Best Thread The Options edge (Writing Vs Buying)

CYOF said:
As some have said on this thread that Bulldozer was banned, and The Truth is now available for all, here it is.

And what the answer to my 5 simple questions - or are they too hard :?:

I have a good suggestion to revive this thread.

As we all know about the Master Options Trader, Mr John C Bulldozer, by now, I am now taking votes from members as to whether we should ask Bulldozer to come back to T2W and start posting in this thread, and others, again.

I do not mind doing the tallies and asking Bulldozer if he will re-join, but if someone else wants to do it, please be my guest.

Zu, what about you, you were doing a great job on the 16 names in The Little Circle, which we may also revive if we can persuade Bulldozer to come back and start posting.

I vote YES.

i vote a resounding NO

edit:- and i clarify my position for a few reasons

1) we have enough madmen here without adding Chief Loon himself

2) Bully broke the site rules almost as many times as Rudeboy..

3) Its not your decision as to who is allowed back etc. (when will you learn that this isnt your site?)

FetteredChinos said:
i vote a resounding NO

edit:- and i clarify my position for a few reasons

1) we have enough madmen here without adding Chief Loon himself

2) Bully broke the site rules almost as many times as Rudeboy..

3) Its not your decision as to who is allowed back etc. (when will you learn that this isnt your site?)

Results To Date:

Yes = 1
No = 1

Thank You.

This is what has lured the believers into thinking they are suddenly gods.

"Don't get drunk on selling puts in a rising market.
This means that every month you'll be making good money and you may start to think that it's your 'skill' as a 'trader' that's making the money rather than market circumstances (ie rising prices).
For as sure as the sun rises in the East the up-trends won't last forever and when prices do start falling and hence put options start rising you may not realise until it's too late that your once so successful strategy is now a disaster.
This is what I mean by getting drunk, and I've seen it happen to countless option traders "

Glenn

Vote is NO

CYOF said:
Results To Date:

Yes = 1
No = 1

Thank You.

Firstly T2W isn't a democracy, so the vote is a little pointless. Your requesting that a member, whose been persistently banned time and time again is reinstated. If he where to be reinstated he'd be banned again within days so why bother ?

Bulldozer has an extremely low opinion of T2W and its membership, why waste time posting here when he can discuss with his peers on his own forum.

Bulldozer has a nasty habit of soliciting membership of his platinum lounge by PM and this is unacceptable behaviour, so I must vote NO

I'd have to vote NO for Bulldozer but YES for Tony, Salty and BBB!

Whats with all these off topic posts anyhow?

If I was the thread starter I'd have a word with the mods, get all these pointless posts removed from the discussion of the TRUTH behind the threads purpose!

i miss Tony and BBB, they wouldnt have taken any of this tripe, without at least a few gags in response...

Glenn said:
This is what has lured the believers into thinking they are suddenly gods.

"Don't get drunk on selling puts in a rising market.
This means that every month you'll be making good money and you may start to think that it's your 'skill' as a 'trader' that's making the money rather than market circumstances (ie rising prices).
For as sure as the sun rises in the East the up-trends won't last forever and when prices do start falling and hence put options start rising you may not realise until it's too late that your once so successful strategy is now a disaster.
This is what I mean by getting drunk, and I've seen it happen to countless option traders "

Glenn

Vote is NO

To all members, Glen here has a few points of Truth you should consider for to assist you with the most appropriate Vote that will be in your own best interests.

1. Bulldozer is a Master Options / Derivatives trader.

2. He beat 7 of the best options trader here single handed.

3. He also raised cash for charities from those that he proved wrong! Hundreds of £$£$£ the losers paid to the charities direct with the Bulldozer not touching or seeing the money from the losers.

4. He does Not only trade NAKED OPTIONS as most are implying.

5. The Derivatives Options section is Dead without John C Bulldozer - The Master Options Trader.

6. Perhaps the "No" voters don't want to vote Yes because they know that he is the BEST, and they don't want to lose wagers against him to pay the charities or be embarrassed by his skills.

7. Bulldozer is good at making people like Mr Profitaker look ordinary, and at same time extract money from these guys on losing bets for good charity causes.

8. He was the only one, until Socrates started posting trades, that showed wining trades.

9. Mr Profitaker has Not showed One single winning trade yet. So dont let his opinions decide your votes

10. I'm sure i can twist his arm and return if the majority vote YES.

11. He got banned many times because he retaliated against the detractors. He never initiated the Problems.

12 . Many members here got banned Several times and are still here after their ban has been lifted.

