The Technical Trader Forum - where is it headed

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you think it's a bit unfair to be charging this kind of money when grey is offering his services for free? you should be ashamed of yourself for profiteering from someone else's generosity.

Last edited:
Reassurance of integrity

I have no plan of any sort to leave T2w and Technical Trader what so ever,, as simple as that ,,, TT remains my prvt forum and I will contribute there and only there

Grey1
Iraj

As I said before I and many others are grateful for you generosity. I personally have not objection to you selling your services, education and tools, but I did not like the underhand way in which JAYJAY was doing this and claiming to act on your behalf and as your partner.

He also claimed to have a holy grail tool, which I know for a fact I can download from a website free and that I can create a radarscreen using this or any other indicator in a matter of minutes.

Jayjay must think we are all stupid to believe these stories about Goldman Sachs, years of development and so on.

He has done you a great disservice in my opinion.

If you have disassociated from this guy then that is good enough for me. I am very sorry that the sorry saga has come to this, but I would say that it was bad judgement and naive on your part (at the very least to not clarify things earlier).

I have gained a lot of knowledge from you and I would like to think that we can still be friends and that I can continue to support you and contribute what I am able to on your forum and to other members, but I cannot do this in any chatroom that is run by/associated with Jayjay on a commerical basis.

I don't demand anything from you and don't expect anything from you. Equally when I contribute to this site I don't expect anthing in return, except that we are a community of traders contributing on a non-commerical basis.

At the risk of repeating myself I also recognise that you have every right to sell your valuable products and services if you wish, but in an open way.

Your final sentence "I will contribute there and only there" is very reassuring for me (not because I want anything free of charge), but because for me it reassures me that your integrity is intact. Many people admire and trust you and this diminution in your stature is what upset me more than anything.

Charlton

Iraj

I don't demand anything from you and don't expect anything from you. Equally when I contribute to this site I don' expect anthing in return, except that we are a community of traders contributing on a non-commerical basis.

Charlton
I am not in your community any more mate,, I am in the community of pigeon fanciers,, less back stabbers lol . I regret helping you . you have no idea how much I regret . Was it not only 2 weeks ago you demanded the LOGIC behind one of my codes ,,, so you demand nothing from me ?lol .

grey1

Last edited:
fwiw, Iraj I don't perceive (my personal interpretation only you understand) that you have done enough to distance yourself from the JJ debacle. As such your involvement remains highly sus.
Sorry, that's how I see it.

like i say you have all shown yourseleves as true cowards, I deserved stick but not abuse, trust me you would not speak to me like this if we were in the street, you should feel ashamed imo. I only ever talk to people on here as i would do in life, some of you have jumped on the bandwagon and when you read this thread back only then you will realise this.

Bsd, you are already too much of an expert and i put downa challenge to you now that you call a paltalk room tommorrow and ill pay to see that, infact tell me how much you want and arrange please for tommorrow if poss.

Charlton, mate you are a two faced loser imo, and as for the fact you can download these concepts please do and lets compare in a room, i have never mention anywhere about holy grail and if i have please show me, these methods are not about indicators, again please tell me where u get this bs from, this shows ignorance on your part. Charlton do u really think i would bother with this if u could simply download, com on man. I have seen the code involved, its a huge code written by a top programmer at $165 an hour mate over the course of 3 years. Someone the other day in the room had made their own macci radar and it was completely out with mine. You cannot based a radar on an indicator alone muppet.

Belflan, you are a dreamer and always will be, now get back to your day job.

Members will be following winners in trading and in life unlike most of you un proven bs'ers

Summary:

Traders trade.

The rest make a living from selling pipe dreams.

I rethought what I wrote yesterday:

If grey had wanted to help JJ in a difficult personal situation he would have coached him some more or even helped him grow JJ's account, but what he would not have done is encourage a really squalid enterprise such as selling signals or courses or God knows what other crap JJ has in mind in lieu of trading.

