Sky Hamilton

Terry

Calm down, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled the Trainee Stockbroker interview by replying to the confirmation text that was originally sent. Blissfully, I have heard nothing further. Saved myself some time and money no doubt. :D

I cancelled the Trainee Stockbroker interview by replying to the confirmation text that was originally sent. Blissfully, I have heard nothing further. Saved myself some time and money no doubt. :D

If you read the last couple of posts you'll understand the calibre of people you were dealing with. Good decision.

is that you fannish?

what a charming fellow, can't imagine what the issue is. nothing whatsoever to do with their boss getting caught writing dodgy testimonials i'd wager :whistling

or has this thread by any chance toppled sky hamilton from their no1 spot on google or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is at the top on google. If you type "Sky Hamilton Scam" it is #2

Peter

is that you fannish?

what a charming fellow, can't imagine what the issue is. nothing whatsoever to do with their boss getting caught writing dodgy testimonials i'd wager :whistling

or has this thread by any chance toppled sky hamilton from their no1 spot on google or something?

Apparently Sky Hamilton and/or Learn Express are getting into selling carbon credits next. Perhaps they'll use a different business name. Probably something with 'global' or 'berkely' in the title and a website with big dollar signs all over it.

Apparently Sky Hamilton and/or Learn Express are getting into selling carbon credits next. Perhaps they'll use a different business name. Probably something with 'global' or 'berkely' in the title and a website with big dollar signs all over it.

I would think they'd have more than just 89 credits to sell.

Peter

With you guys digging up all these fake photo testamonials I might have to take down my avatar pic. I'm afraid one of these days I'm going to see pBoyles say that the fake photo of Joe Scammer from TakeUMoney Training is actually wackypete2 from the USA.

Yikes!

Peter

They’re complete liars and running a scam on the side. The education material they’re selling is illegal in the way that they are doing it, it’s out of date and they are just reproducing (copy and pasting) the same files. The content you can get is cheaper from the official bodies. If the FSA and the FSA authorised companies that provide this learning material ‘found out’, SkyHamilton would have a slight problem. They are advertising roles for mortgage advisers stating that part of the job description requires you to ‘cold call’ potential clients, that is illegal so something isn’t right with that. Their supposed education provider is called ‘learnexpress’ which they claim is a separate entity, look them up they are registered to the same address as SkyHamilton, 70 Clifton Street. You also pay them in cash for the learning material which is convenient for tax reasons and for their records. Considering they are selling information on educating people to gain financial awareness, they’re pretty f*****g stupid and could be running their little scam a lot tighter

Learn Express and Sky Hamilton both have the same Director, Chris Princewill, and as you point out they use the same address or previous address. It also appears that some of the staff are the same as well.

reselling training material on that is out of date, and it costs less to get the up to date material from official sources.