Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Slick-bobby slapboobies! Sh1t entry and exit (was having a chat to someone on phone - shows how serious this is really) and missed getting out on the resistance at 1399 on ES (yes I have x_trader open whilst trying to do this).

36% for a Friday ain't bad. Come on CV, where are you?

Attachments

• traderfair120427.png
    traderfair120427.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 294
Slick-bobby slapboobies! Sh1t entry and exit (was having a chat to someone on phone - shows how serious this is really) and missed getting out on the resistance at 1399 on ES (yes I have x_trader open whilst trying to do this).

36% for a Friday ain't bad. Come on CV, where are you?

good effort, have it lol. just wait till CV comes along and knocks the 5 bells out of the market.

PS - better to print out the account transactions for transaprency

Last edited:
off to a shocking start balance £82.70, 5hit or bust next week.

Attachments

• tradefairlulz3.png
    tradefairlulz3.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 332
Well done chaps...hopefully i'll join in later on next week.

Who's gonna collate all the players weekly balances? I vote Choccamoccasprinklesonboobies does it :LOL:

Btw....got a great idea for a new thread, it's called...Guess My 4 Digit Pin Number....where everyone can post their guesses and i get to reply...nope next.

Well done chaps...hopefully i'll join in later on next week.

Who's gonna collate all the players weekly balances? I vote Choccamoccasprinklesonboobies does it :LOL:

Btw....got a great idea for a new thread, it's called...Guess My 4 Digit Pin Number....where everyone can post their guesses and i get to reply...nope next.

there's hoping I will be bust by tuesday I reckon rofl.

I am sure everyone will report their balance as they are going along. I fully expect CV to do 300% by the end of next week.

leopard where are you? :LOL::LOL::LOL: