Best Thread The Options edge (Writing Vs Buying)

SOCRATES said:
Overrulled...not relevant...this is not a murder case...the case being heard is similar but not the same.

The case brought before the court is a case of Character Assasination, not Murder.

Continue...

dropped the shoulder and attempted a bodyswerve, but the fact that the rottweilers didnt kill the intruder is secondary to the offence they caused.

ps, will you please stop the off-topic posts.

andycan said:
well as i see it and as mr marcus rightly points out
it appears those who create issues or attack others seem to be respected among certain groups,
it amuses me somewhat that those that complain consistently about particular members are themselves as bad if not worse than the members they are complaining about, ironic i must say.
i know voting has no relevance but as we are on the subject i vote yes
for bulldozer,
naturally the guidelines of this site needs to be followed, but as i have mentioned above there is a tit for tat mentality here which we all have been guilty off at some time.
so give the man a chance whats the worst that can happen.
he may upset some of you, i say if you dont like him stay away from him
That is a very clear speech for the defence, the court is grateful for you testimony.

Question:~

What is the basis on which Bulldozer is expected to apologise and exactly for what ?

SOCRATES said:
That is a very clear speech for the defence, the court is grateful for you testimony.

Question:~

What is the basis on which Bulldozer is expected to apologise and exactly for what ?

consistent and pervasive breaches of the site rules... regular spamming by PM...

persistent use of CAPITALS (poor net etiquette despite being asked not to do so)

etc, etc, etc...

SOCRATES said:
Now, no one is taking control of this discussion properly so I am appointing myself the Judge in this case.

Perhaps a more appropriate role would be counsel for the defence, but we'll allow you to be judge under the following terms. Firstly that you operate within the framework of the law :LOL: In the same way that the countries in which we reside have laws, this site also operates under a set of guidelines. Any decision you make as judge must be in line with this framework. I'll also point out that as a judge you dont get to decide who's innocent or guilty, thats the job of the jury, but we will allow you to pass sentence, and we of course retain our right to appeal to a higher court (in this case the site moderators) :LOL:

SOCRATES said:
WHAT exactly is Bulldozer expected to apologise for ?

I believe that the charge is a repeated violation of the site guidelines. In other words he broke the law and your job is to sentence him !

SOCRATES said:
From what I can see he had suffered a lot of abuse and insult and he does not have my temperament.]

Yes those are mitigating circumstances that should be taken into account when passing sentence, and should be considered by the jury. On a point of protocol I find it inappropriate behaviour for a judge to lead the jury in this way, thats the job of the defence, your supposed to be impartial :LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Now, if a burglar enters a house in which there are two rottweilers....and the burglar gets a chunk of his bottom bitten off in a half moon shape, who is to blame ? Who ?

The keeper of the dogs or the intruding burglar ?

Do you expect the dogs to apologise to the burglar ?

Although I take your point, a dog is an animal, acting on instinct, incapable of understanding our legal framework, Bulldozer is a sentient human being with an awareness of his environment, and the consequences of his actions.

regards
zu

zupcon said:
Im not concentrating on anything at all. Im simply saying that if you have something of value, that you wish to protect, the obvious strategy is to keep quiet about it.

I mean if you had 200KG of high quality cocaine hidden in your garden shed, or 500KG of magic mushrooms, or you where a member of a terrorist cell, would be advertising this information on a public website ?

regards
zu

But you still Fail To See :eek:

Even after all the hints I have given, is there even one amongst you who have any inclination of what constitutes Real Success :eek:

Really, this is beyond belief, there must be one out there :eek:

CYOF said:
But you still Fail To See :eek:

Even after all the hints I have given, is there even one amongst you who have any inclination of what constitutes Real Success :eek:

Really, this is beyond belief, there must be one out there :eek:

You are dodging the issue again, please stay on topic.

Each and every individual will define their own success or failure, but this is a trading site, and we cannot allow such wishy washy subjective terms as "success" we are concerned only with expectancy, you dont just get an "A" for effort.

regards
zu

zupcon said:
You are dodging the issue again, please stay on topic.

Each and every individual will define their own success or failure, but this is a trading site, and we cannot allow such wishy washy subjective terms as "success" we are concerned only with expectancy, you dont just get an "A" for effort.

regards
zu

Dodging the issue, really. :LOL:

A trading site, really. :LOL: :LOL:

Wishy washy, really. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Success, really. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Expectancy -now this is a Gem - you would not know Expectancy if it jumped up and bit you on the nose. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Effort is for dunces - and we sure as hell have a lot of ye around here :cheesy:

A Dashing Blade said:
Barjon, I know that cyof is Bulldozer, you know that cyof is bulldozer, in fact, everyone knows that cyof is bulldozer.

Just ban the muppet. End Of. Problems solved.
I respectfully disagree. Bulldozer is not CYOF. Bulldozer could not string a coherent sentence together if his life depended on it. He cannot spell simple words, and he cannot think straight, never mind convey his thoughts in any coherent written format. He just screams drivel, indiscriminately, and to all and sundry. That is not to say that CYOF is anymore bearable than the master plonker himself, but I do say that there is a noticeable difference in how each of these pond creatures gets up one's nose, although the severity, of course, is the same.

If Bulldozer should appear on this website again you will spot him immediately, I promise you. And if you didn't.....I will point him out to you, notwithstanding him being banned prior.

CYOF said:
Expectancy -now this is a Gem - you would not know Expectancy if it jumped up and bit you on the nose. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :

You are a witty fellow I must say :LOL:

Ah yes, I had a question regarding your view on expectancy, when applied to trading strategies with unlimited risk, and limited reward (you know the one I mean :rolleyes: )

Do you still think tracking expectancy is useful in this scenario ?, or is it merely a psychological crutch ? and that is a serious question

regards
zu

Zup

Steady on son, too much, you'll induce a short-circuit and blow out his other brain cell.

jog on
d998

zupcon said:
You are a witty fellow I must say :LOL:

Ah yes, I had a question regarding your view on expectancy, when applied to trading strategies with unlimited risk, and limited reward (you know the one I mean :rolleyes: )

Do you still think tracking expectancy is useful in this scenario ?, or is it merely a psychological crutch ? and that is a serious question

regards
zu

The organ grinder usually likes to answer this type of question, and a good question it is. Wasted on the monkey. :cheesy: