Sky Hamilton

EricReed, You have not read Pboyles post properly. Like him,

I would not work for any company involved in such a corrupt industry
I would not recommend anyone looking at trading as a business.
I would not recommend trading to anyone else.

BUT, I am happy to be a trader myself.(y)

Correction: Tradette :smart:

Hey all, I had a rather dubious interview with Sky Hamilton about a year ago, and I was just doing a Google search as I was wondering about other people experiences.

I saw an ad for a Trainee Mortgage position that Sky Hamilton had, and cos I’d recently passed CeMap 1, I thought I’d ask about it, so I rang Sky Hamilton, someone called Gazelle (????!!!!) answered the phone and I told her I was enquiring about the job, she told me to come in the next day, knowing absolutely nothing about me; I asked if she wanted to see my CV, and she said no, just bring it in tomorrow and she’d send me an email to confirm...yes, let's prescreen a candidate we know nothing about! No email came so I called back and eventually an email arrived asked me to meet Terry Troakes at 9am.

The next day I went to their office and couldn’t believe what a dive it was – some grotty rented hole down a dodgy back alley. I was told to sit in the waiting room, while about 10 other people arrived one by one, all also scheduled to meet Terry Troakes at 9am!!!! We were eventually let into the main part of the offices, where the employees were “working” at their desk (in the 10 minutes while I was waiting all one did was mess around on Facebook, while the other was surfing the net for football articles), and through the door to one of the office I could hear one of the consultants literally shouting at a candidate.

Eventually I was ushered into a room, where we went through my CV and discuss the role, the interview seemed fairly legit and there was no hard selling of courses and the guy said he was going to submit my CV and get back to me with feedback. He never got back to me, but the interview seemed fairly normal, so maybe they might have been an actual recruitment company a year ago, and when they failed cos they were obviously crap, unprofessional and useless they started doing the course selling scam?

Whatever the case I wanted to come on here and tell them how crap they were when I dealt with them and advise everyone to avoid them like the plague…..looks like everyone’s already got more than enough reason to do that now though!

Hey all, I had a rather dubious interview with Sky Hamilton about a year ago, and I was just doing a Google search as I was wondering about other people experiences.

I saw an ad for a Trainee Mortgage position that Sky Hamilton had, and cos I’d recently passed CeMap 1, I thought I’d ask about it, so I rang Sky Hamilton, someone called Gazelle (????!!!!) answered the phone and I told her I was enquiring about the job, she told me to come in the next day, knowing absolutely nothing about me; I asked if she wanted to see my CV, and she said no, just bring it in tomorrow and she’d send me an email to confirm...yes, let's prescreen a candidate we know nothing about! No email came so I called back and eventually an email arrived asked me to meet Terry Troakes at 9am.

The next day I went to their office and couldn’t believe what a dive it was – some grotty rented hole down a dodgy back alley. I was told to sit in the waiting room, while about 10 other people arrived one by one, all also scheduled to meet Terry Troakes at 9am!!!! We were eventually let into the main part of the offices, where the employees were “working” at their desk (in the 10 minutes while I was waiting all one did was mess around on Facebook, while the other was surfing the net for football articles), and through the door to one of the office I could hear one of the consultants literally shouting at a candidate.

Eventually I was ushered into a room, where we went through my CV and discuss the role, the interview seemed fairly legit and there was no hard selling of courses and the guy said he was going to submit my CV and get back to me with feedback. He never got back to me, but the interview seemed fairly normal, so maybe they might have been an actual recruitment company a year ago, and when they failed cos they were obviously crap, unprofessional and useless they started doing the course selling scam?

Whatever the case I wanted to come on here and tell them how crap they were when I dealt with them and advise everyone to avoid them like the plague…..looks like everyone’s already got more than enough reason to do that now though!

Terry Troakes is now selling carbon credits so if you get a call out of the blue offering you the chance of a lifetime you'll know to pass on it.

PBoyles, is that you:

George-Abrue-naijanedu-e1313505530150.jpg

:LOL:

who you work for

you look like a kid that never sat in a car

you look like a kid that never sat in a car

What are you talking about, that sounds like a racist comment to me. Do you think we people of colour shouldn't be allowed to drive cars? Do you think we should only drive goats to market? I'm going to forward this thread to Rev Jesse Jackson and maybe even Al Sharpton, and possibly some other brothers.

Be careful PB, they are extremely touchy about the book. I suspect sales are not great and they don't want people slagging it off. Anyway bans have come very quickly after posting criticism of it - the reason given usually being "For posting unwanted spam"! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maybe we should plan a "Bring back PB" campaign just in case PB disappears suddenly from this board:whistling

Good thing t2w wasn't started in Russia then.
"Comrade pBoyles? Never heard of him"

:LOL:

Peter

What are you talking about, that sounds like a racist comment to me. Do you think we people of colour shouldn't be allowed to drive cars? Do you think we should only drive goats to market? I'm going to forward this thread to Rev Jesse Jackson and maybe even Al Sharpton, and possibly some other brothers.

Wow, PBoyles ur really racist! (n)(n)(n)

Chris Princewill = Olepuso ( cannot determine real name)
Terry troakes = Scammer ( possibly looks as if he suffers from learning difficulties)
Paul Dacey = Scammer ( imcompetant can't even do that right )
Shaddrah ingle = think I recieved a call from her initating the scame
Sofia Rahim = Or this woman, however I dont actually know if this is her name

Chris Princewill = Olepuso ( cannot determine real name)
Terry troakes = Scammer ( possibly looks as if he suffers from learning difficulties)
Paul Dacey = Scammer ( imcompetant can't even do that right )
Shaddrah ingle = think I recieved a call from her initating the scame
Sofia Rahim = Or this woman, however I dont actually know if this is her name

Aaron Petrie and Shraddha Ingle are listed on LinkedIn as working there.

Joined the forum today because of this thread. I was at work when I received a few missed calls from a company called Alexander Hunt and when I eventually answered we went through some quick preliminary questions. They said they would process my responses and get back to me, and an hour later they called and asked me to come for an interview. I was shocked because I told her I could not remember applying for the role and asked if could talk later as I was at work and unable to talk. However, she didnt want to give me a number. Also, they did not leave any voicemail messages after the missed calls... odd...

Anyway, the confirmation email came through and it was from a homail account called [email protected] and the email did not have one name on it, company website or telephone number that I could use if I needed to contact them. Suspicions aroused, I googled the address and some estate agencies who had advertised the rental space came up which told me they were newbies. Also, a company called Sky Hamilton seemed to be working from the same building / floor as Alexander Hunt. Checked it out, and viola! Looks like Alexander Hunt and Sky Hamilton's are the same company, just different name. I googled Alexander Hunt and ended up here after reading a lot of negative posts about them.

Their website hadn't been updated since September, which is rubbish for a recruitment agency, and the job I presume I must have applied for is also still on their website as a job they are seeking people for. Also, why would a recruitment agency be directly recruiting Financial Advisers?

Luckily I sussed this company out and found this thread before i parted with my hard earned cash.

Joined the forum today because of this thread. I was at work when I received a few missed calls from a company called Alexander Hunt and when I eventually answered we went through some quick preliminary questions. They said they would process my responses and get back to me, and an hour later they called and asked me to come for an interview. I was shocked because I told her I could not remember applying for the role and asked if could talk later as I was at work and unable to talk. However, she didnt want to give me a number. Also, they did not leave any voicemail messages after the missed calls... odd...

Anyway, the confirmation email came through and it was from a homail account called [email protected] and the email did not have one name on it, company website or telephone number that I could use if I needed to contact them. Suspicions aroused, I googled the address and some estate agencies who had advertised the rental space came up which told me they were newbies. Also, a company called Sky Hamilton seemed to be working from the same building / floor as Alexander Hunt. Checked it out, and viola! Looks like Alexander Hunt and Sky Hamilton's are the same company, just different name. I googled Alexander Hunt and ended up here after reading a lot of negative posts about them.

Their website hadn't been updated since September, which is rubbish for a recruitment agency, and the job I presume I must have applied for is also still on their website as a job they are seeking people for. Also, why would a recruitment agency be directly recruiting Financial Advisers?

Luckily I sussed this company out and found this thread before i parted with my hard earned cash.

They were probably going to sell you some overpriced course through their other business name, Learn Express.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/133242-sky-hamilton-3.html

Sky Hamilton website gone,

hi, so gutted i have only just seen this.

I was asked to work for sky hamilton 'recruitment' many years ago , i left within weeks when it all became clear what was going on. i tried to report them to watchdog but never heard back. glad to hear they are gone now , yet i have head chris and terry have new scams they are working on. watch out everybody!

hi, so gutted i have only just seen this.

I was asked to work for sky hamilton 'recruitment' many years ago , i left within weeks when it all became clear what was going on. i tried to report them to watchdog but never heard back. glad to hear they are gone now , yet i have heard chris and terry have new scams they are working on. watch out everybody!

oh and just to add, they do not have a single job , it is a complete scam , they decide if you are a potential to sell a course to and if so they go full steam ahead trying to do so , if you are not going to fall for it they don't waste their time and pretend you will hear back shortly if you have the 'role' or not!

the school is a con also the teacher that ran this cf1& 6 at the time was not even qualified . complete and utter cowboy outfit. before anybody gets on my back i was asked to work for a recruiter and it soon because clear that they had sold me a fake job like they were selling everybody else the courses. once i was in chris & terry tried to mess with me saying there was nothing wrong with what they were doing and they were helping people out there to gain a qualification . shocking.

oh and just to add, they do not have a single job , it is a complete scam , they decide if you are a potential to sell a course to and if so they go full steam ahead trying to do so , if you are not going to fall for it they don't waste their time and pretend you will hear back shortly if you have the 'role' or not!

the school is a con also the teacher that ran this cf1& 6 at the time was not even qualified . complete and utter cowboy outfit. before anybody gets on my back i was asked to work for a recruiter and it soon because clear that they had sold me a fake job like they were selling everybody else the courses. once i was in chris & terry tried to mess with me saying there was nothing wrong with what they were doing and they were helping people out there to gain a qualification . shocking.

I think they call themselves Alexander Hunt now Welcome to Alexander Hunt Recruitment I also heard Terry was getting into selling carbon credits. Did you hear anything about that?

These guys are now running under the name BW Partners and Terry Troakes, goes by the name James.

Please beware as I don't consider myself easily fooled, but fell just short of enrolling and paying for the course through Learn Express.

Job ad, emails, website, etc all looked legitimate. The only way I stumbled onto this forum was by looking up the address and then it all made sense. My story is almost identical to others on here, except I couldn't find any info on them as this must be a relatively new name they are using to avoid digging this stuff up.

Shame on them!!!

These guys are now running under the name BW Partners and Terry Troakes, goes by the name James.

Please beware as I don't consider myself easily fooled, but fell just short of enrolling and paying for the course through Learn Express.

Job ad, emails, website, etc all looked legitimate. The only way I stumbled onto this forum was by looking up the address and then it all made sense. My story is almost identical to others on here, except I couldn't find any info on them as this must be a relatively new name they are using to avoid digging this stuff up.

Shame on them!!!

What's their website URL? There are several companies with similar names, this may be intentional to confuse you. Does Terry have a new surname as well?