13. Please keep your votes coming if you guys want the Master Options / Derivatives Trader back on T2W.

14 If you dont vote it could be counted as a No or a Yes vote.

15. Should we count No or Yes for posters who do not vote?

Thank You.

Update On Vote To Ask Bulldozer To Return To T2W

CYOF = Yes
FetteredChinos = No
Glen = No
Zu = No
Wasp = No
Profitaker = Yes

Running Total

Yes = 2
No = 4

Please submit you vote, and note that a post without a vote will be taken as either a Yes or a No, depending on the content of the post.

Thank You.

here we go again

CYOF said:
To all members, Glen here has a few points of Truth you should consider for to assist you with the most appropriate Vote that will be in your own best interests.

1. Bulldozer is a Master Options / Derivatives trader. UNPROVEN

2. He beat 7 of the best options trader here single handed. err, when?

3. He also raised cash for charities from those that he proved wrong! Hundreds of £$£$£ the losers paid to the charities direct with the Bulldozer not touching or seeing the money from the losers. UNPROVEN

4. He does Not only trade NAKED OPTIONS as most are implying. when did anyone say that?

5. The Derivatives Options section is Dead without John C Bulldozer - The Master Options Trader. Judging by the previous noise in there, thats probably a good thing

6. Perhaps the "No" voters don't want to vote Yes because they know that he is the BEST, and they don't want to lose wagers against him to pay the charities or be embarrassed by his skills.
NO, Its because he is a retard

7. Bulldozer is good at making people like Mr Profitaker look ordinary, and at same time extract money from these guys on losing bets for good charity causes. again UNPROVEN

8. He was the only one, until Socrates started posting trades, that showed wining trades.

9. Mr Profitaker has Not showed One single winning trade yet. So dont let his opinions decide your votes. Maybe not, but at least he has discussed the advantages and disadvantages in a constructive way. Bully didnt even come close apart from displaying a couple of correct calls. how does that help anyone?

10. I'm sure i can twist his arm and return if the majority vote YES. Bet they dont

11. He got banned many times because he retaliated against the detractors. He never initiated the Problems. yes, and referring to people as dunces, monkeys is in no way inciteful

12 . Many members here got banned Several times and are still here after their ban has been lifted. yes, the point being their ban was lifted.. cunning logic, eh?
13. Please keep your votes coming if you guys want the Master Options / Derivatives Trader back on T2W. what about if we dont want him back?

14 If you dont vote it could be counted as a No or a Yes vote. or even an abstention

15. Should we count No or Yes for posters who do not vote? what sort of tinpot democracy do you live in?

Thank You.

My Pleasure

if you write options; time is working for you; the value of the option decreases with the passing of time as expiry is approached; which is precisely why you could very easily write options against open positions that are out of the money enough to be unlikely to be exercisable; whilst being safe if the incredible does happen - which is what it's all about; if you buy "cheap" out of the money options then sure, they're cheap, and you might even make a profit, but if they expire worthless, the writer has still cashed out with a profit.

CYOF said:

CYOF = Yes
FetteredChinos = No
Glen = No
Zu = No
Wasp = No
Profitaker = Yes

Running Total

Yes = 2
No = 4

Please submit you vote, and note that a post without a vote will be taken as either a Yes or a No, depending on the content of the post.

Thank You.

Profitaker said:
A vote for Bulldozer to come back ? Is somebody having a laugh ?

im not entirely sure how you manage to construe this as being a yes from Profitaker..

Midvale School for the Gifted?

FetteredChinos said:
here we go again

Are you calling Glen a liar :eek:

Shame on you, FetteredChinos.

Please do not try and de-rail this thread also, for if you persist, I will have to ask Profitaker to give me control of this thread as well.

Thank You.

CYOF = Yes
Mr.Marcus = Yes - but I nearly missed it ;)
FetteredChinos = No
Glen = No
Zu = No
Wasp = No
Profitaker = Yes

Running Total

Yes = 3
No = 4

Please submit your vote, and note that a post without a vote will be taken as either a Yes or a No, depending on the content of the post.

Thank You.

Gentlemen

I urge you not to engage CYOF.

Why oh why do T2W allow this idiot to destroy serious threads ? This website has become a joke.

....if the vote is....should he allowed to return?...then the answer is yes.there is a guy on the boards who has been banned 6 times!!....the mods are aware of this and he has been allowed to stay.so in the fairness of consistency bramble,rudeboy,fx should be allowed to return.and they wonder whys theres problems...jeez .....hell open prisons work dont they :rolleyes: