to such sorry signal selling with TWO profitable months under your belt for which I haven't seen an independent audit either yet.

In summary for those with certain comprehension problems:

What is pathetic is that you are selling what is not yours to sell, what Grey was giving away for FREE !

And that you have NO RELEVANT PROVEN TRACK RECORD WHATSOEVER (and even if the 2 months are true that is still COMPLETELY meaningless.)

can i just ask why does newton and mr charts get away with it then? Tell me why are they so different? I mean if you want a simple breakout strategy or want to use level 2 then go ahead

I believe it's because

A they have traded their method for more than a week and made it their own

and

B they don't come across as arrogant

arrogance has nothing to do with it, can i perform or not?

The greatest people in the world all showed some arrogance

bsd, you make a fair comment and perhaps it may be best to produce some audit accounts on my performance over a year period or 6 months

No matter what somebody plans or does, but Anybody selling anything will ALWAYS have my respect if they can do that with a real account funded with proper and not negligible play money.

Promise you that !

All

I think all has been said that needs to be said on this and there's probably nothing positive going to come out of this thread now.

On my part, my access to the TT forum has been revoked, I presume for starting this thread, questioning the way this venture was set up.

Anyway - no hard feeling to the parties involved.

Mods - as I started this thread, can I request it be closed please. I think it has run it's course.

Cheers

Pete

pedro not sure why u were banned as you have made only constructive comments, sorry if this is the case

All
I think all has been said that needs to be said on this and there's probably nothing positive going to come out of this thread now.

There are a few issues that remain unresolved. How can 2 members who run a commercial website fail to be classified as vendors ?

In addition, the issue of Grey1's royalty payments needs to be confirmed or denied. JayJay claims Grey1 is recieving payment, Grey1 claims he recieves nothing. One of them is therefore lying. I think its important to determine who's telling the truth in this regard.

pedro not sure why u were banned as you have made only constructive comments, sorry if this is the case

No worries JJ...

On the positive side, it is possible that I will stop singing "Fly me to the moon" every 5 minutes now...

Maybe I could add something, firstly I think Iraj is a great guy, I went in to his room the last 5 days or so, and saw him trade live...Basically looking for strong stock in a strong market and weak stocks in a weak market a common sense approach to trading. If anyone had any questions he would explain what he was doing...and used a macci indicator....to gage overbought/oversold, he also uses a cycle indicator.

Now to the jayjay story, It came out of the blue in the room, that one had to make a subscription to see him trade the YM mini Dow live...Nothing to do with Iraj. The calls was going to come from jayjay.

So, Jayjay, do you self a favour and open the room for 1 week or maybe 1 to 2 days showing people live calls trading the YM futures FREE....That's one way to prove to everyone you can make money trading the YM..and stop the debunkers and prove, that you're a competent and profitable trader before asking for money. I think its only fair....Just my opinion

This thread will be closed at midnight tonight, as requested by thread starter.

If anyone has anything else to say, then do so before it is closed.

It's good to talk ! well, according to BT.

A contrarian View . . .

If, as has been alleged, jayjay has taken ideas, codes and other material that Grey1 has provided for free and packaged them up in such a way that traders are enticed to part with significant sums of money, then he is not only a successful trader (allegedly) but also a genius at sales and marketing, IMO. That's a very clever trick indeed and, if he pulls it off, he has my total respect! However, my understanding is that jayjay believes he is adding value to what Grey1 provides for free in his TT forum by including extra material which will make a big difference to the net profitability of subscribers. The only way of determining if this is true or not - and if the added value is worth the fee being charged - is for someone who is very familiar with all the content on the TT forum to have access to jayjay's site so that said trader can compare and contrast the two.
Tim.
(P.S. I should clarify that although I'm a member of the TT forum, I'm not suitably familiar with Grey1's techniques to perform the task as I've described - so I'm not putting myself forward for the role.)

If, as has been alleged, jayjay has taken ideas, codes and other material that Grey1 has provided for free and packaged them up in such a way that traders are enticed to part with significant sums of money, then he is not only a successful trader (allegedly) but also a genius at sales and marketing, IMO. That's a very clever trick indeed and, if he pulls it off, he has my total respect! However, my understanding is that jayjay believes he is adding value to what Grey1 provides for free in his TT forum by including extra material which will make a big difference to the net profitability of subscribers. The only way of determining if this is true or not - and if the added value is worth the fee being charged - is for someone who is very familiar with all the content on the TT forum to have access to jayjay's site so that said trader can compare and contrast the two.
Tim.
(P.S. I should clarify that although I'm a member of the TT forum, I'm not suitably familiar with Grey1's techniques to perform the task as I've described - so I'm not putting myself forward for the role.)

I believe the main features of JayJay's subscription are:

- He is offering up the Cycle-indicator that Grey1 uses (not the MACCI, but one undisclosed to the forums) which is more reactive/better predictor of turns in the market. That is to those that take the £1,000 3 day course or whatever it is. I presume he is offering up this indicator with Grey1's permission.

- Alongside his own viewpoint of the futures (I think), he will allow his subscribers to view, via paltalk or gotomeet, a visual of the "program trade black box" that Grey1 uses to automate his complete strategy, which calculates the stocks/position size/target price/stop loss etc. His subscribers can then manually enter the same trades that are automated via Grey1's "black box". Once again, I presume that Grey1 gave JayJay his blackbox and that he has given him permission to allow subscribers to be aware of the calls it makes.

Given how successful Grey1's blackbox is, if you can manually execute those trades quickly enough, or if you are quite successful with Grey1's MACCI system and can make use of the better cycle-indicator, than JayJay's subscription offers some definite value, even if you see no value in his calls on the futures.

Given that I wasn't around for when this all went down, I can't say for sure, but I think what has a lot of the TT regulars are annoyed about is that it seemed to be an unspoken certainty that Grey would not be sharing his "blackbox" or his "indicator" to TT members, but now not only has it been made available to someone - that someone is using it to profit from TT members by basically offering it up for sale.

Thus, I can see why there is some anger/resentment towards JayJay. Whether that anger is unjust or not, that is not my call nor care. What I do not understand though, is the resentment/anger towards Grey1. It was his blackbox/indicator to give away, and it was his decision who to give it to, if anyone at all. Grey1 is not profiting from any of the sales, and he has offered MORE THAN enough value to these forums - a lot of people have been riding the free train in his seminars/live trading sessions, where he has made people $'000's out of nothing but goodwill.

All

We did try to have a conversation about this in the TT forum but it got closed down.

Please - let's try & keep this civil & on track. I don't see why we can't discuss it here if we keep it civil.

Hello.

I'm a bit puzzled. Grey is a great guy, as is the TT forum. Provided all the stuff for free and some excellent concepts for trading. Can't we just be successful trading the methods we have followed on TT ? i.e Strong, Weak stocks relative to the market and trade with the market direction. Say it ain't so...:)

IMO, If you learn something useful then best way to go is to try to incorporate it into your own trading. Make it your own and trade it in way to fit your personality. That is what I have done. I have added some of TT concepts to my own trading after testing it live myself. I could never follow signals day in day out, I would rather do my own thing.
Personally I think the stuff we have learnt for free is good enough to make money.

Like most people have said it's a bit of a shame the way things have turned out. TT has helped me out a lot. Whenever I posted a query (e.g. pos sizing, indicator codes etc) always got a helpful response from people like Charlton, pedro, Glen etc. That is what all forums should be like.

The most disapointing thing is that true intentions were never revealed up front. Grey announced doing a live session every day, then JJ posted it on main bulletin board, then later we got to hear that the sessions would be subscription based. These events don't seem to be completely independant of each other IMO.
I don't have a problem with people selling signals etc. But why not say at the start that sessions will be done every day for a month. You can see the methods being traded live, then if you want to continue it will be subscription only. That would be fair enough in my book.

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.