Best Thread The Options edge (Writing Vs Buying)

SOCRATES said:
But you will never recieve any PM from me as you imply you might..]

I am implying nothing. Allow me to make my position quite clear, I am stating a fact. Buldozer, has previously attempted to solicit membership by sending me PM's. The moderators of this site can verify that is a fact. I have been told by other that they too have been solicited by PM. This is simply unacceptable.

I have informed him that membership is of absolutely no interest, yet despite informing him of this, he continued to solicit.

SOCRATES said:
I have made the matter very clear and yet you insist.

I do not insist at all, I am just staing facts. It is of no interest to me whatsoever who is and who is not a member of the platinum lounge. Furthermore, I fail to see why any club would be so obsessed regarding anyone who fails to meet with their membership criteria.

I am familiar with the monkey cage, and its content, and would suggest its essential reading for anyone seriously considering membership of Bulldozers site.

regards
zupcon

zupcon said:
I think everyone would agree with Mr Marcus, the rules need to be applied consistently.

In simple terms this is how it works:

you misbehave, you get a warning
you continue to misbehave, you get a short ban
you continue to misbehave, you get banned permanently
you offer a sincere apology to those you've offended, you get reinstated

The problem at the moment is he wont offer an apology. The rules arnt perfect, they may not even be fair, but thats all you have to work with. I could understand a certain amount of zealousness in protesting your innocence if you'd been falsely convicted for murder, but this is a ban from an internet forum, its hardly in the same league. The world is full of big problems and injustices that you could actively support and fight for, and you could make a real contribution, why waste your time with this nonsense ?

regards
zu

Nonsense, what do you mean nonsense :eek:

This is serious, very serious indeed.

Trading is not a willy nilly passtime like the majority think. It is the means by which the Individual has the opportunity to fulfil ones purpose in life, and that is a very serious matter indeed.

So many go through life like it is a merrygoround, afraid to step off in case they can not get back on again.

I posted some quotes from a brilliant little e-book called "The Law Of Financial Success", from which I will now give you another quote:

The majority fail to see the Link that connects all of the so called psyco mumbo jumbo with results, and I have hinted many times at what this Link is.

Do you remember Charltons' brilliant slogan -Just Do It

Do you now see how important this really is :idea:

In order to See, you must first Open your Eyes :idea:

SOCRATES[color=purple said:
The problem here is that the Monkeys are not properly recognised as Monkeys and either banned or curbed. This is causing the site to spiral downwards fast. It causes those of us who are able to meaningfully contribute to question the validity to continue to post here and indeed the integrity of the site itself.[/color]

Kind Regards as Usual.

.....oblivious to the obvious.....you know and i know i could say...."tell you what.....ill post 100 trades real time and explain everyone"....and the offer would just get lost in the banana throwing....if i posted 100 winners in a row.....you'd just get the ********s and the mentalists drowning out any benefit. for the rest....this site isn't about trading anymore as you proved with the responses you had on the vanilla thread....whether people believe it succeeded in its proof mission?.....that aside....posting x amount of successful trades should be respected.....why are people like this Albert...the same reason they fail at trading ....bravado/ego...they cant remove the personal from the obvious.......does this mean that i support the way Albert communicates?...its neither here nor there....i respect and know the endeavour it takes to become successful..to become a strong hand.its an even harder task to remain there cause arrogance can tip you back to weak hand status just as quick.

to summarise the current state of the site....just look at some of the people with 5+ green dots...amazing....none of them have ever posted anything of any worth at all regarding trading etc.....people get applauded because they attack others....this is really pathetic.....there is no place for such sentiment in trading.

dbphoenix said:
One of the best South Park episodes has to do with Cartmanland, an amusement park owned by Cartman and which he refuses to allow anyone to enter. This of course has the effect of exponentially increasing demand, customers begging to be allowed to enter, which, eventually, they are allowed to do.

Spin, anyone?
You are a dunce db, you really are.....:LOL:

How many times does something have to be explained to you before you are able to grasp it ?

There is no spin. It is real. I am the gatekeeper. My position is honorary. My duty is to keep unsuitable people out.

I do that very effectively I assure you.

You see conspiracies where they do not exist. You show yourself to be very insecure.

You persist and persist.

Perhaps your intention is to draw attention to the site in the hope it gives me extra work.

I don't mind. You know I am able to scrape undesireables away effortlessly or have you also not yet learnt ? In the role assigned to me, I prove to be the most effective bouncer on the planet, because I know exactly who's who in the zoo apart from the fact I will only admit those personally known to me face to face and not any nicks on any website, thank you.....:LOL:

zupcon said:
The simplest and most effective method of protecting the platinum lounge, is to keep its existence a secret. There would be no need for a gate-keeper, if the sites owners didn't take every possible opportunity to advertise its presence to all and sundry.

When the individuals who run the platinum lounge actively solicit membership by sending PM's to members of a rival site, they will quite rightly attract unwanted attention and criticism

regards
zupcon

Zu,

Again you fail to see the Link and concentrate on petty things like advertising and selling :idea:

Update On Vote To Ask Bulldozer To Return To T2W

CYOF = Yes
Mr.Marcus = Yes
Olipro = Yes
FetteredChinos = No
Glen = No
Zu = No
Wasp = No
Dashingblade = No #637
Profitaker = Yes
Dbphoenix = Yes #630

Running Total

Yes = 5
No = 5

Please submit your vote, and note that a post without a vote will be taken as either a Yes or a No, depending on the content of the post.

Thank You.

SOCRATES said:
Why are you such a hypocrite ?
In what way am I being hypocritical?
SOCRATES said:
Why do you follow him everywhere he goes then, and why do you reply to his posts ?
First clause incorrect, second because he talks utter rubbish
SOCRATES said:
He is not Bulldozer he is himself.
You lie.
SOCRATES said:
But you go looking for Bulldozer at least twice a day on his site because I can see you, don't you ?
You seem to find the simplest of admin functionality extremely impressive :rolleyes:
Note that the reason why Bulldozer found it so trivial to work out my nick on his site after I C&P's something from there onto this board was more to do with the lack of non-Bulldozer traffic that site receives rather than his IT-sleuthing abilities. :rolleyes:
SOCRATES said:
Very little escapes me .......:cheesy: ........... but you are restricted to the public boards there, that's all. Everything online and offline is out of bounds to you.....:LOL:
Here's a bit of free advice, a competant IT security geek would tell you that one of the top rules of a web-site is "Don't have a stat counter"

mr.marcus said:
.....oblivious to the obvious.....you know and i know i could say...."tell you what.....ill post 100 trades real time and explain everyone"....and the offer would just get lost in the banana throwing....if i posted 100 winners in a row.....you'd just get the ********s and the mentalists drowning out any benefit. for the rest....this site isn't about trading anymore as you proved with the responses you had on the vanilla thread....whether people believe it succeeded in its proof mission?.....that aside....posting x amount of successful trades should be respected.....why are people like this Albert...the same reason they fail at trading ....bravado/ego...they cant remove the personal from the obvious.......does this mean that i support the way Albert communicates?...its neither here nor there....i respect and know the endeavour it takes to become successful..to become a strong hand.its an even harder task to remain there cause arrogance can tip you back to weak hand status just as quick.

to summarise the current state of the site....just look at some of the people with 5+ green dots...amazing....none of them have ever posted anything of any worth at all regarding trading etc.....people get applauded because they attack others....this is really pathetic.....there is no place for such sentiment in trading.
Yes, exactly...trust you to spot it. The thing is..you will uderstand I am looking at it from the other side of midnight...u get my drift....and here we are learning a lot aren't we just ?...and more to the point....when you lay things out plainly for people to see ...they suddenly suffer...what I call selective vision....and this affliction, as you and I have discussed at length is like a great stain that is spread across the thinking in mainstream....and it extends to ordinary decision making...of the most rudimentary sort........so I am not surprised but I hang on with morbid fascination...and i am determined to finish the series...right up to expiry...not because I have to since all the positions are in profit,,,but out of the satisfaction of showing the morons who contadict,,,,the final realilty futurologically estimated from the beginning...is correct....they don't like this...they are praying and hoping the Black Swan will appear.....of course...the newspapers are essential...but there again you understand now why it is I have to resort to explain as if it were to children...because as I have said to you...and this proves it..that the great majority are unfit for this profession..and here we have Bulldozer...whose fault is that he loses his patience easily and explodes when contradicted stupidly....and the poll...is also a very clear revelation of how perception caused by peer pressure succeeeds in clouding u no wot....funny.

CYOF said:
Update On Vote To Ask Bulldozer To Return To T2W

CYOF = Yes
Mr.Marcus = Yes
Olipro = Yes
FetteredChinos = No
Glen = No
Zu = No
Wasp = No
Dashingblade = No #637
Profitaker = Yes
Dbphoenix = Yes #630

Running Total

Yes = 5
No = 5

Please submit your vote, and note that a post without a vote will be taken as either a Yes or a No, depending on the content of the post.

Thank You.

try 7-3 to the "no's" instead...

you have got something of the mandleson's about you when presented with facts..

All this here is very wishy washy.

We, or at least I...deal in near certainties and to the elimintation of guesswork.

Now, no one is taking control of this discussion properly.

So I am appointing myself the Judge in this case.

WHAT exactly is Bulldozer expected to apologise for ?

From what I can see he had suffered a lot of abuse and insult and he does not have my temperament.

Now, if a burglar enters a house in which there are two rottweilers....and the burglar gets a chunk of his bottom bitten off in a half moon shape, who is to blame ? Who ?

The keeper of the dogs or the intruding burglar ?

Do you expect the dogs to apologise to the burglar ?

Let us see if we can clear this point first before we proceed further with the case.

SOCRATES said:
Now, if a burglar enters a house in which there are two rottweilers....and the burglar gets a chunk of his bottom bitten off in a half moon shape, who is to blame ? Who ?

The keeper of the dogs or the intruding burglar ?

Let us see if we can clear this point first before we proceed further with the case.

lets ask Tony Martin on this one eh?

CYOF said:
Zu,
Again you fail to see the Link and concentrate on petty things like advertising and selling :idea:

Im not concentrating on anything at all. Im simply saying that if you have something of value, that you wish to protect, the obvious strategy is to keep quiet about it.

I mean if you had 200KG of high quality cocaine hidden in your garden shed, or 500KG of magic mushrooms, or you where a member of a terrorist cell, would be advertising this information on a public website ?

regards
zu

FetteredChinos said:
lets ask Tony Martin on this one eh?
IRRELEVANT ! point dismissed ! ( Gavel ~ "Thump !") Tony Maritn is a pop singer not a trader.

Silence in the court !

Bring in the witnesses..

Who are the witnesses ?

Clerk ! Find the witnesses please.

Let us see if we can get to the bottom of this.

SOCRATES said:
IRRELEVANT ! point dismissed ! ( Gavel )

Silence in the court !

Bring in the witnesses..

Who are the witnesses.

Clerk ! Find the witnesses please.

Let us see if we can get to the bottom of this.

how the **** is that irrelevant???

he was found guilty of manslaughter for a similar offence.. served 3 years of a 5 year sentence..

found guilty by a jury of his peers.. guilty in the eyes of the law..

well as i see it and as mr marcus rightly points out
it appears those who create issues or attack others seem to be respected among certain groups,
it amuses me somewhat that those that complain consistently about particular members are themselves as bad if not worse than the members they are complaining about, ironic i must say.
i know voting has no relevance but as we are on the subject i vote yes
for bulldozer,
naturally the guidelines of this site needs to be followed, but as i have mentioned above there is a tit for tat mentality here which we all have been guilty off at some time.
so give the man a chance whats the worst that can happen.
he may upset some of you, i say if you dont like him stay away from him

Olipro = Yes

how precisely did my post get construed as meaning that? I don't even know the guy...

FetteredChinos said:
how the **** is that irrelevant???

he was found guilty of manslaughter for a similar offence.. served 3 years of a 5 year sentence..

found guilty by a jury of his peers.. guilty in the eyes of the law..
Overrulled...not relevant...this is not a murder case...the case being heard is similar but not the same.

The case brought before the court is a case of Character Assasination, not Murder.

Continue...