The reasons for that are obvious:

A: Running a signals provider doesn't earn you any real money.

B: It's a MAJOR hassle with the endless dumb questions you get from the dimwits subscribing to such services.

C: Answering dumb questions incessantly is not fertile ground to base your own trading on.

D: You lose all and every respect from real traders with real careers in trading.

All of this has also ALWAYS been grey's stance towards vendors: people who can make ****loads of money trading wouldn't in their wildest dreams think of becoming the equivalent of insurance salesmen and start flogging sad trading courses with marketing based on ludicrous, complete BS tall tale stories and outright lies such as the GS connection, and PARTICULARLY when it's all stuff a TOTALLY other person came up with, when it's NOTHING to do with Jay.

What I would like clarified is that Jay mentioned that Grey was getting some sort of royalties from all this ?

well being a profitable trader first and foremost and having done an intensive course with grey for 6 weeks full time i really don't need to do this and maybe i should not, but if i stop now you realise alot of the information i have will never become available, so you just think about that for a moment. After spending time with iraj i realised that alot of his work has never come on on tt and some factors are a lot harder to explain over a bb, i made more sense of his strategies in real time live speaking with him on skype and us screen sharing. It was a completely different experience than trying to digest over a bb and i can now see why so many traders are struggling.

Maybe some of this stuff should remain not in the public domain?, you know i bought some indicators off viperspeedtrader once for around 600 pounds that was complete crap and basic stuff, i then bought his ebook did the course, overall i spent alot of money, alot more than what i am charging for something that is a million times better. Thats not all i have done many course and spent thousands, what about mr charts 1200 pound to come to your house, look at what im offering i dont feel im ripping anyone. Also many of you will lose this kind of money anyway being un-educated so why not give it to me? and at least you will gain something for your money.

The problem with some of you set in your ways older generation traders is you are not adaptable and i know for a fact you are failing at trading as your attitude is not right. Trading is a mental game where u must never feel u have made it or show your pride, you must focus mentally everyday 110% or your toast and as i say i can tell most of you do not have that mental edge just from your posts

Also many of you will lose this kind of money anyway being un-educated so why not give it to me? and at least you will gain something for your money.

ROFL - This is just too much. You've been profitable for 2 months after following someone else's methods.

You now think you can sell this experience for hundreds per month, and don't expect the grief you're recieving?

For anyone wishing to sign up, what currency is it on planet Zog?

UTB

well being a profitable trader first and foremost and having done an intensive course with grey for 6 weeks full time i really don't need to do this and maybe i should not, but if i stop now you realise alot of the information i have will never become available, so you just think about that for a moment. After spending time with iraj i realised that alot of his work has never come on on tt and some factors are a lot harder to explain over a bb, i made more sense of his strategies in real time live speaking with him on skype and us screen sharing. It was a completely different experience than trying to digest over a bb and i can now see why so many traders are struggling.

Maybe some of this stuff should remain not in the public domain?, you know i bought some indicators off viperspeedtrader once for around 600 pounds that was complete crap and basic stuff, i then bought his ebook did the course, overall i spent alot of money, alot more than what i am charging for something that is a million times better. Thats not all i have done many course and spent thousands, what about mr charts 1200 pound to come to your house, look at what im offering i dont feel im ripping anyone. Also many of you will lose this kind of money anyway being un-educated so why not give it to me? and at least you will gain something for your money.

The problem with some of you set in your ways older generation traders is you are not adaptable and i know for a fact you are failing at trading as your attitude is not right. Trading is a mental game where u must never feel u have made it or show your pride, you must focus mentally everyday 110% or your toast and as i say i can tell most of you do not have that mental edge just from your posts

Wet behind the ears...this post confirms it.

see, that the pride im talking about. Dont u see it because u feel u have **** loads of experience u feel your better than me, well sorry mate but trading areana is different, that may work in real life but does not apply in trading and infact i suggest u chabge your attitude if u seriously want to make something from your trading.

