Sky Hamilton

But Pboyles,

we as the user of the community need to understand where you are coming from.

Because you seem to be very grumpy. You seem to target a few firms and go after them.

are you a real user, or are you part of some trading firm? Giving negative feedback to some firms, but keeping your firm safe.

who do you work for?

do you trade? where did you learn to trade? why do you post on here 7 days a week? do you have a job?

sharing is caring...:|

And which firm is my firm then?

Eric

I know youve asked me twice but I'm not going to publish any details, I've been threatened for exposing various scams and I'm not going to make it easy for them. In any case the evidence is here so if you doubt my word you can check it for yourself.

You do excellent work here, pboyles. You really are very good at outing the crooks and spivs.
We need more people like you who are able to find and shame the villains who try to prey on the young and the more naive people.
Keep up the great work.

But Pboyles,

we as the user of the community need to understand where you are coming from.

Because you seem to be very grumpy. You seem to target a few firms and go after them.

are you a real user, or are you part of some trading firm? Giving negative feedback to some firms, but keeping your firm safe.

who do you work for?

do you trade? where did you learn to trade? why do you post on here 7 days a week? do you have a job?

sharing is caring...:|

Eric,
How many times do you want me to say it?

I don't understand why you cant comprehend what I have told you before. Every single company involved in this industry from one man training providers to multi billion dollar brokerages will rip you off given the slightest opportunity, some get caught, some don't. I wouldn't work for any company involved in such a corrupt industry and I'd advise anyone looking at trading as a business or career to look elsewhere. If you are asking me who I'd recommend in this business I'd say nobody.

Now is that clear enough for you? The rest of the information is none of your business and in any case if I told you you wouldn't believe me.

Eric,

I don't understand why you cant comprehend what I have told you before. Every single company involved in this industry from one man training providers to multi billion dollar brokerages will rip you off given the slightest opportunity, some get caught, some don't. I wouldn't work for any company involved in such a corrupt industry and I'd advise anyone looking at trading as a business or career to look elsewhere. If you are asking me who I'd recommend in this business I'd say nobody.

Now is that clear enough for you? The rest of the information is none of your business and in any case if I told you you wouldn't believe me.

PB -try using language that he understands like: "Mind your own business," "Who do you work for?" "is this a wind up?"(More likely). Or simply, "Feck orf.":LOL:

Eric,

I understand what you are saying PBoyles, but for some reason I just don't understand your motive. why are you helping us? why do you expose companies?

you can PM me if you want, I just want to understand your motive.

R u a mod at trade to win?

How do you feel about trade 2 win, selling a book for $20 on trading FAQ's.

Should it be free? Trade 2 Win gets us to do a lot of talking on these forums and then has loads of advertisers from our efforts. What are you thoughts on this?

let me get this straight, you would not recommend someone looking for a career in the trading industry, yet you are posting on a trading forum?

Who do you work for?

PBoyles, is that you:

George-Abrue-naijanedu-e1313505530150.jpg

:LOL:

who you work for

I understand what you are saying PBoyles, but for some reason I just don't understand your motive. why are you helping us? why do you expose companies?

you can PM me if you want, I just want to understand your motive.

Did you see the BBC news tonight? A couple of chavs scammed an old boy out of 800 quid for some building work. They supplied a 'special chemical' and sprayed it on his driveway (it was actually a bottle of milk in a watering can). If you had the chance to warn him would you say something or would you mind your own business and let them have a free run?

It's the same thing with this industry, the chavs might wear suits but the methods are exactly the same.

R u a mod at trade to win?

How do you feel about trade 2 win, selling a book for $20 on trading FAQ's.

Should it be free? Trade 2 Win gets us to do a lot of talking on these forums and then has loads of advertisers from our efforts. What are you thoughts on this?

Given who some of the contributors are I think they shouldn't even be giving it away. There again if you read the thread about the book you'll see what I had to say.

Eric,

Now is that clear enough for you?.

let me get this straight, you would not recommend someone looking for a career in the trading industry, yet you are posting on a trading forum?

EricReed, You have not read Pboyles post properly. Like him,

I would not work for any company involved in such a corrupt industry
I would not recommend anyone looking at trading as a business.
I would not recommend trading to anyone else.

BUT, I am happy to be a trader myself.(y)