Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Sweet I've been topped up with £100. What's the rules on cashing out, anything over £100 is mine?

Got it now. Ta.

I believe you can take out the remaining £100 after 3 months, or you could go 5hit or bust and take out you winnings right away.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had high hopes for you this week after such a good start, it's only monday and you have 5hit the bed. cant believe you held one overnight with a huge stop.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If you can withdraw anything over £100 then my strategy will be the leopards ingenious >90% win rate system. Flick a coin for direction, FTSE trades £1pp 100 point stop 10 point target. Can only ever lose the £100 that isn't mine so let's see how many wins I can get in before I get rinsed.

If you can withdraw anything over £100 then my strategy will be the leopards ingenious >90% win rate system. Flick a coin for direction, FTSE trades £1pp 100 point stop 10 point target. Can only ever lose the £100 that isn't mine so let's see how many wins I can get in before I get rinsed.

Just watch the stop loss ,I dont think you will get a full 100 point stop,I think you will get stopped around -80 even though you have the £100

I believe you can take out the remaining £100 after 3 months, or you could go 5hit or bust and take out you winnings right away.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had high hopes for you this week after such a good start, it's only monday and you have 5hit the bed. cant believe you held one overnight with a huge stop.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's way worse than that choc - I forgot about it and didn't even realise it had applied an automated stop. That's special school, never mind sh1t the bed.....

I've just come up with an even better strategy.

Don't log in for 3 months then cash out the £100(y)

That is my strat. :LOL:

TBH, the 2 trades I took on Friday were just me looking at x_trader on sim and then executing on the spread betting site. I probably would have taken first of those trades for real on Friday had I decided to tarde the RTH session. The second, probably not as I don't tend to take lunch-time trades.

I thought I'd have a punt this morning around 11am on the overnight low getting tagged again on ES - it's not a trade I would ordinarily take as I don't usually take non-RTH trades on ES but thought wtf - what's the worse thing that can happen? :whistling

I had some lunch, prepped for RTH, got into a real trade and then remembered just how far off side I was on the S/B but thought never mind, it'll come back. What I didn't realise is that it sets an automated stop for you at some pre-determined, monetary based level which then got hit.

So from rags to riches and back to rags.

What's happened to risk and money management around here, then? Those TradeFryer people will be rofling themselves to death if no-one makes a profit.

if only mine was a live account rather than a demo :(

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 205
what you have showed shows us nothing, it doesnt show what you started with plus this thread is for real money only, the £100 is free anyway so why dont you trade that.:LOL:

Because im taking the the good advice from everyone and learning to trade on the demo's before i jump in with a live account. One day i may be a professional trader like yourself :rolleyes:

Because im taking the the good advice from everyone and learning to trade on the demo's before i jump in with a live account. One day i may be a professional trader like yourself :rolleyes:

What have you got to lose? Put in £100, Open 5 trades. Open/Close lose the spread or scratch then get another £100 free.

Got my account funded but dont know if i will get the 5 trades this week. Clients want me to do some work :whistling

Nothing wrong with some small scale live trading Mike...give it a go... it's a freebie.