U guys know nothing about me, i have been trading since i was 18 and also traded in a prop house so makes u think im not experienced anyway, again more ignorance and i love it

The point you're not seeming to get is really only this:

You're selling what isn't yours, what has nothing to do with you, you're selling repackaged stuff that as far as I can tell and I admit I never dug too deeply Grey was passing on for free.

And I'd still like a clarification on your remark that Grey would be getting royalties from this sad sales venture of yours.

Seems rather pertinent in the context.

Crikey, what's really sad about this is that 20 years ago already Market Wizard Marty Schwartz was trading in the exact same way that he even described publicly, making an average of 33% / month with proof of that, and here we have people selling such age old methods for money.

There is NOTHING new under the sun.

Lol !

Ludicrous !

You are digging yourself a massive hole JayJay! This thread is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

You say that experience is so bad, yet go on to state your own 'experience'.

You say you have been trading since 18- how old are you now? You come across as being very young still (and naive).

You mercilessly take advantage of Grey's good nature and help- he obviously won't comment on here because whatever he says he can't win now.

The way I read Grey - even though I only got to know him here very late - is that he is an altruist and a gentleman, a man with a belief in karma and that doing good comes round, that helping others is helping yourself.

I don't share his trading style even though I respect that, but I do totally share those beliefs.

So having someone who is a proven, net profitable trader, and one with such a positive and helpful attitude at that embroiled in such a mess makes all of this even sadder and imo completely unnecessary.

If I were Jay I'd do the right thing, which imo would be to completely take Grey out of the picture, off of your website etc.

You can't lose: if you are profitable as you say then let your track record speak for itself. Nothing is a better sales instrument than proof of past achievements.

If you aren't net profitable, well, then you have no place advising others financially in the first place.

But taking Grey out of the equation completely would have you being a gentleman and doing the right thing, because as far as I can tell I agree with Donna that Grey does not deserve to be embroiled in a no-win mess that is, again as far as I can tell, not his brainchild.

I say the whole thing is ridiculous to tell you the truth.

The biggest joke was when somebody implied that they had bought some oscillator off of Goldman Sachs for 1500,- haha.

The person who made this comment, had they been on nannies sherry?:drunk::help:

You've cheered me up, Markus. Cheers.

Reactions: BSD
U guys know nothing about me, i have been trading since i was 18 and also traded in a prop house so makes u think im not experienced anyway, again more ignorance and i love it

OK this doesn't make sense.

Why would someone with the experience you claim to have be taking lessons in the first place? And selling someone else's system.

Did you learn nothing in the prop house?

Ladies and Gents,
whatever the rights and wrongs of these past posts are, one thing is abundantly clear........
a brilliant debate has taken place.....on all sides, this alone has be an education, way to go guys

donna, im 30 years old and yes i feel young . Rather that then end up like the twisted old farts on here. I know your a girl but why should your ignorance be excused?

I just hope that some of this abuse is not envy or jealousy as i cannot remember mr charts or newton getting so much abuse. If people can't see past it then thats there problem.

As bsd, gone a little quiet now a mate, what about the challange? or shall we let you stick to your 50 shares big time charlie, 1 tick fib, mas, trendline bs.

As for the mods, i know this is great for your traffic and i thankyou for the hits my site has had but ive requested 3 or 4 times to close my account and u have not, perhaps the getting to 200k members is your goal but i don't want to be part of that, you can keep TRO for that one cheers.

Rath, whats it like being a authoritive figure?, i mean a mod gives you so much responsibility, where do u get the time?, i just love mods.

sharky great site but i think you have sunk to new time lows here mate. Please ban me and do the right thing as this is great marketing for me.

also before i go i would like to thank the only true genuine person that is true to himself and that is trader333, without your help and introduction to grey1 i would not have found success, i know you disagree with what im doing but if i can ever help you in any way i will. The rest of you will never be welcome in my room or training so please don't start name changing as i will tell its you.

Status
Not open for further replies.