Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

I'm still taking a beating, £60 down on that Ftse long and only 10 points away from being stopped out. It's just a shame I don't have enough in the account to start averaging down! All in on one trade is never a good idea, queen Elizabeth has stitched me up again I should have made heads mean short!

I think someone needs to collate everyones figures perhaps twice a week...I believe this will help members maintain focus.

Any volunteers? C'mon chocco, it was your idea :LOL:

Why haven't you traded yet cv - are you giving us a head start ;):p

:LOL: Unfortunately I have work on tomo and again from next Tuesday for a week to ten days(n), so much as i'd like to, it's all a bit difficult at the mo.

PS. If Chocco won't collate the info, will you?:)

:LOL: Unfortunately I have work on tomo and again from next Tuesday for a week to ten days(n), so much as i'd like to, it's all a bit difficult at the mo.

PS. If Chocco won't collate the info, will you?:)

I already do one administrative task around here on the S&P 500 weekly comp - I think Leopardo should do it.

Is there no-one in profit at the moment? Not much spanking going on here, unless it's being done in secret.

I'm out, got stopped out for -70 earlier even tried to widen my stop! It was good lulz not worrying about losing though!

hi all, l does anyone have link for this promotion as I believe if you recommend people you get a bonus yourself in as lot of these cases